Dr. Dina Grice, MD

Dr. Dina Grice, MD

Dermatology  |
Dr. Dina Grice, MD is a dermatology doctor who practices in Columbia, SC. She is 56 years old and has been practicing for 31 years.

1709 Barnwell St

Columbia, SC 29201

Learn about Dr. Grice

See how frequently Dr. Grice performs your care needs compared to other doctors.

Abscess or Fluid Incision and Drainage
Abscess or Cyst Drainage or Aspiration
Excision of Skin Cancer

Dr. Grice's percentages are based on the rate of treatment compared to peers nationwide from insurance data. Learn more info about our data and this Top Care Areas component.

• Dermatology

• Dermatology
    Accredited by: American Board of Dermatology*

• Actinic Keratosis
  • Allergic Reaction
  • Athlete's Foot
  • Atopic Dermatitis (Eczema)
  • Basal Cell Carcinoma
  • Keloid Scar
  • Lichen Planus
  • Lipomas
  • Melanoma
  • Moles (Benign Skin Lesions)
  • Nail and Nail Bed Infection

• Destruction of Malignant Skin Lesion
  • Excision of Skin Cancer
  • Incision and Removal of Foreign Object
  • Shaving of Skin Lesion

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for South Carolina.

• Baylor Coll Of Med
    Medical School | Graduated 1986
  • St Joseph Hospital
    Internship Hospital | Completed
  • Med University Sc

Dr. Grice has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Grice does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Grice and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Grice's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Grice to family and friends
2.5
Dr. Grice's Performance
    FAIR
Columbia, SC |
I have been seeing Dr. Dina Grice Hunter for 4 years now. She is always pleasant and answers all of my questions with the utmost concern. She's always smiling and very accommodating to my needs. I would absolutely recommend her to anyone I know.
in Columbia, SC |
unfriendly and not open to patient concerns, in and out of room in less than 3 minutes.
in Lexington, SC |
I have much respect for Dr. Grice and her team. She is very thorough and knows what she is doing. I've read some of the reviews complaining that she doesn't spend much time and is abrupt. If you want to be pampered and catered to then go to a spa. I went there after my GP removed a wort that turned out to be cancerous. I went to her for further examination. If you want a good dermatologist and kind start then whole heartedly suggest her. Her staff followed thru with my GP and kept me up to date
in Columbia, SC |
I was given a prescription and prescribed the wrong dosage. I'm just shocked. I don't even now what to say.
in Lexington, SC |
This lady is abrupt and not friendly or compassionate in the least. Even the doctor who referred me to her stated that she was short on personality. She only talks with her assistant pretty much, the patient is ignored for the most part. I felt like a task to get checked off on her list, for certain. Moved my records elsewhere.
Heath Springs, SC |
Dr Grice (now Dr Hunter) was very thorough and detailed. I've seen other dermatologists before but she was finding things wrong others never even examined. She was concerned about a spot on my neck that I never even noticed. After the biopsy it turned out to be cancer. I would definitely recommend her to anyone.
Lexington, SC |
Dr. Hunter was very cold, rude, and impatient. She spent all of 3-4 minutes in the room and acted like my questions were bothering her. She honestly seemed like she hated her job and would rather have been anywhere but there. The waiting room is a complete dump! I would NEVER recommend her or this office.
in Columbia, SC |
Went to have a consultation and biopsy. First visit she was not friendly and didn't talk to me or explain the biopsy procedure or care of biopsy site. Bed side manner terrible. Two days after biopsy I called after hours to report concerns about biopsy site never got a return call. When I went for follow-up to get results she can in the room never spoke, told me the results and when I asked her to explain the diagnosed condition her only response was it's a skin disorder and just take the meds.
in Irmo, SC |
Poor bedside manner. On first/only visit she came in lecturing(no introduction/assessment) me on why I was wrong for having reservations on using a certain topical medication on my 4 year old. She didn't speak to my daughter, which created an uncomfortable environment. I actually lost my cool with her with the level of rudeness from 1. No introduction 2. Lecturing 3. Lack of concern. My daughter said she never wanted to see her again and this woman never touched her. Bedside manner is important.
Columbia, SC |
Absolutely adore Dr. Grice. She has been fantastic with my young daughter. Extremely compassionate and caring. The wait can be a little long to see her but she is worth it.
Was seeing another dermatologist that had me on mirvaso for months and tried everything he could think off. Even had me on steroids for months!!!! The other doctor had no idea why my skin was burning and swelling with large blisters. Caused me to go to hospital and miss weeks of work. First meeting with Dr. Grice she told me to get off Mirvaso immediately and prescribed a topical steroid I took for a week. No other issues since then for months.
Have you seen Dr. Dina Grice, MD?
Are you Dr. Grice?