Dr. Dinar Sajan, MD

Dr. Dinar Sajan, MD

Psychiatry | Female

Health and Psychiatrist Consultants LLC 2655 State Road 580 Ste 202 Clearwater, FL 33761 Get Directions

Health and Psychiatry works to bring hope, health, and harmony back to the lives of our patients. In today?s ever changing society filled with stress and constant confrontation, we provide an oasis for steady healing of mind and soul. Our team of professionals, led by Dr. Dinar Sajan, will lend a helping hand as you achieve your goals with our guidance.

Dr. Dinar Sajan, MD is a psychiatry doctor who practices in Clearwater, FL. Dr. Sajan is affiliated with Morton Plant Hospital.

Dr. Sajan's Experience

See how Dr. Sajan's experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Sajan

Dr. Sajan accepts 9 insurance carriers

Check out the quality of care at the 1 hospitals where Dr. Sajan has admitting privileges.

Dr. Sajan's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Sajan to family and friends
1.7
Dr. Sajan's Performance
    GOOD
    GOOD
in Dunedin, Fl |
There is a formula to getting better. I have been seeing Dr. Sajan for year and half and shed changed my life. My medications have changed several times because of my behavior. The meds that I am on now are a perfect formula for me. Dr. Sajan has made me realize that it takes time and patience to respond to my medications. Now I can function better every day. I recommend Dr. Sajan because of her expertise.
Dunedin, FL |
Her office staff was very good but I waited 1-1/2 hours before someone came to the lobby to get me. Her PA was very nice but obviously right out of school. Wanted me to "fudge" some information I had already filled out the get approval for an extremely expensive procedure that wouldn't be covered by my insurance unless I gave the "right" answers. Appointment, which was an initial consultation, lasted about 50 minutes but only 10 of those were actually with the doctor.
Palm Harbor, FL |
The assistance forgot to send the appointment paperwork. Waited almost two hours. Finally assistant asked a number of questions. Then when I said I was leaving, the doctor came out and spoke for about 5 minutes and said you seem fine, come back and schedule a new appointment. Very Unprofessional. Patient Completely Unsatisfied.
in Palm Harbor, FL |
Absolutely no interest in helping patient. Assistant asked me a series of questions and then gave me a diagnosis based on the questions answered. The doctor came in for less than 5 minutes and said she agrees with diagnosis and prescribed me 2 different pills. No advice on how to help with mental health. I had a two hour wait time for my appointment. When I left the office there were 11 other patients in the waiting room and there is only ONE doctor in the office. Her license should be revoked.
Winter Haven, FL |
All the reviews are correct. This is a money hungry machine. They make you come in way too often and ate so pushy with the pills. You hardly see the Dr. Instead, you wait for a long time to see an intern or assistant P.A. If you're lucky enough to see the Dr. it will be brief, not personable and not helpful. They were constantly trying to up my needs despite the fact that I was feeling better. Total scam and waste of time. Made me take a drug test first visit. This place is awful.
Clearwater fl |
This doctor diagnosed me with clinical depression and then would not sign my paper work for FMLA leave after both the assistant and staff told me prior to the appointment my paper work would be signed but she then refused. Then she also told me my next appointment would not cost as much as my first appointment and that was a lie. Don't use this doctor
in Clearwater, FL |
This was by far the worst experience I have ever had with a psychiatrist. It was my first visit so they asked me to show up 30 mins. early to fill out paperwork which is understandable. Appointment was for 3 so I got there at 2:30 no one saw me until 5:15 and talked with her assistants for about 20 mins. they were just asking about what medications I was taking and had no interest in my life problems (the main reason I see a psychiatrist) I literally saw the DR for all of 2 mins. waste of money
Seminole, FL |
Great office with really sweet staff. Psychiatrist help you in finding medicine to help with your mental illness. They also suggest you with therapist to go see with a recommendation list. If you were only looking for therapy sessions then don't go here opt psychologist. People calling this place a pill mill don't understand that's what psychiatrist do they prescribe medicine. This place help me so much, i've been suffering with bipolar depression for 13 years i'm finally feeling better
St Petersburg, FL |
Not trust worthy and lacks care for people in general. Does not spend time with patients ,dishonest about time spent on the invoice.
Clearwater |
Horrible experience. This woman doesn't care about her patients. Her office "manager" (husband) is shady and they change their prices according to their mood. They only care about making quick money and not helping anyone..
ST PETERSBURG FLORIDA |
BEWARE!!!! Dont come to this psych (joke) business!!! Didnt help me, or care about my illnesses! Brushed me off! Required monthly visits to prescribe my meds that I've been on for years!! ALWAYS waited 1+ hours or more! Then got a brief consult with a physician assistant!! I had to move out of state and was told my prescriptions would be filled for 3 months until I got settled....was denied everytime I contacted my pharmacy!!! After MULTI calls and LOTS of anxiety they filled 1 month!!!
Largo, FL |
This place was a pill mill. I have my master's degree in Clinical psychology and was appalled. I would never treat a client the way i was treated. Run.
in Palm Harbor, FL |
Dr Sajan and her staff are amazing. I can't even express how much better I feel. She has changed my life!
in St Petersburg, FL |
My whole reason for visiting them was to be able to get a referral to my pain specialist so that I would be able to undergo Ketamine infusions to help my various health problems. Instead, they've decided to play the "we'll say we'll do it, but we actually won't" game. The doctor even refused to see me when I came in to try to get my paper work in person when they wouldn't fax it despite saying they had multiple times. They obviously have no respect for patients, and I'm tired of them.
Clearwater, fl |
Horrible, you will never see Dr. Sajan, you will see one of her many interns. You will also wait , wait and do more waiting before some sees you. Would never recommend this practice
in Clearwater,fl |
Response to addiction is just stop. Wonderful strategy. Save your money. Tried to write a handful of scripts for illnesses that I have already been proven not to have. A 2 minute consult and a bad demeanor.
in Clearwater, FL |
Dr. Sajan was very kind and professional and made me feel comfortable through my entire appointment. I would highly recommend Dr. Sajan. All of the staff were very helpful.
Clearwater, FL |
Terrible wait time. Hippa guidelines not followed. Staff constantly changing. Rarely see doctor. Doctor herself is rude, not compassionate, and doesn't listen to patients. Doctor's physician assistants push meds that patients do not agree to. Prescriptions often take days to receive. Appointments last 10 minutes after waiting an hour or longer.
in St Petersburg, FL |
I have been coming to this office for a while now and I love everyone there. I was very worried because of the reviews the office is great! Staff is super friendly and very easy to talk to. The first appointment was an hour wait but after that I normally don't wait more than 10 minutes unless they are backed up that day. I would recommend everyone in this office!
in Tampa, FL |
Way too busy of an office. And Dr. Sajan was not very personable and spoke down to me like a little child. I didn't feel like she actually cared about helping me solve my issues. And after the first appointment, I only saw one of her assistants, but had to pay the full price as if I was seeing her! I would not recommend her as a doctor. With over 400 therapists/psychologists/psychiatrists in the area, try someone else.
in Clearwater, FL |
It was a great experience. Dinar Sajan, M.D. is very professional and Knowledgeable.
in Clearwater |
My first appointment she wanted to call a cab and have me hospitalized based on my new patient profile. I live on the 1st floor condo and on a golf course. Questions, do you hear voices? Do you see people at night, YES. People walk by the Windows talking on their cell phones and in the evening they walk the golf course by our screened in balcony. She jumped to the conclusion I'm seeing and hearing things and I needed to be hospitalized. I agreed to 1/2 day therapy for depression Waste of time
in Dunedin, FL |
She does not listen to what you have to say. Her mind is made up before she even sees you, based on what her student assistants write about you. Lies to you. Says she will speak with your other doctors regarding medication concerns and never does. Office is packed with people, hour long waits or more to be seen are the norm. This is a hell of business she's got, but I would never call it a legit practice.
Dr Sajan was recommended by a family friend. On my initial visit, I spoke with an assistant before seeing her. They both took copious notes, with Dr Sajan asking follow-up questions. She has a very no nonsense attitude,which may put some people off. My follow-up visits have been with Rebecca, and have been thorough. Once when my appointment at another doctor ran late, Rebecca stayed late to squeeze me in 15 minutes before closing.
in Clearwater, FL |
I am extremely unhappy and very upset that Dr. Sajan is even allowed to practice medicine. People come to her for help in their most vulnerable time and she tears you down even more by the end of the visit (on the rare chance that she even makes and appearance at all) she has cancelled multiple appointments with me when I needed my medication. She is COMPLETELY money motivated and cares nothing for her patients wellbeing. She tried to get me to go to Windmore even though I was there for depressi
Have you seen Dr. Dinar Sajan, MD?
Are you Dr. Sajan?

Compare Dr. Sajan

Dr. Sajan's Care Philosophy

Dr. Sajan's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Psychiatry
  •  No board certification on record with Healthgrades

• ADHD and-or ADD
  • Adjustment Disorder
  • Alcohol-Induced Mental Disorders
  • Alcoholism (Alcohol Dependence)
  • Anorexia
  • Depression
  • Depressive Disorders
  • Drug and Alcohol Dependence
  • Drug-Induced Mental Disorders
  • Dysthymia (Chronic Depression)
  • Dysthymia and Cyclothymia (Mood Disorders)
  • Eating Disorders
  • Nondependent Drug and Alcohol Abuse
  • Nondependent Marijuana Abuse
  • Nondependent Opioid Abuse
  • Nondependent Sedative, Hypnotic, or Anxiolytic Abuse
  • Obsessive-Compulsive Disorder (OCD)
  • Obsessive-Compulsive Personality Disorder (OCPD)
  • Opioid Dependence
  • Panic Attack
  • Panic Disorder
  • Paranoid Personality Disorder
  • Personality Disorders
  • Phobia
  • Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder (PTSD)
  • Psychiatric Diseases

Northwestern Memorial Hospital

Completed in 2008

• Hindi
  • Urdu

Dr. Sajan does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Sajan and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

• Psychiatry
  • Addiction Psychiatry
  • Counseling
  • Geriatric Psychiatry
  • Psychotherapy

• Behavior Modification
  • Cognitive Behavioral Therapy (CBT)
  • Electroconvulsive Therapy (ECT)
  • Medication Management
  • Psychiatric Evaluation
  • Psychotherapy Services
  • Transcranial Magnetic Stimulation (TMS)