Dr. Dina Ibrahim, MD

Dr. Dina Ibrahim, MD

Hematology | Female | 49 years old

Learn about this Doctor

At cCARE we believe that cancer treatment is more than just medicine. It's about compassion, prevention, research and wellness. Even though cancer treatment requires medical intervention, it's our belief that a strong will and a solid support group play a vital role in the healing process. That's why our expert team of board-certified oncologists, hematologists, nurses and other highly skilled cancer care professionals all work together closely with our patients and their loved ones throughout the course of recovery. It's this compassionate approach, combined with our state-of-the-art facilities, comfortable environment and commitment to implementing the most advanced treatment techniques available that help make us California's premier oncology center.Read more

Personal Bio

Dr. Dina Ibrahim is a board certified Medical Oncologist and Hematologist, with over 19 years of experience. Dr. Ibrahim received...Read more

Dr. Ibrahim's Experience

100Experience
Match

See how Dr. Ibrahim's experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Ibrahim

Dr. Ibrahim's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Ibrahim to family and friends
3.7
Experience with Dr. Ibrahim
Dr. Ibrahim's Office & Staff
    16 – 30 minutes (26)
in Fresno CA |
Was in and out of my room in three minutes! Demeaner was very abrupt and borderline rude! I will not see her again nor recommend her. The office she comes from C-Care all other Doctors there are very nice and respectful .She should try to remember it's all about people and cancer!
in Fresno, CA |
The stars must have been aligned when I was dx'd with cancer. Within days, I was led to Radin Breast Center at Clovis Community to meet my TEAM. My oncologist was Dina Ibrahim. Professional from the start, she took this Stage 4 from the start girlie and started on treatment . After 5 years in, I am so grateful that she is my oncologist. She makes the time to listen and as I avidly read the new research , she and I are able to make a reasonable plan together. I trust her with my life.
in Fresno, CA |
when my husband was diagnosed with non Hodgkin lymphoma I asked for the best oncologist in town, my doctor referred us to Dr Ibrahim. she has cared for my husband now for over 3 years and she is by far the best, she was above and beyond our expectations, she cares, her knowledge is superb, she cured my husband,, she is great doctor, and with her staff we were able to beat this cancer. I recommend her highly, she is wonderful.
in Fresno, CA |
I was diagnosed with Acute Leukemia 7 years ago, I was only 21 at the time, Dr Ibrahim Treated me aggressively I had to be in the hospital for most of my treatment and then went on maintenance for two years, I was cured I am now married and have a 2 years old daughter and expecting on the way , if it was not for Dr Ibrahim great expertise and vigilance I would not be here, I thank her for every thing she has done for me and to my family, she is the best doctor in the world.
in San Diego, CA |
It is quite difficult to find a Doctor with humanistic values, before simply practicing medicine; one who see the patient as a being rather than a condition. Dr Ibrahim, has been the only doctor in the past 4 years, dealing with my medical condition consistently, with care &results. Always following up and stressing on time treatments as needed. She has been truly God sent, and I would highly recommend her; as a top doctor in her field and as a doctor period. She is timely, efficient, thorough.
in Fresno, CA |
I had a very aggressive brain tumor, that Dr Ibrahim treated me for, most specialists who saw me expected that I would live only for 1-2 years, but Dr Ibrahim treated me and I am now 5 years after my initial diagnosis and cancer free, she has exceptional skills, smart, compassionate and kind, she cares very much about her patients, I am living testimony to her great skills as a physician, she has great staff and everyone treats you there like a family, I recommend her very highly.
in Fresno, CA |
I have stage 4 cancer, I was told by two oncologists that I have maybe 1-2 years to live, my friend was seeing dr Ibrahim and adviced me to see her, that was 8 years ago , she has been treating me for 8 years and I m in remission. she is my hero, she is very smart and caring, she goes above and beyond her call of duties, she gave me the facts from the first day I met her, she is very honest but yet encouraging, I recommend her very highly to anyone who is looking for an oncologist.
in Fresno, CA |
She is an excellent caring physician. I highly recommend her to everyone. The staff is also caring and follow through on all referrals
Dr. Ibrahim applied a wrong chemo to my mom who was diagnosed with colorrectal cáncer in stage IV. If my mom dies or get worse it will be Doña Ibrahim fault. It will go to court.
Have you seen Dr. Dina Ibrahim, MD?
Are you Dr. Ibrahim?

Compare Dr. Ibrahim

You've got options

We're finding other great Providers for you to consider.