Dr. Dinora Ingberman, MD

Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation ·  Female · Age 61

Dr. Ingberman
9669 Kenton Ave Ste 510 Skokie, IL 60076

Dr. Dinora Ingberman, MD is a physical medicine & rehabilitation specialist in Skokie, IL and has been practicing for 26 years. She graduated from Rush Med Coll Of Rush Univ in 1989 and specializes in physical medicine & rehabilitation and pain medicine.

Dr. Ingberman accepts

Dr. Ingberman accepts the following insurance:

Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois
Coventry Health Care of Illinois PPO
Health and Life PPO
Platinum PPO
Pipefitters

No malpractice claims found for Illinois

Check Dr. Ingberman's experience treating your condition or procedure

Dr. Ingberman's Top Procedures and Conditions

Foot Conditions
high
high

Dr. Ingberman treats Foot Conditions more than 89% of her peers

Dr. Ingberman treats this condition more than 89% of her peers

Nerve Root Injury and Plexus Disorders (incl. Pinched Nerve)

Dr. Ingberman treats Nerve Root Injury and Plexus Disorders (incl. Pinched Nerve) more than 61% of her peers

Dr. Ingberman treats this condition more than 61% of her peers

Osteoarthritis of Ankle and Foot

Dr. Ingberman treats Osteoarthritis of Ankle and Foot more than 58% of her peers

Dr. Ingberman treats this condition more than 58% of her peers

• Chronic Sinusitis
  • Diabetic Polyneuropathy
  • Heel Spur
  • Joint Injection
  • Lateral and Medial Epicondylitis (Tennis and Golf Elbow)
  • Myofascial Trigger Point Injection
  • Nerve Block, Somatic
  • Nerve Root Injury and Plexus Disorders (incl. Pinched Nerve)
  • Opioid Dependence
  • Radiculitis
  • Reflex Sympathetic Dystrophy
  • Sacroiliac Joint Injection
  • Spondylosis

After proper diagnosis is made that may require additional testing, optimal treatment option(s) are discussed with a patient. Emphasis is placed on patient education regarding etiology and physiology of pain and optimal approach to treatment.  T...

• Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation

4.0

Dr. Ingberman?
Dr. Ingberman's Performance
What People Say About Dr. Dinora Ingberman, MD
After visiting countless doctors, Dr. Ingberman was the only doctor who was able to help me find relief from chronic foot pain. She was patient, understanding and always explained each procedure in detail. I highly recommend her. She truly changed my condition for the better.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Dinora Ingberman, MD?
Excellent bedside manner, excellent acupuncture treatment, and excellent results. Easy to communicate with and very responsive. I feel very comfortable referring her to others.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Dinora Ingberman, MD?
I came to Dr Ingberman after weeks of physical therapy. I had a problem with my elbow and it got better, but I still couldn’t do some of the activities that I used to do. After just 2 sessions I felt a difference, I was able to return to my activities and I didn’t feel pain. I needed a few more sessions, but the results were great! I highly recommend Dr Ingberman.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Dinora Ingberman, MD?
I have had many instances of pain down my back, down my legs, and down my arms over the past 5 years, and each time I went to Dr. Ingberman she was able to alleviate the pain. Dr Ingberman has always been there for me; she has seen me during the week late at night and over week-ends as well. She really cares about her patients. She is a terrific doctor and a better person. She is the BEST and I recommend her with 5 stars!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Dinora Ingberman, MD?
I suffered from chronic neck pain for the past ten years caused by a herniated disc in my neck. I tried every type of treatment I could find. Unfortunately, the only treatment that helped was traditional pain medication. I took myself off of all pain meds and started seeing Dr. Ingberman. I'll admit that I wasn't optimistic when we started treatments. I'm happy to say that after only seven Micro Current Neurofeedback treatments I'm pain free! It so nice to wake up without pain every morning!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Dinora Ingberman, MD?
Referred to Dr. Ingberman following muscle spasm complications post knee surgery. Measurable relief after four sessions of acupuncture. She listens, carefully assesses the symptoms, explains the options and the treatment. Very patient, knowledgeable, encouraging, and approachable. Provides alternative options beyond medications and surgery.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Dinora Ingberman, MD?
Chronic Pain management as a partner in the solution. Dr. Ingberman is interested in working with me as a person and not a billing number. Her goal is to help me as, a person to get on with my life and not merely prescribe me whatever drug the pharmaceutical companies are pushing at the time. This, requires me to report to her on how well the treatments are doing (sometimes on a daily basis).
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Dinora Ingberman, MD?
I had chronic pain for over 10 yrs. Was on vicodin for 9. Finally went to see Dr. Ingberman. She started out conservitively with homeopathic remedies and then acupuncture. I have been off vicodin 2 months and as of my last appt. my pain level is at a 1-from a sometimes 14! Thank you Dr. Ingberman for giving me my life back. I can finally smile again. How wonderful to have a Dr. like you in my life.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Dinora Ingberman, MD?
I only wish there were a star beyond EXCELLENT, as Dr. Ingberman certainly IS beyond excellent! She is a TRUE healer in every sense of the word. I went to Dr. Ingberman for a complex headache-like pain syndrome that has lasted for months. She treated me with acupuncture, as well as lots of lifestyle advice, which I found extremely helpful. In addition to being a highly skilled physician, she just oozes sensitivity, kindness, and compassion. Cannot rave enough about her!!!!!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Dinora Ingberman, MD?
Dr. Ingberman has done a fantastic job treating my back pain. She is one of the rare physicians these days that will actually take the time to talk one on one and come up with a treatment plan for her patients. I would whole heartedly recommend her to anyone in pain.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Dinora Ingberman, MD?
I am so impressed with Dr. Ingberman. She is honest, knowledgeable and professional. She helped relieve much of my shoulder pain in one session. I did a few more accupuncture sessions and now coupled with physical therapy my condition is so much better and under control. I recommend her highly!!! I wish I could give her 10 stars!!!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Dinora Ingberman, MD?
Dr. Ingberman is treating me for post-surgical pain following the harvest of my fibula. She has helped me gradually relieve my dependence on Norco (hydrocodone) using non-drug treatments like contrast baths, acupressure and recommendations for physical therapy. She is helping me walk again without pain.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Dinora Ingberman, MD?
Dr. Ingberman treated me recently for post-operative pain. I received excellent care and experienced significant relief with minimal evasive procedures. Dr. Ingberman is highly qualified, exceptionally kind and considerate and is genuinely concerned with the results she provides to her patients. I would highly recommend her to anyone seeking relief from chronic pain.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Dinora Ingberman, MD?
Dr. Ingberman is the greatest. She Takes her time with patients and truly understands their pain and problems. I highly recommend her as a physician. She has helped me greatly..
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Dinora Ingberman, MD?
This is a follow-up to my Mar 14, 2016 review. I've been off all pain meds (hydrocodone, gabapentin) for almost a month now. I feel great and Dr. Ingberman was the key. She treats the whole patient, not just the pain. Everything she recommended was effective, from diet to non-drug pain relief techniques to a specific type of physical therapy. I have lots and lots of experience with medical providers and Dr. Ingberman is one of the very, very few I can honestly say is a true Healer.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Dinora Ingberman, MD?
Dr. Ingberman an is amazing person. She is perceptive and uses creative, minimally invasive techniques to alleviate pain. Thank you for helping me to walk.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Dinora Ingberman, MD?
Patent , competent ,wonderful Doctor !
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Dinora Ingberman, MD?
I found Dr Ingberman to be warm, kind and professional. She took a detailed history, did a thorough examination and gave me some helpful suggestions. I never felt rushed. I would highly recommend her.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Dinora Ingberman, MD?
I like that she treats me as an individual, as a whole person, not just a set of symptoms. Dr. Ingberman listens, considers options and recommends treatments. Since she's begun treating the arthritis in my shoulder and my knees, I've been able to stop having cortisone injections and have had mush less pain. She's also helped me eliminate a regimen of strong medications for chronic sinus infections by attacking the source instead of the symptoms.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Dinora Ingberman, MD?
My experience since meeting Dr. Ingberman has been exceptional. She has a great heart, and is willing to listen to any concerns or issue. And on top of that, shes brilliant! The regiment that I currently am has saved my life and I have the Doc to thank for that. Also, Dr. Ingberman has really touched my life since meeting her. I was in a very dark place when I first met her, and she helped me dig myself out of that whole onto a much better path that I couldn't be more thankful for.
Show more reviews

How was your experience with Dr. Ingberman?