Dr. Dimpy Kapoor, MD

Dr. Dimpy Kapoor, MD

Rheumatology  |
Dr. Dimpy Kapoor, MD is a rheumatology doctor who practices in Phoenix, AZ. She is 57 years old and has been practicing for 30 years.

9305 W Thomas Rd Ste 455

Phoenix, AZ 85037

Learn about Dr. Kapoor

See how frequently Dr. Kapoor performs your care needs compared to other doctors.

Raynaud's Disease
Chronic Pain
Vascular Disease

Dr. Kapoor's percentages are based on the rate of treatment compared to peers nationwide from insurance data. Learn more info about our data and this Top Care Areas component.

• Rheumatology

Accredited by: American Board of Internal Medicine*
  • Rheumatology
    Accredited by: American Board of Internal Medicine*

• Chronic Pain
  • Psoriatic Arthritis
  • Raynaud's Disease

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Arizona.

• Government Medical College Chandigarh, Punjab University
    Medical School | Graduated 1987
  • Maricopa Medical Center
    Internship Hospital | Completed 1993
  • La State University School Of Med
  • Maricopa Med Center
  • La State U
    Fellowship Hospital | Completed 1998

Dr. Kapoor has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Kapoor does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Kapoor and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Kapoor's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Kapoor to family and friends
3.4
Dr. Kapoor's Performance
Phoenix, AZ |
Front office did not tell me ahead of time only cash or check Was not happy at all with Dr, I went in for an issue and she basically discounted it and went on to other things,wanting me to have test done that had nothing to do with what I went in for..she argued with me about numerous of things. I refuse to go back they are very rude n unprofessional
in Avondale, AZ |
She listened but didnt listen, she would cut me off and start talking when I was trying to explain what was wrong. She was confused on what was wrong with me - 1st she said she didnt know then she said I had this and that and that she needed to inject my shoulder (which there was nothing wrong with my shoulder in the first place) and give my pills to take all in the span of 10 minutes. I told her shes saying 2 different things and then she got upset with me and got loud. Visit took 2hrs
Glendale, AZ |
I've never had a dr spend so much time with me. She addressed my past history, had all of my old records from other md's in a week and analyzed and correlated past issues with current symptoms. She is more likely to follow you than start treating you. If we had more drs. like her we would not have health insurance issues that we do!
in Phoenix, AZ |
Dr Kapoor is a tenacious and thorough physician. She is determined to get to an accurate diagnosis and treatment for her patients. She advocates for her patients with other physicians. She cares about her patients.
in Goodyear, AZ |
Waiting was long but was worth it. As soon as we sat down in the exam room Dr Kapoor conveyed a feeling of care right away. She got in to the nitty gritty of what probably ails me but also cautioned it had to be verified before proceeding with the treatment. I sensed a feeling of being examined by an old school doctor. It was good and pleasant experience and I would highly recommend Dr Kapoor as a rheumatologist.
Mesa, AZ |
I like that she has been very thorough with her examination and ordering of lab work, and explaining what she thinks might be going on with. I am very pleased with her service , and that she actually took the time to listen.
in Phoenix, AZ |
Dr Kapoor enjoys one of the finest R/A reputations in the Greater Phoenix, AZ area. Dr Kapoor provides a focused, no nonsense, diagnosis and prognosis for her patients. She explains medical conditions very thoroughly in an understandable way. One unsolicited testament can be found in patients awaiting appointments in her Office area - without exception all of these patients observed what a terrific Doctor she is.
Have you seen Dr. Dimpy Kapoor, MD?
Are you Dr. Kapoor?