Dr. Dina Boutros, MD

Dr. Dina Boutros, MD

Neurology  ·
Female  ·
Dr. Dina Boutros, MD is a neurology specialist in Saint Marys, OH. She graduated from Bani Swief Branch, University Of Cairo, University Of Cairo, Faculty Of Medicine and specializes in neurology.

1165 S Knoxville Ave Ste F

Saint Marys, OH 45885

Learn about Dr. Boutros

See how frequently Dr. Boutros performs your care needs compared to other doctors.

All Headaches (incl. Migraine)
Headache
Restless Leg Syndrome

Dr. Boutros's percentages are based on the rate of treatment compared to peers nationwide from insurance data. Learn more info about our data and this Top Care Areas component.

• Neurology

• Neurology
    Accredited by: American Board of Psychiatry & Neurology*

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Ohio.

• Bani Swief Branch, University Of Cairo, University Of Cairo, Faculty Of Medicine
    Medical School | Graduated

Dr. Boutros has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Boutros does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Boutros and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Boutros' Reviews

1.0
Likelihood of recommending Dr. Boutros to family and friends

Dr. Boutros' Performance

FAIR

GOOD

FAIR

Zero stars, don’t recommend. This was the most demeaning experience I’ve had with a medical professional. After i told Dr. Boutros that being on keppra for seizures makes me suicidal, disassociative, and rageful, etc, after she saw that my PCP was requesting that I be taken off keppra, she demanded...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon optionthumbs down icon option
I saw this Dr almost a month ago and she ordered further tests to be completed. She gave me a follow up appt. for 30 days, after completion of some tests. It has been almost the 1 month and my tests cannot get ordered nor the needed info to my insurance provider. I have gone to 1 test and was...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon optionthumbs down icon option
Misdiagnosed my Persistent migraine aura which I told her was present for 2 months. Told me to take magnesium to stop future migraines and everything would go away. On follow up another month later same symptoms, but had done my own research and knew what my diagnosis should be. She did nothing...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon optionthumbs down icon option
She cancelled on me 2 times which caused me to have to wait 3 months before seeing another doctor. Found a tumor which now was delayed treatment because of her. She should of referred me to someone else. Should have her green card revoked.
Are you Dr. Boutros?