Dr. Dina Burke, MD

Dr. Dina Burke, MD

Internal Medicine | Female

Dr. Dina Burke, MD is an internal medicine doctor who practices in Las Vegas, NV. She is 55 years old. Dr. Burke is affiliated with Spring Valley Hospital Medical Center and Valley Hospital Medical Center.

Dr. Burke's Experience

See how Dr. Burke's experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Burke

Dr. Burke accepts 6 insurance carriers

Check out the quality of care at the 2 hospitals where Dr. Burke has admitting privileges.

Dr. Burke's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Burke to family and friends
    2.8
    Dr. Burke's Performance
    in LAS VEGAS |
    It took me a while to find the right MD when I moved to Las Vegas a few months ago and I am thrilled to have found Dr. Burke. She is thorough, insightful and very pleasant. Most important she explains things and is very open to questions and suggestions. Most MDs just dictate, she discusses. I am also very pleased with the MDVIP system which ensures availability and the best quality of care. It is well worth the investment -- which is also tax deductible.
    in Las Vegas, NV |
    I saw her a few times and she was OK. Gave me a hard time for not seeing her in two years. Well, it takes MONTHS to get in and when I tried to book far out, was told they don't book THAT far out so had to go to other doctors. Collectively, her staff is average and there are several nurses, etc. who are NOT friendly, patient or caring. The NP is average. Now, you have to pay $1600 a year just for the CHANCE to see her and they're bugging me to sign up. She's NOT worth that commitment. DNR.
    in LAS VEGAS |
    Dr. Burke has been my Dr. for over 13 years. She is very caring and attentive. She makes an effort to always go the extra mile when you aren't feeling well to find out what is wrong. She is very thorough and truly cares about her patients.
    in Pioche, NV |
    I only went to her twice. The first visit she was very attentive, and seem to want help me. However the second and very last visit, was the real uninterested doctor. The tests ordered took a month, and the x-rays were taken in her building. She yelled at her assist and use, unprofessional words. I've heard curse words before, but NEVER with my doctor in a professional environment. She insulted me, I asked about my knees swelling, she said you don't have 32 year old knees, you know.
    It would have been helpful if I had been given some advance notice that she was changing to a concierge practice but I got none, despite the fact she has been my primary care physician for more than 15 years. One week I got a letter in the mail stating I must pay an annual fee of $1600 in order to remain her patient, the next week she refused to refill one of my prescriptions. I feel abandoned by her and feel this is unprofessional.
    in Las Vegas, NV |
    I started going to her in 2013 she was a great doctor very attentive, however over the years things have gone down hill. Her staff is rude, I needed medication filled was told that she would not fill it until I had made an appt as it had almost been a year (understandable). Her first available appointment was almost a month away I took appointment asked if she would refill prescription in mean time and was told no to call everyday to see if they had cancellation. WILL NOT BE GOING BACK!!!
    Have you seen Dr. Dina Burke, MD?
    Are you Dr. Burke?

Dr. Burke's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Internal Medicine
    •  No board certification on record with Healthgrades

No malpractice history found for Nevada.

• Thyroid Disease

University of Nevada At Reno
      University Medical Center
      University Medical Center

• Tagalog

Dr. Burke does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Burke and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

Dr. Burke does not have any procedures listed. If you are Dr. Burke and would like to add procedures you perform, please update your free profile.