Dr. Dinesh Pubbi, MD

Dr. Dinesh Pubbi, MD

Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology | Male | 49 years old

First Coast Heart & Vascular Center stands as an all-inclusive cardiac and vascular practice. At First Coast Heart & Vascular Center we serve our patients with quality, compassion and integrity. We have locations in Duval, Clay, St. Johns & Flagler counties. Dr. Pubbi is a founding member of First Coast Heart & Vascular Center, PA. "Patient satisfaction is my goal. I treat my patients as family members and strive for their best health. I always work with my patients and listen to them."Read more

First Coast Heart & Vascular Center, PA
3901 University Blvd S Ste 221
Jacksonville, FL 32216 Get Directions

Dr. Pubbi's Experience

See how Dr. Pubbi's experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Pubbi

Dr. Pubbi accepts 11 insurance carriers

Check out the quality of care at the 6 hospitals where Dr. Pubbi has admitting privileges.

Hospital Quality Awards

×

Dr. Pubbi's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Pubbi to family and friends
Experience with Dr. Pubbi
Dr. Pubbi's Office & Staff
    10 – 15 minutes (71)
in Palm Coast, FL |
He is very approachable, takes his time with the patient, and explains things very carefully and thoughtfully.
in St. Augustine, NJ |
Dr. Pubbi literally saved my life, and was able to explain my condition to me in a way I could understand. He was very compassionate and always made me feel that he was doing everything he could to help me. If I hadn't moved out of state, he'd still be my doctor.
in Jacksonville, FL |
DR.Pubbi has been so wonderful with me he is a good doctor and also he wonderful in what he does i would not trade him the only way i would have to see someone else is if they did not accept my insurance he is awesome
in satsuma Fl. |
Dr Pubbi is warm ,kind,patient, explains the way I can understand a Great Doctor We love Dr. Pubbi we have a lot of faith in him.
in Green Cove Spgs, Fl |
So helpful in trying to get medicine I needed at a reduced amount. Listens and explains condition in a way I can understand.
DR PUBBI LISTENS TO YOUR HEART PROBLEMS,AND HE HAS A GREAT SMILE
in Jacksonville, FL |
RD.Pubbi is a wonderful doctor and I have enjoyed being his patient. the office procedure's have changed. I have paid a co-pay for the 5-yr'sper-office visited and now it seems as,if, I'm paying for every test? so, is this the insurance co. or office business. but, Dr. Pubbi has been my favorite. So, I not be his patient or first coast patient for much longer. R.P.HOWARD 904 945 0132 thank you
in St Augustine, FL |
Dr Pubbi is such a great person and very friendly. He's great at explaining your procedures. He will go as far as drawing a picture to make sure you understand what is going to occur during your procedure. He's always in a good mood and smiling. A few years ago, I was scheduled for surgery. Dr Pubbi called me personally to postpone the surgery because he got the flu. I thought that was awesome that he called himself.
in Jacksonville |
It was good He eplained everything and I am 75% understanding what is going to happen.
in Jacksonville, FL |
Dr. Pubbi saved my life. I died. He performed CPR on me as well as administered the paddles(don't tase me bro) bringing me back. I will be forever grateful to Dr.Pubbi.
in Jacksonville,f l |
I've seen dr. Pubbi for 5 years fixed my afib, withno reoccurrence 4 years.
in St Augustine, FL |
I called the office today September 19 to get results of my echo exam that I had September 12(Monday). I had to leave a message to call me back again. Apparently the other doctors failed to read the results of my exam within 24 hours. When I had my appointment Friday Sept 16 Dr. Pubbi could not believe that the test results were not read from the test that was taken on Monday September 12. This is very frustrating to say the least. I would appreciate a phone call today to explain my echo results
in Jacksonville, FL |
He listens to your questions and answers so you can understand. It is fairly easy to get an appt. to go along with your schedule.
in Jacksonville, FL |
Unable to contact office for appointment, only able to leave messages and no return call when messages are left for an appointment
in Jacksonville |
He is smart and very compassionate about your health. I love this doctor, one in a million. He will run any test to get to the bottom of your health concerns. Excellent, keep up the good work doctor P.
Jacksonville, FL |
First he is a caring physician with his patients. Takes whatever time is necessary to explain tests and reports. This maybe why extra time at the office happens quite often.
in saint augustine FL |
Dr. Pubbi is always willing to take the time to answer all of my questions! This is extremely appreciated and valued.
in Green Cove springs fl |
Quite spoken and through
in St Augustine |
He is an excellent docter.
in Greencove springs florida |
Your the best when I started seeing you my heart was pumping 24% now you have it pumping 50% I feel so much better thank you and your team for everything
in St Augustine, FL |
Dr Pubbi, was very healthful, considered and a very concerned doctor for his patient. I chose a different doctor, because I was new to the area but wish that I had remained with Dr. Pubbi. This was not because of Dr. Pubbi, but because of the location. I enjoyed his personal touch.
in st augustine, fl |
He is considerate,kind, and patience! He is thorough with a exam!
in jacksonville, fl. |
I get personal and caring attention. Listens with much patience and totatly understands. A very kind and soft heart, taking in all my concerns. Am never disappointed. Easy to talk to.
in St Augustine, FL |
Everyone in the in office is very professional and efficient.
in St Augustine, FL |
Great Dr! Very thorough, very knowledgeable and up to date. Takes a lot of time with his patients.
in Palm Coast, FL |
I especially like the way he asks questions and carefully listens to the answers
in St Augustine, FL |
Dr Pubbi put a pacemaker in me and did a wonderful job of stitching it up. You can't see the scar. He is always very friendly, listens well, and is good at what he does.
in middleburg |
Very compassionate, Thorough & explains in English.
Jacksonville, FL |
Busy but will take time to answer questions & explain procedures. He can be humorous.
in Middleburg, FL |
Dr. Pubbi is a very knowledgeable and caring physician. I enjoy being his patient.
in Pooler,Ga |
I have been seeing Dr.Pubbi for about 8 years and each visit is always a pleasure.
in Orange Park, FL |
The most wonderful, caring loving and understanding Dr. He has respect and warm feeling toward his patients. Very easy person to speak with and get answers to the point. My experience with him has been full of excellency. He has renewed my life to the best of his ability for which I am very grateful and thankful. Thank you Dr. Pubbi
in Keystone Heights, FL |
Dr. Pubbi is very personable and relates medical information in a precise and easy to understand manner. His office staff is very pleasant and helpful.
in Orange Park, FL |
Very down to earth and listens to you
in St Augustine, FL |
Outstanding patient/physician relationship. Has a great ability to explain medical information in laymans terms so patient can understand. God has given this man an incredible talent and he is using it to help patients in need of cardiac care.
in Orange Park, FL |
Dr Pubbi is the best dr I have ever had. He listens to everything you say with so much passion and concern. Highly recommended.
in Orange Park, FL |
Dr. Pubbi takes excellent care of me!!!!! Relates to me as a person. Takes the extra time to ensure I understand the status of my health.
St Augustine, FL |
Wonderful, caring - a real human being.
in Jacksonville, FL |
He is a very caring Dr and he listens to you. He searches all possibilities to find the best treatment for you.
in Palm Coast, FL |
Great teacher - very personable.
in Starke, FL |
Dr. Pubbi is a wonderful doctor who spends all the time that is needed with you. He is pleasant and will answer any questions asked.
in Jacksonville, FL |
Dr. Pubbi is the most caring physician I've ever known. He's genuinely kind, caring, and concerned. He not only asks a lot of questions, he answers a lot of questions, too. Dr. Pubbi runs all the tests that are needed to be sure that everything is as it should be and follows up with explanations and/or recommendations. I trust him to made all the decisions in my care and I recommend Dr. Pubbi to all my family and friends.
in Jacksonville, FL |
Highly professional, extremely polite,and helpful.
in St Augustine, FL |
He is very helpful and friendly person
in St Augustine, FL |
Dr Pubbi has a great bedside manner & compassion. My evaluation by him was thorough, he took the time to explain the results and his recommended plan & listen to me. I believe he assisted me & took action concerning issues with his office staff & insurance problems in that I was told they were in network. I asked many times at different times to be sure they were in network providers. This resulted in me being presented with a huge bill.The billing office finally made things right.
in Jacksonville, FL |
I was seen in a reasonable time and he addressed my needs. I was happy with my visit.
in Jacksonville, FL |
A great group and Dr Pubbi leads the way. Gives the time you need to answer all questions and great bedside manner.
in Neptune Beach, FL |
I love this Dr. He always takes the time I need. I am never rushed and he always listens. I would pay extra if I had to to see him.
in St Johns, Fl |
Dr. Pubbi is awesome. He is great at explaining my condition and answering all my questions. I feel very confident in Dr Pubbi.
in Middlebutg, FL |
Excellent doctor! Able to explain complex concepts. Very compassionate! A pleasure to deal with!
Have you seen Dr. Dinesh Pubbi, MD?
Are you Dr. Pubbi?

Compare Dr. Pubbi

More Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiologists like Dr. Pubbi at First Coast Heart & Vascular Center, PA

Dr. Pubbi's Care Philosophy

First Coast Heart & Vascular Center stands as an all-inclusive cardiac and vascular practice. At First Coast Heart & Vascular Center we serve our patients with quality, compassion and integrity.

We have locations in Duval, Clay, St. Johns & Flagler counties.

Dr. Pubbi is a founding member of First Coast Heart & Vascular Center, PA.

Dr. Pubbi's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology
  •  Board certified in Cardiology, Cardiovascular Disease, Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology and Internal Medicine

Dr. Pubbi has no media or publications listed.

Why It Matters: Dr. Pubbi's Board Certifications

• Cardiomegaly
  • Cardiomyopathy
  • Carotid Artery Disease
  • Chest Pain
  • Chronic Pulmonary Heart Diseases (incl. Pulmonary Hypertension)
  • Coarctation of the Aorta
  • Congenital Heart Defects
  • Congenital Heart Disease
  • Congestive Heart Failure
  • Coronary Artery Aneurysm
  • Coronary Artery Disease (CAD)
  • Dizziness
  • Endocarditis
  • Heart Attack (Acute Myocardial Infarction)
  • Heart Disease

Graduated in 2000

• Panjabi
  • Hindi
  • Urdu

Dr. Pubbi does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Pubbi and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

• Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology

• Defibrillator Implantation
  • Electrophysiological Study
  • Electrophysiology
  • Heart Surgery
  • Insertion of Epicardial Lead for Pacemaker or Cardioverter and-or Defibrillator
  • Insertion of Left Ventricular Lead for Pacemaker or Cardioverter and-or Defibrillator
  • Lead Extraction