Dr. Dina Madni, MD

Dr. Dina Madni, MD

General Surgery  ·
Female  ·
Dr. Dina Madni, MD is a general surgery specialist in Dallas, TX. She graduated from Emory University School of Medicine and specializes in general surgery.

7777 Forest Ln Ste A331

Dallas, TX 75230

• Choice Care (Humana)
  • Galaxy Health Network
  • HealthSmart
  • Medicare

No malpractice claims found for Texas

Check Dr. Madni's experience treating your condition or procedure

Dr. Madni?
Dr. Madni's Performance
What People Say About Dr. Dina Madni, MD
Recent
Dr. Madni performed emergency surgery on me in February 2019. Not only is she a skilled surgeon, but I felt she truly cared about me as a person, not just a patient she had operated on. She visited me all 5 days I was in the hospital and explained everything she had done and what I needed to know in terms that were easily understandable. I like that she is proud of her work, as well she should be. One of my visiting nurses remarked at the quality of her work. She's fun, positive, and awesome!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Dina Madni, MD?
Dr. Madni was a wonderful surgeon. I had a bowel malrotation and Dr. Madni took her time from the moment I met her to explain everything and answer any questions I had about surgery. She made me feel very at ease with everything that would be happening and what to expect. While in the hospital, she came to visit me each day to see how I was feeling and again ask if I had any questions. I cannot recommend her enough!
Thorough, sympathetic, knowledgeable, caring
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Dina Madni, MD?
Dr. Madni, with God’s grace, is a miracle worker! She’s always informative and spends enough time with patient during visits. Explains things thoroughly. D. Roberts
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Dina Madni, MD?
I am in the medical field, have exposure to a large number of surgeons and highly recommend Dr. Madni. I initially selected her based on institutional knowledge of quality outcomes and validation from peers. When we met, I found her to be thoughtful, personable and extremely invested in my care. I will not refer to another general surgeon in the area- she is my go-to for friends and family.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Dina Madni, MD?
I had a wonderful experience with Dr. Madni. I had a rather urgent situation and she was able to see me. Very professional and friendly, and was impressed with her medical knowledge and skill. I’ve not had this positive of a doctor experience in a long, long time. I didn’t feel rushed or confused about any part of the process. Her staff was also very kind. You’ll make no mistake choosing her for your medical care!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Dina Madni, MD?
Dr. Madni took the time to explain my condition in terms that I could understand clearly during my initial apppointment. On surgery day she made sure that I was comfortable and answered any more questions I had. She also made herself easily accessible by phone after my surgery for any post-op concerns. Her office staff was very accommodating and helpful from scheduling my first appointment, to keeping me informed on billing, and to making sure I had an overall good experience.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Dina Madni, MD?
Great!! Caring, compitent, confident surgeon. I appreciated her direct and clear communication. She inspired and comforted with a positive approach and obvious passion for her work and her patients’ well being. I highly recommend Dr. Madni.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Dina Madni, MD?
Dr. Madni is an excellent surgeon who is caring and kind. She took the time to answer all of my questions.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Dina Madni, MD?
I saw Dr Madni for a Juvederm consultation for my laugh lines. She did a fabulous job and took years off my face! My husband was resistant to the idea of using filler, but once he saw me he loved it! He said I actually look like I did in high school ( I am 48). I am so happy and will be returning to Dr Madni in the near future.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Dina Madni, MD?
I went to Dr. Itum for Botox and fillers and she did an awesome job! She did exactly what I wanted and I left with a natural youthful appearance. Would definitely recommend.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Dina Madni, MD?

How was your experience with Dr. Madni?

Dina Madni, MD

Galaxy Health Network
HealthSmart
Medicare
SmartCare

Check the quality of care at hospitals where Dr. Madni treats patients.