Dr. Dina Ibrahim, MD

Dr. Dina Ibrahim, MD

Hematology | Female

cCARE 1791 E Fir Ave Fresno CA 93720 Get Directions

At cCARE we believe that cancer treatment is more than just medicine. It's about compassion, prevention, research and wellness. Even though cancer treatment requires medical intervention, it's our belief that a strong will and a solid support group play a vital role in the healing process. That's why our expert team of board-certified oncologists, hematologists, nurses and other highly skilled cancer care professionals all work together closely with our patients and their loved ones throughout the course of recovery. It's this compassionate approach, combined with our state-of-the-art facilities, comfortable environment and commitment to implementing the most advanced treatment techniques available that help make us California's premier oncology center.

Dr. Dina Ibrahim is a board certified Medical Oncologist and Hematologist, with over 19 years of experience.

Dr. Ibrahim received her fellowship training in Oncology and Hematology at Wayne State University, where she served as Assistant Professor in the Hematology and Oncology department for two years and did clinical research. Prior to joining cCARE, Dr. Ibrahim served as an Assistant Clinical Professor of Medicine at UCSF Fresno, Department of Internal Medicine, Division of Hematology and Oncology and as Medical Director at California Cancer Center in Fresno.

A local resident of Fresno for over 11 years, Dr. Ibrahim enjoys reading, traveling and playing tennis.

Dr. Ibrahim's Experience

See how Dr. Ibrahim's experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Ibrahim

Dr. Ibrahim's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Ibrahim to family and friends
4.2
Dr. Ibrahim's Performance
Fresno, CA |
Dr. Ibrahim has treated me for over 10 years. I trust her completely. However, she recently associated with C-Care. I do not like them...very disorganized and unfriendly. I really liked her other group.
in Fresno, CA |
Dr. Ibrahim is efficient, thorough, and always pleasant. Her skill has kept me healthy for many years. Note to this site: please add an N/A option. I left the first question blank since I've never had to schedule an urgent appointment. Thanks.
North Fork, CA |
Great care throughout the cancer treatment process and after.
Fresno, ca |
Dr Ibrahim has provided excellent care and I have complete confidence in her. She is very calm and pretty low key, but still very caring.
Fresno, CA |
As a hematologist-oncologist, Dr Dina Ibrahim has worked with me since my diagnosis. I've been through seven 3-week Chemo cycles (so far) and have received excellent care. We (my wife and I) can speak very openly and confidently with her. Her attitude is responsive and very professional. I am pleased to be receiving care through cCare with Dr. Ibrahim as my medical guide.
in clovis, ca |
I love my doctor. She is smart, she cares, she will talk with you and help you understand. I can not say enough about her. She saved my life. Don
in Fresno, CA |
Dr Ibrahim is one of the most helpful doctors I have ever had; her concern for my well being is outstanding. I trust her with any health issue I might have. Simply, she is a great doctor and a wonderful person.
in Fresno, CA |
I really like Dr. Ibrahim. She is very good to explain everything- treatments, reactions, etc. She is always patient and willing to answer my questions. I would recommend her to others.
in Fresno, CA |
She listens to what I have to say or ask about my health issues. She cares about me and my wellness. Even with serious health issues, she speaks in a caring and informative way and asks if I have any questions. Has great support staff, too!
in Fresno, CA |
Dr Ibrahim has been a Godsend for me. She has managed my care like a great symphony conductor, keeping the program on track and all of the people involved on the same page. I'm fortunate to have her look after me. Very grateful and thankful for her and her staff. Thank you! Bob Volanti, Fresno, Ca
in Fresno Ca |
I have rare type of breast cancer called Inflammatory breast cancer the chance of surviving this type of breast cancer if one in a hundred I was told 7 years ago, I was determined to find the best in the field I did my research and I found Dr Ibrahim, she treated me aggressively with the state of the art of chemotherapy, she insisted on my role as a patient to help my self in my journey she said it was combined effort, she was amazing, with her amazing work I am still alive against all odds.
Clovis, CA |
Dr. Ibrahim is a very personable doctor, and has never made me feel anything but devoted to me as a patient and consistency in here approach to my treatment. I would highly recommend her to my own beloved family anytime.
in Fresno, CA |
What are the odds of living with stage four Breast cancer breast cancer for 12 years, many people thought I would not live for long. but not dr Ibrahim when I met her she was amazing she filled me with hope and told me of the the possibilities, she has been the guiding light in my life with her wisdom and knowledge I lived and saw my kids getting married and having babies, I m so grateful to have her in my life she is my guardian angel. I continue to live and help others with breast cancer.
in Fresno, CA |
Dr Ibrahim's passion for taking care of her patients is close to none. My wife was very fortunate to have encountered such a well rounded talented Dr. May god continue to bless you with wisdom and strength to continue helping your patients..
in Fresno, CA |
greatest doctor I have ever met and I have been to many doctors I have chronic condition that I needed to see many doctors over many years, I have never seen a doctor who is so compassionate professional and takes the time to explain, she cares from the heart, she is the best of the best, I recommend her highly.
in Fresno CA |
Was in and out of my room in three minutes! Demeaner was very abrupt and borderline rude! I will not see her again nor recommend her. The office she comes from C-Care all other Doctors there are very nice and respectful .She should try to remember it's all about people and cancer!
Angie, We are following up with feedback like yours in an effort to improve patient experience in our practice. Our doctors and staff strive to provide great care and thorough explanations. Unfortunately, there are occasions in which our providers are called into emergency situations, which can cut into appointment times. Please feel free to reach out to me personally at 559-447-4930 if you would like to discuss the situation further. Thank you, Cheryl Gentzler, Director of Operations
in Fresno, CA |
The stars must have been aligned when I was dx'd with cancer. Within days, I was led to Radin Breast Center at Clovis Community to meet my TEAM. My oncologist was Dina Ibrahim. Professional from the start, she took this Stage 4 from the start girlie and started on treatment . After 5 years in, I am so grateful that she is my oncologist. She makes the time to listen and as I avidly read the new research , she and I are able to make a reasonable plan together. I trust her with my life.
in Fresno, CA |
when my husband was diagnosed with non Hodgkin lymphoma I asked for the best oncologist in town, my doctor referred us to Dr Ibrahim. she has cared for my husband now for over 3 years and she is by far the best, she was above and beyond our expectations, she cares, her knowledge is superb, she cured my husband,, she is great doctor, and with her staff we were able to beat this cancer. I recommend her highly, she is wonderful.
in Fresno, CA |
I was diagnosed with Acute Leukemia 7 years ago, I was only 21 at the time, Dr Ibrahim Treated me aggressively I had to be in the hospital for most of my treatment and then went on maintenance for two years, I was cured I am now married and have a 2 years old daughter and expecting on the way , if it was not for Dr Ibrahim great expertise and vigilance I would not be here, I thank her for every thing she has done for me and to my family, she is the best doctor in the world.
in San Diego, CA |
It is quite difficult to find a Doctor with humanistic values, before simply practicing medicine; one who see the patient as a being rather than a condition. Dr Ibrahim, has been the only doctor in the past 4 years, dealing with my medical condition consistently, with care &results. Always following up and stressing on time treatments as needed. She has been truly God sent, and I would highly recommend her; as a top doctor in her field and as a doctor period. She is timely, efficient, thorough.
in Fresno, CA |
I had a very aggressive brain tumor, that Dr Ibrahim treated me for, most specialists who saw me expected that I would live only for 1-2 years, but Dr Ibrahim treated me and I am now 5 years after my initial diagnosis and cancer free, she has exceptional skills, smart, compassionate and kind, she cares very much about her patients, I am living testimony to her great skills as a physician, she has great staff and everyone treats you there like a family, I recommend her very highly.
in Fresno, CA |
I have stage 4 cancer, I was told by two oncologists that I have maybe 1-2 years to live, my friend was seeing dr Ibrahim and adviced me to see her, that was 8 years ago , she has been treating me for 8 years and I m in remission. she is my hero, she is very smart and caring, she goes above and beyond her call of duties, she gave me the facts from the first day I met her, she is very honest but yet encouraging, I recommend her very highly to anyone who is looking for an oncologist.
in Fresno, CA |
She is an excellent caring physician. I highly recommend her to everyone. The staff is also caring and follow through on all referrals
Dr. Ibrahim applied a wrong chemo to my mom who was diagnosed with colorrectal cáncer in stage IV. If my mom dies or get worse it will be Doña Ibrahim fault. It will go to court.
Have you seen Dr. Dina Ibrahim, MD?

Compare Dr. Ibrahim

Dr. Ibrahim says...

Dr. Ibrahim's Care Philosophy

Dr. Ibrahim's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Hematology
  •  Board certified in Hematology and Medical Oncology

Dr. Ibrahim has no media or publications listed.

No malpractice history found for California.

Why It Matters: Dr. Ibrahim's Board Certifications

• All Lymphoma
  • Anal Disorders
  • Anal and Rectal Cancer
  • Anemia
  • Antiphospholipid Syndrome (APS)
  • Basal Cell Carcinoma
  • Brain Cancer
  • Breast Cancer
  • Burkitt's Lymphoma
  • Cervical Cancer
  • Chronic Myeloid Leukemia (CML)
  • Coagulation Disorders (incl. Hemophilia)
  • Colorectal Cancer
  • Deep Vein Thrombosis (DVT)
  • ENT Cancer
  • Gynecologic Cancer
  • Head and Neck Cancer
  • Hodgkin's Disease
  • Hypercoagulable State
  • Immune Thrombocytopenic Purpura (ITP)
  • Kaposi's Sarcoma
  • Lung Cancer
  • Lymphocytosis
  • Lymphoma, Large-Cell
  • Lymphosarcoma
  • Macroglobulinemia (incl. Waldenstrom's )
  • Mantle Cell Lymphoma
  • Pancytopenia
  • Parathyroid Cancer
  • Pleura Cancer
  • Pleural Cancer
  • Primary Hypercoagulable State (incl. Factor V Leiden Disease)
  • Prostate Cancer
  • Purpura
  • Qualitative Platelet Defects (incl. Glanzmann's Thrombasthenia)
  • Reticulosarcoma
  • Stomach Diseases
  • Stomach and Small Intestine Cancer
  • Testicular Cancer
  • Thalassemia
  • Throat Cancer (Nasopharyngeal)
  • Throat Cancer (Oropharyngeal)
  • Thrombocytosis

Wayne State University, Internal Medicine

Completed in 1995

Wayne State University, Hematology-Oncology

Completed in 2001

Dr. Ibrahim does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Ibrahim and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

• Hematology