Dr. Dino Gonzalez, MD

Dr. Dino Gonzalez, MD

Internal Medicine | Male

Complete medical and holistic care. Allopathic Internal Medicine

Dr. Dino Gonzalez, MD is an internal medicine doctor who practices in Las Vegas, NV. He is 47 years old and has been practicing for 19 years. Dr. Gonzalez is affiliated with Summerlin Hospital Medical Center.

Dr. Gonzalez's Experience

See how Dr. Gonzalez's experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Gonzalez

Dr. Gonzalez accepts 14 insurance carriers

Check out the quality of care at the 1 hospitals where Dr. Gonzalez has admitting privileges.

Dr. Gonzalez's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Gonzalez to family and friends
    3.1
    Dr. Gonzalez's Performance
    Las Vegas, NV |
    Unbelievable and unacceptable wait times! Somewhat disorganized front office staff. Scheduled an appt for bloodwork, waited what seemed like an eternity only to be told that the person who draws blood has gone home for the day! Ended up going to quest diag. and was seen in and out in15 minutes. Next appointment to Dr. Gonzalez I Arrived 15 minutes early to fill out the same paperwork as the last time and it has been 1h42m past my appt. Other patients are yelling in the hallways also very upset!
    Las Vegas, NV |
    The wait times are unacceptable. On average, a visit can last 2 hours - 90 minutes of that is waiting. Also, I do not like the fact that he is very difficult to get in contact with. You can't email or call him directly. The email goes to a general mailbox & always gets lost. When you call the office, you're transferred to an assistant or his voicemail. He never calls you back. It's always the assistant who calls & always wants you to come in to talk to him. I'm not waiting 2 hours just to talk.
    St Louis, MO |
    The last time I went to see him, the wait time was 1 hour and 30 minutes. This included wait time in the waiting room and in the exam room. I heard him and his assigned "nurse" chatting for about 25 minutes outside my exam room. At the 1.5 hour mark, I walked out of the room and spoke with them, as I needed to get back to work. There was no compassion or sense of urgency by him or his assistant. I left without rescheduling my appointment. I will likely cancel all other appointments.
    in Las Vegas, NV |
    Dr Dino is great as are his staff. I have been going there for the past 3 years since moving here from Florida. I am very happy with the service and treatment received by his office.
    in Las Vegas, NV |
    I think my experience went well for a new patient. the wait-time/paperwork was a bit excessive because they were in the process of changing over to a new computer system
    in Las Vegas |
    I am not a happy new patient at all. I made an appt with Dr Gonzales for over a month and a half and finally the day had came and I showed up 15 mins early to fill out paper work (my appt was 10am). Long story short, I waited for an hour and a half and was still not seen by the doctor. I was referred to him and didn't even get to see him! I was so mad I walked out at 11:30am. The young girl who worked at the desk didn't do anything to help me she didn't even try to go get the doctor or nurse.
    in Las Vegas, NV |
    Not only did I have to wait over a week for an appointment but when I finally got in to see him I was there for two hours and literally spent about five minutes with the doctor. He took my blood pressure and then referred me to Quest Diagnostics for blood work. That was over two weeks ago and I have not heard back from anyone with the office despite follow up calls and voicemail requesting a call back.
    North Las Vegas, NV |
    Been with Dr. Gonzalez for four years; no drawbacks
    Have you seen Dr. Dino Gonzalez, MD?
    Are you Dr. Gonzalez?

Dr. Gonzalez's Care Philosophy

Complete medical and holistic care. Allopathic Internal Medicine

Dr. Gonzalez's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Internal Medicine
    •  Board certified in Internal Medicine

Dr. Gonzalez has no media or publications listed.

No malpractice history found for Nevada.

Why It Matters: Dr. Gonzalez's Board Certifications

• AIDS
    • HIV (Human Immunodeficiency Virus)
    • Hepatitis
    • Sexually Transmitted Diseases (STDs)

University Of Nevada School Of Medicine

Graduated in 1998

Umc/ Unsom

Completed in 2001

• Other Education
      American Academy Of Hiv Medicine

Completed in 2002

Dr. Gonzalez does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Gonzalez and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

Dr. Gonzalez does not have any procedures listed. If you are Dr. Gonzalez and would like to add procedures you perform, please update your free profile.