Urgent Care Medicine  |
Dr. Dingane Baruti, MD
I am board certified in family medicine and 21 years of US Army experience. In 2005 I served as Battalion Surgeon in Balad, Iraq. I am passionate about urgent care and believe that outpatient medicine in the US will soon replace the typical primary care model.

1309 Ocilla Rd Ste B

Douglas, GA 31533

• Blue Cross Blue Shield of Georgia
  • EmblemHealth
  • Government Employees Health Association (GEHA)

Learn about Dr. Baruti

There is nothing more sacred and intricate than the human body. From its breathtaking capacity to heal itself repeatedly for 90 years to its frailty in the presence of disease, our bodies are amazing. I feel privileged to devote my lifetime to care study of the human condition, both in sickness and in health.

Dr. Baruti's Experience

Dr. Baruti's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:
  • Specializes in Urgent Care Medicine

• Urinalysis
  • Vaccination
  • Wart Removal
  • Well Baby Care

No malpractice history found for Georgia.

• University Of California, Davis
    Undergraduate School | Graduated 1998
  • Uniformed Services University Of The Health Sciences
    Medical School | Graduated 2002
  • Martin Army Comm Hosp
    Internship Hospital | Completed 2003
  • Martin Army Comm Hosp
    Residency Hospital | Completed 2005

Dr. Baruti has no media or publications listed.

• American Sign Language

Dr. Baruti does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Baruti and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Baruti's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Baruti to family and friends
4.3
Dr. Baruti's Performance
Douglasville, GA |
Very caring Dr. He takes time with his patients, listening to their problems and carefully explains a solution for a cure. He even draws your blood for lab Work!
in Villa Rica, GA |
Dr. Baruti is very caring and extremely thorough. He went over all my options with me and explained everything. He was very kind the entire time. His staff was very nice as well. I didn't feel rushed like at most other urgent care facilities. I will definitely return in the future if I need to.
Douglasville, GA |
I have seen Dr. Dingane Baruti twice for bronchitis and dehydration. Both times he was very professional and caring. Overall great medical doctor and an asset to douglasville!
DOUGLASVILLE |
This was my first time visiting Get Well Urgent Care. I was truly impressed! Dr. Baruti was extremely professional, knowledgeable and concerned about my daughter's well being. He exemplified outstanding bedside manners and ensure that all of our medical needs were met during the visit. I will definitely return to this facility and highly recommend it.
in Douglasville, GA |
I had very high blood pressure and my NP recommended I get in to see a Dr. immediately. I found Get Well Urgent Care through an Internet search. I was treated with the utmost care and respect when I arrived. I waited maybe five minutes to see the nurse. Then I saw Dr. Baruti. He did a full workup and an EKG and discussed all of the options for a holistic treatment plan that included medication and a lifestyle change. He is now my primary care physician. I was that impressed. These folks care!
in Douglasville, GA |
Had sore throat, went to a walk-in clinic, given a rapid strep test and told it was negative. Just take Flonase, vitamin C and get rest. 2 days later my son had of a sore throat w/congestion and my symptoms were worse. Went to Get Well Urgent Care on a Sunday morning in pain! No quick test but instead Dr. explained each test even letting us hear what he heard through the stethoscope. 12 yo son said it was one of the most "descriptive" appt's ever! Hours later we're home and feeling better!
in Douglasville, GA |
As a triple-board certified physician myself and a patient of Dr. Baruti's, I can personally attest to his excellence, competence and compassion. I am exceedingly and so very grateful for his treatment.
in Atlanta, GA |
Best Urgent Care experience I've ever had. Short wait, and the staff was so attentive and friendly. I went with very low or no expectations but was pleasantly surprised and recommend with 5 stars!! Thank you Dr. Baruti
Mableton, GA |
Dr. Baruti is not covered by most insurance companies and his office does not tell you this up front. They charge you your copay when you first check in, but you will later find out that this was not a copay, but general fee. Then a few months later you will get a bill in the mail from his office for the rest of the visit because your insurance didn't cover the entire visit. Instead of him telling you this up front and you going to a different DR. --- he would rather pocket the money himself.
in Douglasville GAAshley. |
Most caring and thorough doctor I've ever been seen by.
in Douglasville |
Dr. Buruti and his staff were wonderful. They offer a great plan for those who don't have insurance. The total time in and out was 40 mintues. Make a great experience today be visiting Total Care. L. Whipple
Have you seen Dr. Dingane Baruti, MD?
Are you Dr. Baruti?

Blue Choice HMO
    Blue Choice Option POS
    Blue Open Access POS
    Emblem Health
  • Government Employees Health Association (GEHA)
    GEHA