Dr. Dineshkumar R. Patel, MD

Dr. Dineshkumar R. Patel, MD

Pediatrics | Male | 58 years old

Always Believe in Children. In their Abilities. Brilliance. Courage. Dreams. Energy. Future. Gifts. Humor. Innocence. Journey. Kindness. Learning. Magic. Needs. Outlook. Potential. Questions. Reach. Success. Talent. Uniqueness. Victories. Wonder. eXcellence. Youth. Zest. Believe in all the promise and possibilities children hold. It's as simple as ABC.Read more

Dr. Patel's Experience

See how Dr. Patel's experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Patel

Dr. Patel accepts 11 insurance carriers

Check out the quality of care at the 1 hospitals where Dr. Patel has admitting privileges.

Hospital Quality Awards

Experience with Dr. Patel
Dr. Patel's Office & Staff
    Under 10 minutes (15)
in Plano, TX |
He was my kids pediatrician while we were in NJ . We had to move to Dallas due to job. It has been 2 years while we moved but we still miss him as a doctor when my kids get sick. He is the best kids doctor i've ever taken my kids to. His ease of appointment, correct diagnosis and treatment is the best. Wish we could find such good doctor here also.
Budd Lake, NJ |
Our experience with Dr. Patel has always been great.I have never had a problem scheduling an appointment and have always got it the same day.There have been times when has come down to his office even on his off days to take a look at my sick kids.I could have never asked for more.He is very good with kids.Both of my kids have been with him for over 10 years and 7 years now and hope to continue till they are 21!We are very happy having him as our paedriatician and would definitely recommend him.
Dover, NJ |
Dr.Dinesh Patel is very knowledgeable Doctor. It is always easy to contact him for an appointments. I have 2 kids but not have an issues with scheduling any appointments.
Randolph, NJ |
Dr. Patel is great with kids. I have 3 kids myself and I have been taking them to Dr. Patel since they were born. I've had no trouble in scheduling office visits, in fact I have been able to contact him even after office hours a few times. If you're looking for a pediatrician, I definitely recommend Dr. Patel.
Plainfield, NJ |
Dr Patel's vast experience and friendly bedside manner has been a Godsend to my husband and I since we had our first child. The care and time he put in as well as his gentle touch with our son put us at ease and continues to do so with our daughter. His sweet tolerance of our first time parent anxiety was humbling; especially as he gently imparted medical knowledge in laymans terms to calm our nerves. I am extremely content my children have him to care for them through their childhood.
in Parsippany, NJ |
DR.DINESH PATEL IS ALWAYS AVAILABLE TO HELP,VERY KNOWLEDGEABLE ,HE KNOWS EXACTLY WHAT HE IS TALKING ABOUT ,HIS DIAGNOSIS IS PERFECT ALL THE TIME BESIDES MEDICINE HE WILL ADVISE WHAT TO DO AND NOT TO DO I WOULD RECOMMEND TO EVERYONE TO GO TO HIM I DRIVE 45 MINUTES TO VISIT HIM BUT IT'S WELL WORTH IT. ONCE YOU START GOING TO HIM YOU MAY HAVE A SAME OPINION.
in Secaucus, nj |
Very knowledgeable and friendly physician! Most of my family members go to him for their children's care.
in South Plainfield, NJ |
Dr. PATEL has been seeing both my kids from the day they were born. Knowledge and service we get from him is the best. I strongly recommend him.
in Houston, TX |
DR. PATEL has been there for both my kids since they were born and I would definitely recommend him to everyone. His knowledge and services are the best in business.
in Edison, NJ |
He is the best doctor I ever had! His sense of humor makes his patients come back and treats his patients with care. The office is very clean. To the people who are considering Dr.Patel I truly recommend him.
Montville, NJ |
Absolutely unprofessional. He is only interested to collect your money. He is least bothered of your child's health.
in Randolph |
Easy to reach for appointments. Good Diagnosis.
in Morris Plains, NJ |
Always caring. All the associates knows each and every parent personally. It is always a pleasant experience.
Have you seen Dr. Dineshkumar R. Patel, MD?
Are you Dr. Patel?

Compare Dr. Patel

Dr. Patel's Care Philosophy

Dr. Patel's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Pediatrics
  •  Board certified in Pediatrics

Dr. Patel has no media or publications listed.

No malpractice history found for New Jersey.

Why It Matters: Dr. Patel's Board Certifications

• Pediatrics

• Allergies
  • Asthma in Children
  • Atopic Dermatitis (Eczema)
  • Infections

B.J. Medical College, Gujarat University

Graduated in 1983

Kings County Hospital Center

Completed in 1990

SUNY Health Science Ctr At Brooklyn Long Island Coolridge Hospital Kings County Hosp Ctr

Completed in 1992

S M Panchal Science College, Talod, Gujarat

Graduated in 1977

• Gujarati
  • Hindi

Dr. Patel does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Patel and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

• Pediatrics

• Audiometry
  • Immunization

You've got options

We're finding other great Providers for you to consider.