Dr. Dinora Ingberman, MD

Physical Medicine & RehabilitationFemaleAge 65

Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation

Dr. Dinora Ingberman, MD is a Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation Specialist in Gurnee, IL and has over 33 years of experience in the medical field. She graduated from Rush Med Coll Of Rush Univ in 1989. She is affiliated with Northwestern Medicine Lake Forest Hospital. Her office is not accepting new patients.

Dr. Dinora Ingberman, MD

Creative Pain Solutions

1 S Greenleaf St Ste I Gurnee, IL 60031

• Practices at Top Hospital
    Outstanding Patient Experience Award™ See hospitals
  • Hospital Satisfaction

Save up to 80% on prescriptions

Optum Perks and Healthgrades are subsidiaries of RVO Health.

No malpractice claims found for Illinois

Check Dr. Ingberman's experience treating your condition or procedure

• Coccygeal Pain
  • Elbow Bursitis
  • Ganglion Cyst
  • Heel Spur
  • Lateral and Medial Epicondylitis (Tennis and Golf Elbow)
  • Lipedema
  • Nerve Root Injury and Plexus Disorders (incl. Pinched Nerve)
  • Neurofeedback
  • Radiculitis
  • Reflex Sympathetic Dystrophy
  • Sacrum Disorders

Dr. Ingberman accepts

Dr. Ingberman accepts the following insurance:

National (BlueCard) PPO
Platinum PPO
Pipefitters

Dr. Ingberman's Reviews

Incredibly helpful!
I have been seeing Dr. Ingberman for a few weeks for the pain in my neck and shoulders from fibromyalgia and a pinched nerve. I have been getting acupuncture treatments for that and it has helped immensely. My pain level decreased substantially and I feel s much better. Dr. Ingberman is easy to work with and I have been thrilled with my results.
Leslie – Oct 01, 2022
Extremely Helpful and Knowledgeable
Dr. Ingberman was incredibly knowledgeable and I recommend her for anyone who has pain, loss of feeling or numbness in your hand, and other conditions. I went to Dr. Ingberman for acupuncture because I didn't want to have surgery; many people including physicians told me I had carpal tunnel. My hand and fingers were numb and pain went up into my arm, waking me in the middle of the night. After months of numbness and/or tingling in my fingers and hand, which progressively went into my arm with pain, I decided it was time to do something. I went to Dr. Ingberman and told her my situation. She explained how acupuncture works and began treatment that day. She treated me with acupuncture for three days in a row and then twice a week. I was amazed and pleasantly surprised on how the pain and numbness in my arm and hand diminished after just a few treatments. After the first treatment I was actually able to sleep through the night. Now, after just a month, my hand and arm are back to normal!
Sep 19, 2022
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Dinora Ingberman, MD?
Dr. Ingberman is knowledgeable in what she does. She helped me to get off Fentanyl and hydrocodone and get rid of my brain fog. With other medications she prescribed me and with acupuncture she helped me to walk better and relieve my back and hips pain. Now I have no or little pain most of the time. My friends and family noticed that I have clear brain again and not complaining of pain most of the time.
Paula Kaufman-Dajani – Jun 17, 2022
Wonderful results!!
Results from problems I had with upper back and neck were excellent. My pain is greatly reduced, most days completely improved. If I ever need further help I will definitely be calling Dr. Ingberman.
Ross Haynes – Jun 15, 2022
Chronic Hip Pain
Dr Ingberman quickly diagnosed the cause of my pain and set up a corrective rehabilitation plan. She is very accommodating with her appointment times and two convenient locations in my area. I am happy to be pain free because of her absolute dedication to her profession. Five stars and job well done!!!
Daniel Heshley – Jun 03, 2022
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Dinora Ingberman, MD?
Dr. Ingberman is a wonderful doctor. I went to see her for back pain. She never mentioned drugs but instead offered acupuncture and prolotherapy which got rid of my back pain. in addition she offered help with other health issues treating the whole person. I highly recommend Dr. Ingberman.
Feb 28, 2022
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Dinora Ingberman, MD?
After a recommendation from a friend to try Micro Current NeuroFeedback; I found Dr. Ingberman. She provided information and research prior to my first visit that helpled in making my decision to try MCN. I was desperate for help to relieve my symptioms of anxiety, ADHD; and pain from my recent concussion. I started feeing results shortly after a couple visits. She made pain management , manageable; and my symptoms dissipate. While my results are due to a lot of self-care and discipline-- My experience with Dr. Ingberman, her patience, her accomdations to my time limitations; and her knowledge -- keep her on top of my list as one of my permanent doctors in regards to my mental health and pain management. She is instrumental in my current journey and I recommend to anyone seeking similar help, to please reach out to Dr. Ingberman.
-JAG – Feb 11, 2022
She changed my life!!!
Pain first started when I was 17. Pain Medication started in my mid 20s and I am in my 40s now. 10+ years of pain medication. Radio Frequency ablations - both sides of the neck every 6 months. Not to mention all the procedures in my back. I truly could go on and on. I went from not being able to hold my head up by the end of the day to jumping to dancing and jumping while cleaning up sticks in the snow yesterday. Everything has improved. My ADHD, PMDD, pain, energy, depression... IASIS microneural biofeedback And Dr Ingberman are amazing!!!! I officially told my dr that prescribed my pain medicine that I didn't need it anymore. I am weaning off my depression/anxiety med. I stopped Adderrall.
No longer in pain – Feb 01, 2022
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Dinora Ingberman, MD?
Yes, Dr. Ingberman has relived me of pain in my lower back. Pain was due to a previous injury witch my neurologist suggested I have a vertebrata fusion. Always on time with appointments. I do approve of Dr. Ingberman. Thank you.
Craig Bieganowski – Jan 25, 2022
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Dinora Ingberman, MD?
Dr. Ingberman is an excellent provider who is kind, warm and caring. She made be feel very comfortable during treatments. I went to see her when my pain level was 9-10 and the acupuncture treatments she gave be brought my pain level to almost zero. She has helped me tremendously and I recommend her highly.
H. F. Peters – Oct 20, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Dinora Ingberman, MD?
I have been having pain in my leg for some period of time. Could not sleep, had difficulties to walk... So i visited Dr. Ingberman. She is incredible! She is very attentive, knowledgeable, polite! She took care of my problem. The Doctor is always professional and compassionate, and relates well to people. She takes time to listen and take appropriate action on the symptoms. She is building trust with her patients. My condition has been improved, my pain has been decreased, and I am very thankful to DR. Ingberman for the treatment. I highly recommend to became her patient
YS – Sep 24, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Dinora Ingberman, MD?
Dr.Ingberman helped me to take control of the devastating nerve sin in my back. She used her knowledge of acupuncture and placed a small bead in a sensitive spot in my ear which I pressed when my back pain was intolerable. It worked by interrupting the pain signal from my back.. I guess you could say it replaced one pain for another but I am the one controlling it with this treatment. Dr. Ingberman is great!
Jack Granquis – Jul 07, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Dinora Ingberman, MD?
Dr. Ingberman helped me with my neuropathic pain. I was unable to walk more than 2 blocks without severe pain in my feet. She recommended acupuncture which improved my ability to walk without pain by 100%. I now can take walks with my wife which was impossible prior to this treatment.
Jul 06, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Dinora Ingberman, MD?
Dr. Ingberman is one of the best doctors I've ever had! She is so kind, caring, and compassionate. She spends time to truly listen to you and discuss your circumstance and solutions. She does not rush her patients in and out of the door. She is very skilled in acupuncture. Her acupuncture treatments gave me great pain relief in my neck and arms. She is also successfully treating my Bell's Palsy with acupuncture. It is so wonderful to have a doctor that is so skilled and truly cares for my wellbeing. I've also had excellent and long-lasting results with her IASIS Microcurrent Neurofeedback treatments. Dr. Ingberman is outstanding. I highly recommend her!
May 28, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Dinora Ingberman, MD?
From the time I started seeking treatment from Dr. Ingberman, she has been extremely approachable and truly cares about her patients well being. She consistently follows up to check in on you and to see if symptoms for which you are being treated are improving. I sought treatment for issues relating to sleep. Through a series of different treatments over the course of a few weeks, my sleep has drastically improved from being awake for hours at a time to now basically sleeping through the entire night. I would highly recommend Dr. Ingberman to anyone experiencing similar issues. She is warm, she is caring, and she will do anything to help the well-being of her patients.
Ashley Viglione – Apr 30, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Dinora Ingberman, MD?
DR. Ingberman came highly recommended and based on the first visit I see why. She is the best!! I had one of the best experiences I’ve ever had with any doctor! I was impressed by how knowledgeable, attentive, accommodating, and compassionate she was to my unique set of needs. After feeling discouraged about living with pain from bulged disc/ sciatic nerve and only given prescription painkillers to handle it after prescribed steroids pills did not help at all. DR. Ingberman went above and beyond to help me get the care I needed. I can’t thank her enough and look forward to working with her more in the future!!!
Adi Schwartz – Feb 03, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Dinora Ingberman, MD?
A few months ago, my father (age 95) started experiencing debilitating back pain. Diagnosed with spinal stenosis by a leading orthopedic physician, he received an unsuccessful epidural shot in his lower back. The shot was supposed to take effect in 2-3 days but NEVER did... resulting in minimal if any, relief from ongoing discomfort. Rather than return for a second epidural, my father consulted his primary care physician who referred us to Dr. Ingberman. On a scale of 0 - 10 (with 10 indicating most severe pain) my father's typical pain level was 7 or 8 prior to seeing Dr. Ingberman. Within 5 acupuncture sessions with Dr. Ingberman in Skokie and Gurnee, his pain level significantly diminished to around 3 - 4, sometimes even less : ) We have found Dr. Ingberman to be highly caring, very thorough and a great listener who is extremely proficient in the reduction of pain via acupuncture. We highly recommend Dr. Ingberman to anyone seeking reduction of pain.
Stuart W. – Dec 28, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Dinora Ingberman, MD?
After 3 years of pain and suffering from severe peripheral Neuropathy I was told about a Dr. that thinks out of the box. After 4 Dextrose Injection treatments my hyper sensitivity has disappeared. I am now taking advantage of Dr I's skills in Accupuncture and have results already. She is wise and compassionate and skilled. All of the things you ask from your Doctor
Steven Hoffman – Dec 08, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Dinora Ingberman, MD?
Dr. Ingberman is exceptional. I went in with severe joint pain caused by arthritis and other joint pain issues. The Doc Ingberman's treatments have helped ease the pain immensely. I highly recommend her.
Officer John G. – Nov 04, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Dinora Ingberman, MD?
I started seeing Dr. Ingberman for chronic migraine treatment. This is something that I have been suffering from for 20 years. Her treatments have helped me so much. The number of my migraines have significantly decreased, as well as the intensity of them since I started my treatments with her. I used to frequently go to the ER for migraine treatment, but I have not had to go once since I started seeing Dr. Ingberman. I am so incredibly thankful to have found such a caring, patient, and understanding doctor. She really listen to what I have to say and genuinely cares about my health.
Jill – Oct 24, 2020