Dr. Dinesh Pubbi, MD

Dr. Dinesh Pubbi, MD

Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology  |

Dr. Dinesh Pubbi, MD is a founding member of First Coast Heart & Vascular Center. Dr. Pubbi completed his electrophysiology fellowship at St. Luke's Medical Center in Milwaukee where he trained in the latest electrophysiology procedures and techniques including atrial fibrillation ablations, device implantations and complex ablations. Dr. Pubbi completed his internal medicine residency at Sinai Samaritan Medical Center in Milwaukee and worked as an Internist and Primary Care physician for several years before completing his cardiology fellowship at Aurora Health Care at ASMC and St. Luke's Hospital also in Milwaukee.

First Coast Heart & Vascular Center, PA

1000 Plantation Island Dr S Ste 9

Saint Augustine, FL 32080

• Accepts most major Health Plans. Please contact our office for details.
  • Ambetter
  • Anthem
  • AvMed
  • Beech Street (Multiplan)
  • Coventry Health Care of Florida
  • EmblemHealth

Learn about Dr. Pubbi

First Coast Heart & Vascular Center stands as an all-inclusive cardiac and vascular practice. At First Coast Heart & Vascular Center we serve our patients with quality, compassion and integrity.

We have locations in Duval, Clay, St. Johns & Flagler counties.

Dr. Pubbi is a founding member of First Coast Heart & Vascular Center, PA.

"Patient satisfaction is my goal. I treat my patients as family members and strive for their best health. I always work with my patients and listen to them."

Dr. Pubbi's Experience

Dr. Pubbi's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:
  • Specializes in Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology
  • Board certified in Cardiology, Cardiovascular Disease, Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology and Internal Medicine

• Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology

• Cardiomegaly
  • Cardiomyopathy
  • Carotid Artery Disease
  • Chest Pain
  • Chronic Pulmonary Heart Diseases (incl. Pulmonary Hypertension)
  • Coarctation of the Aorta
  • Congenital Heart Defects
  • Congenital Heart Disease
  • Congestive Heart Failure
  • Coronary Artery Disease (CAD)
  • Dizziness

• Defibrillator Implantation
  • Electrophysiological Study
  • Electrophysiology
  • Heart Surgery
  • Insertion of Epicardial Lead for Pacemaker or Cardioverter and-or Defibrillator
  • Insertion of Left Ventricular Lead for Pacemaker or Cardioverter and-or Defibrillator
  • Lead Extraction

• Sinai Samaritan Medical Center
    Residency Hospital | Completed 1996
  • Aurora Sinai Medical Center
    Fellowship Hospital | Completed 2007

Dr. Pubbi has no media or publications listed.

• Panjabi
  • Hindi
  • Urdu

Dr. Pubbi does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Pubbi and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

Dr. Pubbi's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Pubbi to family and friends
Dr. Pubbi's Performance
in Middleburg, FL |
I had an occasion to see Dr. Pubbi, though he is not my regular heart doctor. He was very through and personable. I would recommend him to anyone.
in Ormond Beach, FL |
Dr. Pubbi takes as much time to discuss your conditions as one needs. Professional, courteous treatment.
St Augustine, FL |
Dr. Pubbi installed my defibrillator in august 2010. Since that time I've seen Dr. Pubbi on mostly routine visits and found him to be highly professional and obviously more than qualified. His bed-side manner is top notch and Dr. Pubbi always takes time to explain things in layman's terms. Thanks again to First Coast and it's excellent team of physicians and staff.
in St Augustine, FL |
Dr. Pubbi placed a pacemaker in me almost 3 years ago and I haven't had a problem with it. He checks it (and me) every 6 months and is always extremely pleasant. I always leave feeling that we are friends. I like that!
in St Augustine, FL |
Dr. Pubbi is the most patient , kind ,warm Dr in his field I have ever had. He takes time to listen and no question you ask goes unanswered,I trust him with my cardiac care and my husband trusts him too..You will not find a better Cardiologist in this state . He is superb.
St Augustine, FL |
Dr Pubbi was friendly, personable, and took the time to explain everything in terms that I could comprehend. Very good patient interaction skills.
in Jacksonville, FL |
Dr. Pubbi has been our family cardiologist almost 8 years now. We love him and respect his opinion. Could not have asked for better care. My mother is also his patient and she always says she wishes all doctors could be as kind and caring as Dr. Pubbi! His staff is amazing and his scheduling person, Mahla is an absolute miracle worker. She makes things happen. Wish all offices had such a great team!
in St. Augustine, FL 32080 |
I have tried repeatedly to communicate with Dr. Pubbi and his staff through the Patient Portal. In NO instance have I ever gotten response, despite my mentioning the failure once. On the most recent occasion I wrote concerning my need for a change in a prescription the amount of which I was supposed to double. However, doubling leaves me short before the prescription can be refilled. I finally went to the office, and a few days later got a call about the issue but no resolution.
Jacksonville, FL |
Excellent manner. Very caring. I'm glad he ismy doctor!!
in St Augustine, FL |
Dr Pubbi is a wonderfull caring and patient person. I feel very comforble and have confidence in him.
in Jacksonville, FL |
NEXT TO ME " THE GREATEST" WHY?? I HAVE MORE HAIR!! GOTTA LUV THIS DOCTOR+++ 1 out of 8>>goin to CHICAGO!!!
in St Augustine, FL |
Dr. Pubbi is one of the very best! He is extremely patient oriented, exceptionally professional, highly qualified, very communicative and I would highly recommend him to anyone with a heart problem!
New Smyrna Beach, FL |
I was nervous about getting an ablation and Dr. Pubbi took a lot of time and explained it in great detail before and after the procedure.
in St Augustine, FL |
From my first visit I had confidence in Dr. Pubbi. Being previously in the healthcare field it mattered to me that my new doctor would provide the care I needed. I had no qualms about Dr. Pubbi. We discussed treatment of my condition and I agreed readily with his plan for care.
in Orange Park, FL |
I have seen Dr. Pubbi since my heart attack several years ago when he installed my AICD at Memorial Hospital. When he (and Dr. Grech) started in a new practice, I had my insurance company transfer me to their new practice. I enjoy my visits and always feel more at ease after each one. I always recommend him to my friends and family that ask about my cardiac treatment.
St Augustine, FL |
Dr. Pubbi is very knowledgeable and seems to be very interested in my condition. He is very busy and hard to get to see
Jacksonville, FL |
Very attentive and concerned!
in Orange Park, FL |
I have never met a more compassionate cardiologist in Florida. He is an amazing doctor who listens, and always puts the patient first. Not only does his patients get the best quality care, but his staff speaks very highly of him which says a lot! I highly recommend Dr. Pubbi to others!
in Fleming Island , FL |
I have been a patient of Dr. Pubbi for several years now. He is a patient man that listens to my concerns. He takes the time to answer all questions I may have. He guides me through relevant information concerning my heart care breaking it down to my understanding. He has gained my complete trust concerning my health care. You can see by my ratings below my satisfaction with Dr Pubbi
in Palm Coast, Florida |
Words will never express what this man means to me! At the age of 24 I was diagnosed with a rare heart condition, scared half to death and not knowing if I would even live, Dr. Pubbi made me a priority to preform a surgery he had never done before. It's been almost 2 years since and you would never know I went through the things I did. I owe everything to this man and he will forever have a huge part of my heart. Hands down the best cardiologist out there!
in Keystone Heights, FL |
Dr. Pubbi is m y hero! He has implanted a pacemaker and has replaced one lead since 2011. He is one of the best doctors (not just cardiologist) I have ever been to. He listens and treats you as an intelligent individual, not just a body. When I leave an appointment, I feel I am valued as a person and not just income. I have never experienced anything other than courtesy and professionalism with Dr. Pubbi and will continue to sing his praises to any and all who need a cardiologist.
in Orange Park, FL |
Dr. Pubbi cut to the chase, and did not order unnecessary, time delaying procedures, but diagnosed me quickly. I feel 100% better after my procedure, and would recommend him to anyone.
Jacksonville, FL |
Dr. Pubbi is a professional, in depth and caring cardiologist whom I would recommend to anyone. He is very knowledgeable in his fields and leaves no stones unturned in covering your cardiac health along with your overall health. He's one of the best physicians that I know and it's been an honor being one of his patients.
in Jacksonville, FL |
Dr. Pubbi literally saved my life. If not for his swift action(CPR) I would not be here today.And with his continued expert care I am able to lead an enjoyable and productive life.
Lake City, FL |
One of the best doctors you'll ever know
in Orange City |
Hes the best. Very caring.
Jacksonville, FL |
Dr. Pubbi put my mind at ease. I have great confidence in him due to his expertise and thoroughness.
in St Augustine, FL |
As a new patient, I was very pleased with Dr. Pubbi's friendly and professional manner. I am delighted to have found this physician. Sue Faircloth, St. Augustine...
in Jacksonville Fl |
Dr. Pubbi has been taking care of my cardiac needs since 2010. Dr. Pubbi is a very proficient and compassionate cardiologist. He has gone over and beyond to keep my wife informed with each procedure he has performed on me and has made sure I am educated on what I need to do about my heart health. Great doctor on a great team of cardiologists.
in Middleburg,Fl. |
I have seen Dr. Pubbi twice and one time Dr.Pubbi performed a procedure for a loop monitor.Dr.Pubbi could not have been nicer.Very easy to talk to and a great relaxed style working on the patient.Thanks doctor.
in Jacksonville, FL |
Dr. Pubbi more than one time saved my husband from A-fib (ablation, pace maker, medication). He is very compassionate and understand the patients and family needs. I would recommend him and have used him for my mother and my self.
in Palm Coast, FL |
He is very approachable, takes his time with the patient, and explains things very carefully and thoughtfully.
in St. Augustine, NJ |
Dr. Pubbi literally saved my life, and was able to explain my condition to me in a way I could understand. He was very compassionate and always made me feel that he was doing everything he could to help me. If I hadn't moved out of state, he'd still be my doctor.
in Jacksonville, FL |
DR.Pubbi has been so wonderful with me he is a good doctor and also he wonderful in what he does i would not trade him the only way i would have to see someone else is if they did not accept my insurance he is awesome
in satsuma Fl. |
Dr Pubbi is warm ,kind,patient, explains the way I can understand a Great Doctor We love Dr. Pubbi we have a lot of faith in him.
in Green Cove Spgs, Fl |
So helpful in trying to get medicine I needed at a reduced amount. Listens and explains condition in a way I can understand.
DR PUBBI LISTENS TO YOUR HEART PROBLEMS,AND HE HAS A GREAT SMILE
in St Augustine, FL |
Dr Pubbi is such a great person and very friendly. He's great at explaining your procedures. He will go as far as drawing a picture to make sure you understand what is going to occur during your procedure. He's always in a good mood and smiling. A few years ago, I was scheduled for surgery. Dr Pubbi called me personally to postpone the surgery because he got the flu. I thought that was awesome that he called himself.
in Jacksonville |
It was good He eplained everything and I am 75% understanding what is going to happen.
in Jacksonville,f l |
I've seen dr. Pubbi for 5 years fixed my afib, withno reoccurrence 4 years.
in St Augustine, FL |
I called the office today September 19 to get results of my echo exam that I had September 12(Monday). I had to leave a message to call me back again. Apparently the other doctors failed to read the results of my exam within 24 hours. When I had my appointment Friday Sept 16 Dr. Pubbi could not believe that the test results were not read from the test that was taken on Monday September 12. This is very frustrating to say the least. I would appreciate a phone call today to explain my echo results
in Jacksonville, FL |
He listens to your questions and answers so you can understand. It is fairly easy to get an appt. to go along with your schedule.
in Jacksonville, FL |
Unable to contact office for appointment, only able to leave messages and no return call when messages are left for an appointment
in Jacksonville |
He is smart and very compassionate about your health. I love this doctor, one in a million. He will run any test to get to the bottom of your health concerns. Excellent, keep up the good work doctor P.
Jacksonville, FL |
First he is a caring physician with his patients. Takes whatever time is necessary to explain tests and reports. This maybe why extra time at the office happens quite often.
in saint augustine FL |
Dr. Pubbi is always willing to take the time to answer all of my questions! This is extremely appreciated and valued.
in Green Cove springs fl |
Quite spoken and through
in St Augustine |
He is an excellent docter.
in St Augustine, FL |
Dr Pubbi, was very healthful, considered and a very concerned doctor for his patient. I chose a different doctor, because I was new to the area but wish that I had remained with Dr. Pubbi. This was not because of Dr. Pubbi, but because of the location. I enjoyed his personal touch.
in st augustine, fl |
He is considerate,kind, and patience! He is thorough with a exam!
Have you seen Dr. Dinesh Pubbi, MD?
Are you Dr. Pubbi?

Visit Dr. Pubbi

Dr. Pubbi accepts 23 insurance carriers
  • Accepts most major Health Plans. Please contact our office for details.
    Choice PPO
  • Ambetter
  • Anthem
    HealthKeepers Plus POS
  • AvMed
  • Beech Street (Multiplan)
  • Coventry Health Care of Florida
    Emblem Health
    Gold
    Medicare Advantage
    Medicare Advantage HMO
    Medicare PPO
  • Mail Handlers Benefit Plan (MHBP)
  • Molina Healthcare

Jacksonville, FL 32258
Saint Vincent's Medical Center Southside
4201 Belfort Rd
Jacksonville, FL 32216

More Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiologists like Dr. Pubbi at First Coast Heart & Vascular Center, PA

Dr. Majdi Ashchi, DO