Dr. Dina Ibrahim, MD

Dr. Dina Ibrahim, MD

Hematology  ·
Female  ·

Dr. Dina Ibrahim, MD is a hematology specialist in Fresno, CA and has been practicing for 17 years. She specializes in hematology, oncology, and more.Read her story

Learn about Dr. Ibrahim

See how frequently Dr. Ibrahim performs your care needs compared to other doctors.

Breast Diseases
Anemia
Blood Disorders

Dr. Ibrahim's percentages are based on the rate of treatment compared to peers nationwide from insurance data. Learn more info about our data and this Top Care Areas component.

Dr. Ibrahim's bio

This content was provided by Dr. Ibrahim "Dr. Dina Ibrahim is a board certified Medical Oncologist and Hematologist, with over 19 years of experience. Dr. Ibrahim received her fellowship training in Oncology and Hematology at Wayne State University, where she served as Assistant Professor in the Hematology and Oncology department for two years and did clinical research. Prior to joining cCARE, Dr. Ibrahim served as an Assistant Clinical Professor of Medicine at UCSF Fresno, Department of Internal Medicine, Division of Hematology and Oncology and as Medical Director at California Cancer Center in Fresno. A local resident of Fresno for over 11 years, Dr. Ibrahim enjoys reading, traveling and playing tennis."

This content was provided by Dr. Ibrahim "At cCARE we believe that cancer treatment is more than just medicine. It's about compassion, prevention, research and wellness. Even though cancer treatment requires medical intervention, it's our belief that a strong will and a solid support group play a vital role in the healing process. That's why our expert team of board-certified oncologists, hematologists, nurses and other highly skilled cancer care professionals all work together closely with our patients and their loved ones throughout the course of recovery. It's this compassionate approach, combined with our state-of-the-art facilities, comfortable environment and commitment to implementing the most advanced treatment techniques available that help make us California's premier oncology center."

• Hematology
  • Medical Oncology
  • Oncology

• Hematology
    Accredited by: American Board of Internal Medicine*
  • Medical Oncology
    Accredited by: American Board of Internal Medicine*

No malpractice history found for California.

• University Of Damascus, Faculty Of Medicine
    Medical School | Graduated 1990
  • Huron Hospital, Internal Medicine
    Internship Hospital | Completed 1994
  • Wayne State University, Internal Medicine
    Residency Hospital | Completed 1995
  • Wayne State University, Hematology-Oncology
    Fellowship Hospital | Completed 2001

Dr. Ibrahim has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Ibrahim does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Ibrahim and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Ibrahim's Reviews

4.3
Likelihood of recommending Dr. Ibrahim to family and friends

Dr. Ibrahim's Performance

There are 3 things very important I like about Dr. Ibrahim: 1. An above-average "bedside manners" in treating me with previous given (mis)diagnoses from other doctors and radiologists. That is a critical factor in reducing my anxiety and be in a positive mental state toward healing. 2. ...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option1thumbs down icon option0
Dr Ibrahim is genius doctor she has treated my mother for leukemia and cured her , my mother was in a very bad shape when she went to the hospital and when they did the bone marrow biopsy and found acute leukemia we were very desperate , we heard about Dr Ibrahim from a friend who was treated by...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option0thumbs down icon option0
I would recommend Dr. Ibrahim because I have never felt uncomfortable with her. I can ask her questions and feel that she considers the question before she answers. She cares.
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option1thumbs down icon option1
Dr. Ibrahim has been my doctor for some years now. I first met her when I was diagnosed with colon cancer. I now only have to check in once a year. We now schedule our appointments through Ccare and it has been nothing but a nightmare. Dr. Ibrahim is an excellent doctor but I do miss her old staff...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option2thumbs down icon option1
Dr. Ibrahim has treated me for over 10 years. I trust her completely. However, she recently associated with C-Care. I do not like them...very disorganized and unfriendly. I really liked her other group.
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option1thumbs down icon option1