Pediatrics  |
Dr. Dina Badra, MD
Dr. Dina Badra, MD is a pediatrics doctor who practices in Naples, FL. She is 59 years old and has been practicing for 35 years. Dr. Badra is affiliated with NCH North Naples Hospital.

9160 Galleria Ct

Naples, FL 34109

• Blue Cross Blue Shield of Florida

Learn about Dr. Badra

Dr. Badra's Experience

Dr. Badra's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:
  • Specializes in Pediatrics
  • Board certified in Pediatrics

This content was provided by Dr. Badra "As a pediatrician, I believe it's my opportunity to provide my patience with their first experiences of ongoing medical care in a professional environment. It's my hope to instill the importance of asking questions as well as developing a sense of responsibility and nurturing an awareness of my patience health and wellbeing."

• Pediatrics

• Pediatrics
    Accredited by: American Board of Pediatrics*

• ADHD and-or ADD
  • Asthma in Children
  • Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD)
  • Pediatric Diseases

• Mount Sinai School Of Medicine
    Residency Hospital | Completed 1994
  • American Academy Of Pediatrics
    Fellowship Hospital | Completed 1997

Dr. Badra has no media or publications listed.

• Arabic
  • French

Dr. Badra does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Badra and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Badra's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Badra to family and friends
3.7
Dr. Badra's Performance
Bonita Springs, FL |
So rude. Would not go see her ever again. No bed side manner. And the office is dirty.
Dr. B is the best. Taken care of all three of my kids, and we will miss her when they get too old!
in Naples, FL |
I first took my kids to see Dr. Badra a little over one year ago when we moved to Naples. Dr. Badra is professional, thorough and so kind. One of my children has a chronic medical condition and I am confident in Dr. Badra's expertise in overseeing his care. I am also amazed that Dr. Badra always makes herself available for a same day appointment if one of my kids is sick. I am so happy to have found this doctor!
Ft Myers, FL |
DR B is an amazing doctor . My five kids love her .
Estero, FL |
Very happy with our friends' recommendations to meet and great with Dr. Badra. I have 2 kids 6 & 8 and we met as family with Dr. Badra and immediately transferred our children's care to her. We just relocated to Estero from Boston 6 months ago and were not happy with the pediatricians our neighbors suggested. Going to Dr. Badra is certainly worth the trip to Naples! The Schweitzer's are a happy family :)
Most rude person I have ran into in Naples, FL
in Naples, FL |
We have been seeing Dr. Badra with our 4 children for 10 years. She treats us like family and loves my children. She is very easy to get a hold of after hours and has even gone in on a weekend to see one of my kids. She is very proffessional, kind and doesn't push medicine when it is not needed. She was at the hospital to see my children after they were born. She has 2 separate waiting rooms for sick patients and well care visits. I would highly recommend her!
Naples, FL |
This Pediatrician is TOP NOTCH! Our original doctor was on vacation & Dr. Badra was our back up doctor. Our son has severe asthma so when he had an attack, we took him in. Dr. B treated him as if he were her own patient. She referred us to 2 specialists and she completely turned his issues around! Needless to say we switched from our previous ped. to Dr. B! She is so compassionate, her staff always accommodates our schedules, and I love that she has 2 separate waiting rooms for sick/healthy kids
in Naples, FL |
Dr. Badra has high reviews, however her office staff is the worst I have experienced. I called three times and requested a call back. I was never contacted and once I asked to speak with the office manager, I was told they could not help me.
in Naples |
She got us in immediately for a severe cough our child had. She was nothing short of exemplary with bedside manner and in calming our little one down, who is petrified of doctors. He was better in a few days and now cannot wait to see Dr. B again. We have sent many friends her way and all have called back thanking is for the recommendation.. Thank you thank you thank you, Dr. B....
Have you seen Dr. Dina Badra, MD?
Are you Dr. Badra?

11190 Health Park Blvd
Naples, FL 34110

Podiatric Surgery
Pediatric Gastroenterology
Pediatric Otolaryngology (Ear, Nose & Throat)
Internal Medicine