Dr. Dinesh Pubbi, MD

Dr. Dinesh Pubbi, MD

Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology | Male | 48 years old

First Coast Heart & Vascular Center stands as an all-inclusive cardiac and vascular practice. At First Coast Heart & Vascular Center we serve our patients with quality, compassion and integrity. We have locations in Duval, Clay, St. Johns & Flagler counties. Dr. Pubbi is a founding member of First Coast Heart & Vascular Center, PA. "Patient satisfaction is my goal. I treat my patients as family members and strive for their best health. I always work with my patients and listen to them."Read more

First Coast Heart & Vascular Center, PA

Learn about this Doctor

Dr. Pubbi's Experience

98Experience
Match

See how Dr. Pubbi's experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Pubbi

Dr. Pubbi accepts 11 insurance carriers

11 Insurance Carriers Accepted*

*Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment

/* /.overlay-container */}

Check out the quality of care at the 6 hospitals where Dr. Pubbi has admitting privileges.

Hospital Quality Awards

Reviewing Dr. Pubbi

Dr. Pubbi's Review Details
4.8 based on 53 responses
Experience with Dr. Pubbi
Dr. Pubbi's Office & Staff
    10 – 15 minutes (47)
in st augustine, fl |
He is considerate,kind, and patience! He is thorough with a exam!
in jacksonville, fl. |
I get personal and caring attention. Listens with much patience and totatly understands. A very kind and soft heart, taking in all my concerns. Am never disappointed. Easy to talk to.
in St Augustine, FL |
Everyone in the in office is very professional and efficient.
in St Augustine, FL |
Great Dr! Very thorough, very knowledgeable and up to date. Takes a lot of time with his patients.
in Palm Coast, FL |
I especially like the way he asks questions and carefully listens to the answers
in St Augustine, FL |
Dr Pubbi put a pacemaker in me and did a wonderful job of stitching it up. You can't see the scar. He is always very friendly, listens well, and is good at what he does.
in middleburg |
Very compassionate, Thorough & explains in English.
Jacksonville, FL |
Busy but will take time to answer questions & explain procedures. He can be humorous.
in Middleburg, FL |
Dr. Pubbi is a very knowledgeable and caring physician. I enjoy being his patient.
in Pooler,Ga |
I have been seeing Dr.Pubbi for about 8 years and each visit is always a pleasure.
in Orange Park, FL |
The most wonderful, caring loving and understanding Dr. He has respect and warm feeling toward his patients. Very easy person to speak with and get answers to the point. My experience with him has been full of excellency. He has renewed my life to the best of his ability for which I am very grateful and thankful. Thank you Dr. Pubbi
in Keystone Heights, FL |
Dr. Pubbi is very personable and relates medical information in a precise and easy to understand manner. His office staff is very pleasant and helpful.
in Orange Park, FL |
Very down to earth and listens to you
in St Augustine, FL |
Outstanding patient/physician relationship. Has a great ability to explain medical information in laymans terms so patient can understand. God has given this man an incredible talent and he is using it to help patients in need of cardiac care.
in Orange Park, FL |
Dr Pubbi is the best dr I have ever had. He listens to everything you say with so much passion and concern. Highly recommended.
in Orange Park, FL |
Dr. Pubbi takes excellent care of me!!!!! Relates to me as a person. Takes the extra time to ensure I understand the status of my health.
St Augustine, FL |
Wonderful, caring - a real human being.
in Jacksonville, FL |
He is a very caring Dr and he listens to you. He searches all possibilities to find the best treatment for you.
in Palm Coast, FL |
Great teacher - very personable.
in Starke, FL |
Dr. Pubbi is a wonderful doctor who spends all the time that is needed with you. He is pleasant and will answer any questions asked.
in Jacksonville, FL |
Dr. Pubbi is the most caring physician I've ever known. He's genuinely kind, caring, and concerned. He not only asks a lot of questions, he answers a lot of questions, too. Dr. Pubbi runs all the tests that are needed to be sure that everything is as it should be and follows up with explanations and/or recommendations. I trust him to made all the decisions in my care and I recommend Dr. Pubbi to all my family and friends.
in Jacksonville, FL |
Highly professional, extremely polite,and helpful.
in St Augustine, FL |
He is very helpful and friendly person
in St Augustine, FL |
Dr Pubbi has a great bedside manner & compassion. My evaluation by him was thorough, he took the time to explain the results and his recommended plan & listen to me. I believe he assisted me & took action concerning issues with his office staff & insurance problems in that I was told they were in network. I asked many times at different times to be sure they were in network providers. This resulted in me being presented with a huge bill.The billing office finally made things right.
in Jacksonville, FL |
I was seen in a reasonable time and he addressed my needs. I was happy with my visit.
Atlantic Beach, FL |
Dr. Pubbi is so kind and thoughtful. He answers any questions I my have and doesn't make me feel silly about asking them. He has a great bedside manner.
in Jacksonville, FL |
A great group and Dr Pubbi leads the way. Gives the time you need to answer all questions and great bedside manner.
in Neptune Beach, FL |
I love this Dr. He always takes the time I need. I am never rushed and he always listens. I would pay extra if I had to to see him.
in St Johns, Fl |
Dr. Pubbi is awesome. He is great at explaining my condition and answering all my questions. I feel very confident in Dr Pubbi.
in Middlebutg, FL |
Excellent doctor! Able to explain complex concepts. Very compassionate! A pleasure to deal with!
Have you seen Dr. Dinesh Pubbi, MD?
Are you Dr. Dinesh Pubbi, MD? Post a response on your personalized profile.

Compare Dr. Pubbi

More Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiologists like Dr. Pubbi at First Coast Heart & Vascular Center, PA

• Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology

• Cardiomegaly
  • Cardiomyopathy
  • Carotid Artery Disease
  • Chest Pain
  • Chronic Pulmonary Heart Diseases (incl. Pulmonary Hypertension)
  • Coarctation of the Aorta
  • Congenital Heart Defects
  • Congenital Heart Disease
  • Congestive Heart Failure
  • Coronary Artery Aneurysm
  • Coronary Artery Disease (CAD)
  • Dizziness
  • Endocarditis
  • Heart Attack (Acute Myocardial Infarction)
  • Heart Disease

• Defibrillator Implantation
  • Electrophysiological Study
  • Electrophysiology
  • Heart Surgery
  • Insertion of Epicardial Lead for Pacemaker or Cardioverter and-or Defibrillator
  • Insertion of Left Ventricular Lead for Pacemaker or Cardioverter and-or Defibrillator
  • Lead Extraction

Aurora Sinai Medical Center

Completed in 2007

Medical College of Wisconsin

Graduated in 2000

Dr. Pubbi has no media or publications listed.

• Panjabi
  • Hindi
  • Urdu

Dr. Pubbi does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Pubbi and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

×

Dr. Pubbi's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

• Specializes in Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology
  • Board certified in Cardiology, Cardiovascular Disease, Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology and Internal Medicine
×

Why Does Experience Matter?

Patient Satisfaction Results for Dr. Pubbi

Overall Patient Satisfaction Score

Dr. Pubbi's Office & Staff

Ease of scheduling urgent appointments
Office environment, cleanliness, comfort, etc.
Staff friendliness and courteousness
Total wait time (waiting & exam rooms)
10 – 15 minutes

Experience with Dr. Pubbi

Level of trust in provider's decisions
How well provider explains medical condition(s)
How well provider listens and answers questions
Spends appropriate amount of time with patients

Dr. Pubbi's Care Philosophy

First Coast Heart & Vascular Center stands as an all-inclusive cardiac and vascular practice. At First Coast Heart & Vascular Center we serve our patients with quality, compassion and integrity.

We have locations in Duval, Clay, St. Johns & Flagler counties.

Dr. Pubbi is a founding member of First Coast Heart & Vascular Center, PA.