Dr. Dinar Sajan, MD

Psychiatry •  Female

Telehealth services available

Health and Psychiatrist Consultants LLC

3919 Tampa Rd Oldsmar, FL 34677

Dr. Dinar Sajan, MD is a Psychiatry Specialist in Oldsmar, FL. Dr. Sajan has more experience with Personality Disorders, Psychotic Disorders, and General Mental Health than other specialists in her area. She is affiliated with Morton Plant Hospital. She is accepting new patients and has indicated that she accepts telehealth appointments. Be sure to call ahead with Dr. Sajan to book an appointment.

Compare with other Psychiatry Specialists

Compare Dr. Sajan with our nearby Psychiatry Specialists at Largo Medical Center.

Make an appointment at Largo Medical Center today at (727) 258-5186.

provider hospital

These providers are on the medical staff of Largo Medical Center.

Dr. Sajan's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Sajan

1.8

3.4482758620689653%
0.8620689655172413%
77.58620689655173%

Dr. Sajan?
I've been seeing one of the PA's in her office for months now. After some issues with the office, not seeing my usual PA, and seeing 2 other PA's, I got to meet Dr Sajan. While she used a defensive tone, I told her I would rather see my usual PA, she continued to disrespect me and dismiss any other questions I had about how she has handled this situation, she told me that if I didn't like how she ran her practice I could find another Dr to go to. Never again will I let her disrespect me!
Nov 08, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Dinar Sajan, MD?
Dr. Sajan has literally changed my life! If you are looking for a therapist, you just found her! I tell anyone who is going through life "stuff" about Dr. Sajan and give them her info. I have recommended her to 4 of my family members who took the time to go see her and we ALL have the same response, WE LOVE HER and recommended her to everyone we know! I kid you not, in our family, Dr. Sajan is a household name. After each one of my session I felt calmer and more present and like I woke up from a long dream and was living the life I had created for myself. The long-term effects are astronomical! Dr. Sajan is a wonderful, caring, and extremely wise person! She can be 100% professional while also letting you know she truly cares about your well-being and happiness. She stays up to date in her field and I know, through her, I always have access to the best care possible. Thank you Dr. Sajan for all you have done for me personally, my marriage, and my family!
Jessica Torres – Nov 06, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Dinar Sajan, MD?
A disgrace to the hipocratic oath- My husband had been going to this practice for > 2 years only physically seeing the "Dr." the initial visit otherwise you must see a P.A. no option or availability after that to see the "dr" even with asking specifically to see her. Incompetent supportive medical office staff as multiple numerous calls from my husband and I to get medications in a timely manner as well as calls from our pharmacist himself. The only professional part of the office was the gentleman at the front desk as he was always courteous and friendly. Unfortunately my husband was there to be seen for help and his medications, not to make acquantances. I would warn people to steer clear of this practice as they have no interest in helping people, only collecting copays for multiple useless appointments.
Former patient's wife – Jun 16, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Dinar Sajan, MD?
Hi, I want to thank the team of health and psychiatry, and appreciate the good work and help of those I met and haven't yet met. I am looking forward to experiencing continuous improvement thanks to better and better treatment.
Daniel P. Attard – May 16, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Dinar Sajan, MD?
This office sucks. They screw up constantly on my medications, send to wrong place and then when I don't get the medication they say I have to come in again. Please, find someone else.
Apr 02, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Dinar Sajan, MD?
All in one word? LOUSY. The worst place to go to. I absolutely hated the experience.
Feb 02, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Dinar Sajan, MD?
I feel so very very sorry about patients that have been victimized
Jan 28, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Dinar Sajan, MD?
She and her Husband are Awesome. Her staff are awesome. I would recommend them to anyone.
Daniel P. Attard – Dec 06, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Dinar Sajan, MD?
Dr sajan's reasoning is devoid of physyics and care for her patients. She is lacking knowledge of Electromagnetic forces and how these forces outside the body impact the nervous system and flesh in all biological systems. She makes me fear for my health with the statistics she uses to recommend treatment. She is worthless to someone who wants to heal.
Apr 13, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Dinar Sajan, MD?
First I ALWAYS wait. I haver waited as long as two hours. They overbook. But what is far worse is Dr. Sajan has a revolving door of PA's. It is a money making factory to her. They are amazing but I have had to see someone new every 4-5 months as she treats her staff so badly leave. When I confronted her fed up she said "they have one year contracts and often pursue other opportunities". Meaning they quit. They all quit. So I have to tell yet another new person my story. It's painful.
Apr 03, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Dinar Sajan, MD?
I am a new patient of Dr. Sajan, she & her staff are very nice, professional and seem to actually care about my well being
Mar 25, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Dinar Sajan, MD?
It's all about the money, Patients lined up and waiting time is a long time , a hour or more. Only seen the dr once in two years. They spend ten minutes with me for about 250.00 co-pay and insurance. and they don't seem to be concerned about your well being. I have had many Appointments and no results. The entire office seems to be extremely unorganized. So there for the service is terrible!!!!!
Mar 07, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Dinar Sajan, MD?
The worst patient care ! Don’t bother to waste your time. They don’t notify patients with changes or just stop medications for no reason. Loose patient medical records. Every appointment you wait for over 1 -2 hours never they keep there appointment on time. Totally unprofessional staff and you never see the doctor you always see the nurse practitioner or PA. The worst patient care I will not use them anymore or will recommend.
Paul in Pinellas Park , FL – Jan 07, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Dinar Sajan, MD?
You may not realize how bad Dr. Sajan and her PA's are unless you've been treated somewhere else. PA's are terrible, unprofessional and just plain bad at listening. High turnover. No one there really appears very concerned about your well-being. She disregarded years worth of prior notes and diagnosis's. Took 2 months to get my medical records for FMLA, actually delaying my short term disability payments. Never bothered with the years of prior notes and Diagnosis's I gave her. I left!
Nov 11, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Dinar Sajan, MD?
She operates her office like a factory. Zero concern for the souls that pass through the doors.
Unhealth in FL – Aug 22, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Dinar Sajan, MD?
Don't go here! The whole place is a scam! Read reviews about her. I went 3 times and never got one prescription! They say they refill once a month. After 3 appts I never even got a prescription when they said they were ready at my pharmacy. They weren't. Very High turn over. You will never see the same doctor and have to explain your history over and over. Its a numbers game! They pack people in and the wait time is over an hour. Over two hrs. for my 1st appt. Don't waste your time with her!!
Nancy Peck in Clearwater, – Jul 04, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Dinar Sajan, MD?
I have been going there for a year and a half. I am on Effexor and JUST FOUND OUT that my blood pressure should be monitored EVERY VISIT.. Well, they haven't checked it once. The way I found out was they got a brand new PA and that was the first thing she did and told me how important it was. I have always had low BP but all of a sudden it's HIGH and I am very upset by this. I told DR. Sajan and she didn't even respond like she didn't care. I can't believe that. The wait times are ridiculous.
Jennifer in Clearwater, FL – Jun 27, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Dinar Sajan, MD?
Zero stars if I was able. I wouldn’t wish dealing with this office on my worst enemy. Unprofessional, late running appointments and inability to even get prescriptions sent in properly. Medical license issuing must be easier to get than I believed. Don’t go for any reason, there are much better doctors and offices out there.
Greg in Tarpon springs fl – May 26, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Dinar Sajan, MD?
My first appt I waited 1.5 hr after my scheduled time. Her PA takes me into their office, asks questions about my symptoms &feelings. I go back to the waiting room for another 45 mins then am called into the doctor's office. She looks at my paperwork, not at me. Doesn't ask me any questions &says I need meds &to take a leave of absence from work to attend an intensive outpatient treatment. I tell her I had a bad time on the meds she is prescribing. Too bad. 5 month and I only see her PAs.
St. Petersburg , FL – May 25, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Dinar Sajan, MD?
This is the worst psychiatrist and office I have ever been to. I experienced medication pushing, treatment (that was conveniently not covered by ins and in her office) pushing and outpatient pushing (that she conveniently sat on the board for) This is a case, in my opinion, of assembly line treatment, getting as many patients in and out with medication as soon as possible. The office intake every visit was the same, no questions done outside of a script to see how you really are. She is a bully.
Oldsmar – May 09, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Dinar Sajan, MD?

How was your experience with Dr. Sajan?

Health and Psychiatry works to bring hope, health, and harmony back to the lives of our patients. In today?s ever changing society filled with stress and...Read more

• Psychiatry