Dr. Dilip Madnani, MD

Practices Plastic Surgery

On a scale of 1 and 5 this provider is rated 5 after 123 reviews.
Author:
Do not hesitate to schedule your appointment with Dr. Madnani. He knows what he is doing. My main reason for choosing him is, he only deals with the face. I had various procedures done: Facelift, necklift, fat transfer, buccal fat removal, upper and lower blepharoplasty. He texted me the night before my surgery to make sure I was okay. Staff is amazing.
Author:
When deciding to have selected surgery, it’s very frightening not knowing which surgeon to go to. Luckily a friend asked me to take her to her plastic surgeon, Dr. Madnani. After accompanying my friend to three (3) of her visits to the doctor I knew I found my surgeon to perform a neck and face lift. Dr. Madnani is so caring, so confident that I was extremely calm going into surgery BEFORE I was medicated ( no anesthesia). Surgery went perfectly. I truly never felt pain, during or afterwards. Of course, I was sore but not pain. In fact, I did not need to take the prescribed pain medicine. I highly recommend Dr. Madnani for any facial surgery or any one of his many facial treatments. He is Amazing.
Author:
I needed work around my eyes and wasn't thrilled about surgery. Dr Madnani recommended fillers and I am thrilled with the results.
Author:
Highly recommend for someone looking to get their lips done for the first time. I am so happy with my results and feel great. Dr. Madnani couldn’t have been nicer.
Author:
Dr. Madnani is a skilled artist and highly dedicated cosmetic surgeon. His credentials and years of training make him a superior surgeon. His low-key and calm demeanor assures the patient that they are in good hands. Dr Madnani was recommended by a friend and after reading the impeccable reviews and following his Instgram posts, I was convinced that he was the best choice (ONLY) for me. After years of seeking non-invasive treatments for saggy jowels and a crepey neck, I never thought I would consider plastic surgery. It seemed scary. I could not have been more wrong. It was a breeze! No pain, no anesthesia. I was talking to the doctor during the surgery! I was sedated but fully aware of my surroundings. Thanks doc for your kind and compassionate approach!
Very good excellent
Author:
I truly cannot say enough about my experience at Dr. Madnani's office. I'd like to start by saying I've bounced around to several Dr's for various procedures (mostly injectable fillers) and have always been disappointed for one reason or another. After all, we're seeking to enhance our appearance and the wrong injector will do the opposite. Dr. Madnani is the absolute best! He is an artist and has by far the best technique you will find. I had no bruising/swelling, just AMAZING, natural results!
Author:
Excellent doctor! Extremely thorough, professional and love the results of the lip fillers and under eye treatment. Great experience - would highly recommend.
Author:
I am absolutely thrilled that I found Dr. Dilip Madnani after a long and exhaustive search. I had loose drooping skin and protruding vertical cords on my neck which I hated. Now I absolutely love my new neck! Dr. Madnani is a true expert in his field of facial plastic surgery. I totally refused to go to a surgeon who performs all types: breast enhancement, tummy tucks, butt lift, etc. I insisted on a specialist who only does faces and necks. Dr. Madnani aka Dr. Golden Fingers is the BEST!!
Author:
I went to Dr. Madnani for belotero under my eyes and Botox in my forehead after hearing rave reviews from friends who had been to him. The procedure was quick and completely painless, and the results are incredible. In only 30 minutes he managed to make me look at least 5 years younger. He couldn't be nicer and answered many questions I had about other procedures I was considering, while also saying which things he thought were completely unnecessary. Excellent experience, I highly recommend him
Author:
The best INJECTOR I have ever had. He was so meticulous and made sure everything he was doing was symmetrical and took the best care of me. We did voluma on my cheeks and botox on my forehead. It was such a pleasure getting it done and the results are AMAZING. He makes sure to not overdo anything and makes it look natural and PERFECT!
Author:
Dr Madnani and his team are great. Not being quite ready to go under the knife, I was looking for non-invasive options to perk me up a little and Dr. Madnani was the right doctor to see. After discussing my expectations and desires we chose Ultherapy concentrating on my jaw line. Wow, what a difference a few months makes. Within 3 months following the treatment I could see a strong definition in my jaw area as well as a slight skin tightening over my whole face. The results are very natural.
Author:
WDr Madnani is amazing. I got the best most natura looking Botox on my face with him. I also got Botox on my underarms and no longer sweat there at all.
Author:
I am so happy that I met Dr. Madnani , I am in my fifties and after having a weight loss I looked drained and older! I knew I needed to do something ! After I met Dr. Madnani he explained the loss of volume in my cheeks and had the solution. He injected Voluma along my cheek bone area. Wow what a big difference it has made! He has the eye of an artist and the most gentle hands , I felt nothing, not to mention he is so pleasant and confident. I look and feel like a new woman!
Author:
When visiting Dr. Madnani and his office for a consultation I was made to feel very comfortable and welcome. I wanted info on how the bags under my eyes could be corrected. Dr. Madnani answered all my question without rushing the conversation. I made an appointment to have the procedure. His staff gave me all the info I would need in order to make it a successful procedure. I had very little pain during healing and the results were amazing!
Author:
Dr. M radiates self-confidence in what he does, delight at the results he achieves, passion for his work, and gave me what I believed was an honest “diagnosis” of what I needed to attain my goals: neck and face lift, fat transfer, upper and lower blepharoplasty, and CO2 laser resurfacing - all done WITHOUT general anesthesia! Throughout the process he tirelessly answered ALL my questions. I am extremely happy with the results and wouldn't hesitate to have him do more procedures when/if needed.
Author:
I cannot express strong enough the positive and professional experience that I've had concerning Dr Madnani and his office staff. The mannerisms and feeling of confidence that I felt with the doctor as he prepared me for what my experience would be concerning my surgery. He was very clear and understanding and I have not 1 ounce of nervousness Or fear . And overall I am three weeks postop and have been thrilled with the results I would highly recommend Dr Madnani with absolutely no reservation
Author:
I went to see Dr. Madnani to correct filler work that another doctor had done to my under eyes. Dr. Madnani helped reduce the swelling of that filler and afterwards, I realized that I should have started with his services from the beginning. He is super professional, confident, knowledgable, and gentle and I felt rest-assured and comfortable when he was working on my face. The other doctor made me feel rushed and concerned and unsure of his capability. I won't see anyone else except Dr. M!!!
Author:
I went to Dr. Madnani to get my jawline slimmed with a Botox injection. Dr. Madnani was very deliberate to make sure we were on the same page regarding what I wanted, and what he was going to do. I was in and out in under a half hour, and we scheduled a follow-up a few weeks later.
Author:
Dr. Madnani listens and suggests procedure that's right for you. Great experience.
Outstanding
extremely happy and satisfied
Author:
I had a face and neck lift, fat transfer and I am very very happy with the results. Dr Madnani was always available for any of my concerns.
Author:
Very easy, no pain and such a great result. Dr. Madnani is direct, honest and very professional.
Author:
dr,Madnani knew exactly what to do to give me back a move youthful refreshed face. I had ultherarpy,fillers, and light botox done and I am so thrilled with my appearance now, I can face myself in the mirror now and not have to tons of concealer and makeup to eover up my flaws. I recommend anyone who is not totally happy about how their face looks or is aging badly to have a consult with Dr. Madnani.
Author:
The entire staff was made me felt at home, took good care of me, very respectful, courteous and polite. The doctor was very detailed, respectful and caring. He is the best.
Author:
Dr. Madnani is a very professional, caring, pleasant doctor. He is very down to earth and knowledgeable and very careful with what he does. Every member of the staff that I have met as well are all very friendly and pleasant. I would feel very comfortable recommending Dr. Madnani to anyone would ask.
Author:
Recently I had a facial surgery performed by Dr Madnani. Not only am I ecstatic at the results, I am so pleased with the entire experience. Dr Madnani and his staff were professional, courteous and just a delight to deal with. "Kudos" to them all. Thank you for everything!! Rose G. (Farmingdale NY)
Author:
Dr. Madnani is a kind, caring compassionate man with amazing talent! He explained everything , before, during and after my procedure and I couldn't be happier! His staff is also the best!
Author:
Dr. Madnani was very professional and caring!
Author:
Dr Madnani made me feel comfortable, explained everything. I saw his work first hand at an event and also have a few friends who have had work with him. I can't wait until my next procedure.
Author:
I wish I came to Dr. Madnani first. My previous face lift left me with earlobes too far forward with tension in my face. Within 2 years my face relaxed and I was disappointed because I still looked old! I cautiously came to Dr. Madnani. After my consultation I had the confidence to go forward. Using the latest techniques Dr. Madnani fixed me up. No more earlobe tension, a clean jawline, and laser has given me the best skin quality I ever had in my life. I have recommended...
Author:
excellent care. very careful follow up after procedure. results very natural
Author:
I'm very content with my results. Dr Madnani was very honest and professional. He helped me achieve the look that i was looking for without him pushing for any other unnecessary services. The staff was very helpful.
Author:
I am 35 and had been noticing I needed more and more under eye concealer when doing my make-up in the morning. I had dark circles with small bags above and was researching lower eye lifts. I found Dr Madnani online and booked my appointment. He suggested I hold off on surgery for a while and he treated my lower eyes with a filler called Belotero. It worked! He evened out the area and disguised the small bags above. Such a difference! I really appreciated Dr Madnani's hone...
Author:
Dr. Madnani made we feel comfortable with any questions I had and gave me what I wanted a more youthful appearance. I would highly recommend him. In fact, now my husband will be going to him.
Author:
Doctor detailed with his work.
Author:
Dr and Staff were outstanding. Originally concerned since it's my face we are talking about. Turned out wonderful.
Author:
Dr. Madnani is an incredible doctor. He is warm and personable and makes you feel totally at ease. He listens to you and suggests what you can do but never forces or insists that you do anything you do not want to have done! This is the second procedure he's done on me and I'm totally thrilled by the results!
Author:
Was looking to brighten my look and look as young as I feel...Dr. Madnani did exactly what I wanted and expected.
Author:
He told me what he was going to do. I wanted more but Dr. Madnani said that I did not need it. He stressed the natural look. He is patient, listens and was and is there for me. Everyone is wonderful. I am thrilled with the results and it keeps getting better. I am so happy that Dr. Madnani was the one who performed this surgery. I feel so beautiful, confident and excited.
Author:
I have been a patient of Dr. Madnani for two years now. He is a magician! Always prompt and professional.
Author:
Dr. Madnani is compassionate, talented, and attentive. His staff is helpful and friendly. I am very happy with the results and wonder why I waited so long!
Author:
I had a fabulous experience. Dr. Madnani did everything he said he would. He described my procedure in detail and left no stone unturned. He answered all my questions thoroughly and was very available at any time before, during and after my procedure. I was totally pleased by the results and would highly recommend him to everyone!
Author:
I have a better understanding of everything.
Author:
Very comfortable and pleased with all he did. He is so handsome.
Author:
Dr. Madnani is awesome! I had a full face co2 laser treatment done with him. From the start he was very kind, thorough, and comfortable to be around. He set my mind at ease before during and after the procedure. Cant wait to have my second treatment done!
Author:
amazing results, i look and feel soo much better.
Author:
Dr. Madnani and his staff are exceptionally professional, courteous and take amazing care of their patients. Dr. Madnani spent as much time as I needed answering questions, and took the time after my procedure to follow-up and make sure everything was okay. I had a lower bleph, and the results were perfect. I would highly recommend Dr. Madnani as a fantastic facial plastic surgeon!
Author:
It felt like a partnership from beginning to end, like you had someone on the journey with you. Dr. Madnani was caring, accessable and compassionate.