Dr. Dinar Sajan, MD

PsychiatryFemale

Telehealth services available

Health and Psychiatrist Consultants LLC

3919 Tampa Rd Oldsmar, FL 34677

Dr. Dinar Sajan, MD is a Psychiatry Specialist in Oldsmar, FL. Dr. Sajan has more experience with Addiction & Substance Abuse and Personality Disorders than other specialists in her area. She is affiliated with Morton Plant Hospital. She has indicated that she accepts telehealth appointments. Be sure to call ahead with Dr. Sajan to book an appointment.

Compare with other Psychiatry Specialists

Compare Dr. Sajan with our nearby Psychiatry Specialists at Largo Medical Center.

Make an appointment at Largo Medical Center today at (727) 440-4823.

These providers are on the medical staff of Largo Medical Center.

Dr. Sajan's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Sajan

1.8

Dr. Sajan

I would leave it Zero stars if I could. Poorly run center. If Dr. Sajan is involved it must be very little or she doesn't care about the services and the centers reputation. Don't waste your time or money. Between the billing, the amount of your time that is wasted waiting for them to communicate or see you is beyond unacceptable.
Jennifer Houle – Oct 11, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Dinar Sajan, MD?
I'm not sure who are leaving the reviews saying how Dr Sajan helped them so much. You may see her once if youre lucky for 5 minutes. Other than that you'll see physician assistants and others who are training and or just out of school. The office may be nice but it is a pill factory. You're not going to get actual help. Just an rx that may or may not work. Go elsewhere.
Sep 30, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Dinar Sajan, MD?
DO NOT GO TO THIS QUACK!!!! She does NOTHING but IF she remembers, writes scripts and passes you off to one of her baby PA's who literally just got out of school and have ZERO experience to help anyone with serious issues. Took money from me that shouldn't have been charged, and now having to threaten them with suit to get it back. HORRIBLE practice and HORRIBLE service and contact.
HORRIBLE PRACTICE!!!! – Jun 16, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Dinar Sajan, MD?
The office was beautiful, the staff was friendly, and Dr. Sajan was understanding and wanting to help. She made me feel very comfortable in a situation that typically gives me a ton of anxiety. I recommend this to anyone who is struggling.
Amy Cook – Jun 15, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Dinar Sajan, MD?
My visit was great at the Oldsmar location. Dr. Sajan helped me a ton not only during this visit, but my previous few interactions with her. I feel as if she truly cares about her patients and treated me like family.
Mia Salvadore – Jun 15, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Dinar Sajan, MD?
Dr. Sajan was compassionate, caring and very helpful to me during my visit. She seems to genuinely care about her patients and I would highly recommend her to anyone who is battling mental health issues.
Jun 15, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Dinar Sajan, MD?
The office process was very disorganized. I had to call them to get the pre-appointment paperwork as it was never sent. I scheduled a telehealth appt, however, I did not receive a link to the appointment. I was unable to reach anyone at the office to get help. 40 minutes after my appointment time, I was contacted by phone and sent a text message with the meeting link. Then waited 25 minutes for an administrative aide to take my info. At this point, I declined to move ahead with the appointment. Ironically I contacted Dr. Sajan to get help with my organizational skills and memory...
Grumpy – Apr 13, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Dinar Sajan, MD?
I have been a patient of Dr. Sajan's for three years and have met her twice. My appointments are always with PA's, which quite frankly I prefer as Dr. Sajan is cold and uncaring. The PA's are nice, concerned, and very helpful. The office staff is rude, unprofessional, they do not return phone calls; they come across uneducated and ignorant. They are literally a nightmare to deal with. For these reasons, I do not recommend the headache of dealing with Dr. Sajan or her office staff. I am currently seeking a new Psychiatrist.
Feb 18, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Dinar Sajan, MD?
Dr Sajan, she does not care ive been out of meds 4 days after our appointment. She was supposed to send rx on Monday, today is Thursday. i called 3 times today. at 4:30p, was told, "im sorry she doesn't have time to sign all the scripts" i should get them on 5th day, Friday i have Bipolar type 1 and ptsd, im a long time patient. tons of med students and interns in there. i paid 110$ for 10 minutes.
Jan 22, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Dinar Sajan, MD?
I've been seeing one of the PA's in her office for months now. After some issues with the office, not seeing my usual PA, and seeing 2 other PA's, I got to meet Dr Sajan. While she used a defensive tone, I told her I would rather see my usual PA, she continued to disrespect me and dismiss any other questions I had about how she has handled this situation, she told me that if I didn't like how she ran her practice I could find another Dr to go to. Never again will I let her disrespect me!
Nov 08, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Dinar Sajan, MD?
Dr. Sajan has literally changed my life! If you are looking for a therapist, you just found her! I tell anyone who is going through life "stuff" about Dr. Sajan and give them her info. I have recommended her to 4 of my family members who took the time to go see her and we ALL have the same response, WE LOVE HER and recommended her to everyone we know! I kid you not, in our family, Dr. Sajan is a household name. After each one of my session I felt calmer and more present and like I woke up from a long dream and was living the life I had created for myself. The long-term effects are astronomical! Dr. Sajan is a wonderful, caring, and extremely wise person! She can be 100% professional while also letting you know she truly cares about your well-being and happiness. She stays up to date in her field and I know, through her, I always have access to the best care possible. Thank you Dr. Sajan for all you have done for me personally, my marriage, and my family!
Jessica Torres – Nov 06, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Dinar Sajan, MD?
A disgrace to the hipocratic oath- My husband had been going to this practice for > 2 years only physically seeing the "Dr." the initial visit otherwise you must see a P.A. no option or availability after that to see the "dr" even with asking specifically to see her. Incompetent supportive medical office staff as multiple numerous calls from my husband and I to get medications in a timely manner as well as calls from our pharmacist himself. The only professional part of the office was the gentleman at the front desk as he was always courteous and friendly. Unfortunately my husband was there to be seen for help and his medications, not to make acquantances. I would warn people to steer clear of this practice as they have no interest in helping people, only collecting copays for multiple useless appointments.
Former patient's wife – Jun 16, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Dinar Sajan, MD?
Hi, I want to thank the team of health and psychiatry, and appreciate the good work and help of those I met and haven't yet met. I am looking forward to experiencing continuous improvement thanks to better and better treatment.
Daniel P. Attard – May 16, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Dinar Sajan, MD?
This office sucks. They screw up constantly on my medications, send to wrong place and then when I don't get the medication they say I have to come in again. Please, find someone else.
Apr 02, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Dinar Sajan, MD?
All in one word? LOUSY. The worst place to go to. I absolutely hated the experience.
Feb 02, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Dinar Sajan, MD?
I feel so very very sorry about patients that have been victimized
Jan 28, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Dinar Sajan, MD?
She and her Husband are Awesome. Her staff are awesome. I would recommend them to anyone.
Daniel P. Attard – Dec 06, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Dinar Sajan, MD?
Dr sajan's reasoning is devoid of physyics and care for her patients. She is lacking knowledge of Electromagnetic forces and how these forces outside the body impact the nervous system and flesh in all biological systems. She makes me fear for my health with the statistics she uses to recommend treatment. She is worthless to someone who wants to heal.
Apr 13, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Dinar Sajan, MD?
First I ALWAYS wait. I haver waited as long as two hours. They overbook. But what is far worse is Dr. Sajan has a revolving door of PA's. It is a money making factory to her. They are amazing but I have had to see someone new every 4-5 months as she treats her staff so badly leave. When I confronted her fed up she said "they have one year contracts and often pursue other opportunities". Meaning they quit. They all quit. So I have to tell yet another new person my story. It's painful.
Apr 03, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Dinar Sajan, MD?
I am a new patient of Dr. Sajan, she & her staff are very nice, professional and seem to actually care about my well being
Mar 25, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Dinar Sajan, MD?

How was your experience with Dr. Sajan?
Provider explaining information to patient