Dr. Dilip Madnani, MD

Cosmetic, Plastic & Reconstructive SurgeryMale

Cosmetic, Plastic & Reconstructive Surgery

Dr. Dilip Madnani, MD is a Cosmetic, Plastic & Reconstructive Surgery Specialist in Woodbury, NY and has over 21 years of experience in the medical field. He graduated from Albert Einstein College of Medicine of Yeshiva University medical school in 2001. He is affiliated with medical facilities such as Mount Sinai Beth Israel and Mount Sinai Beth Israel. His office accepts new patients.

Dr. Dilip Madnani, MD

Dilip D Madnani MD Pllc

199 FROEHLICH FARM BLVD Woodbury, NY 11797 ()

Dr. Madnani's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Madnani

2.3622047244094486%

Dr. Madnani

Horrible experience what a mess
  • Didn't trust the provider's decisions
Aug 26, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Dilip Madnani, MD?
Dr Madnani, I wanted to take a moment to thank you for taking such great care of me. I knew from the moment I met you that if anyone was going to operate on me, it would be you. As you know, many people rely on the Internet to assist them in selecting a plastic surgeon. I figured a positive review could help with someone. As it did for me. And being i am in the beauty industry I always need to put my best foot forward. I am a better version of me. Thank you. I hope it helps you realize how grateful I am. I am now part of the Madnani family for life. And to your amazing staff, especially Kaitlyn and Corey. Thank you??
Sep 18, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Dilip Madnani, MD?
A couple of years ago I met a women who told me about her experience at Dr Madnani’s office. She spoke so highly about him and his credentials that I though I had better write his name down. I thought to myself someday I might need to have my neck done. Fast forward to today, I went to see Dr Madnani and consulted with him about having my neck lifted. I told him what I didn’t like and he suggested a neck lift, a lower face lift and a Blepharoplasty. Although I initially only wanted my neck done, I am so happy I listened to Dr. Madnani’s recommendations. He explained that I needed my neck lifted and also needed my lower face contoured to correct my jowl area. He told me that doing both would achieve a smooth transition and it was advisable to do both. I took a giant leap of faith in him and his experience! I couldn’t be happier!! What a FANTASTIC result! I now have a smooth, firm, beautiful neck and a youthful contoured jaw line. My cheekbones show again and I no longer have a frown!!!
Cindy Meadow – Feb 23, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Dilip Madnani, MD?
Procedure has failed and have been in distress.
  • Appointment was rushed
  • Didn't listen or answer questions
  • Didn't explain conditions well
  • Didn't trust the provider's decisions
Jan 12, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Dilip Madnani, MD?
Do not hesitate to schedule your appointment with Dr. Madnani. He knows what he is doing. My main reason for choosing him is, he only deals with the face. I had various procedures done: Facelift, necklift, fat transfer, buccal fat removal, upper and lower blepharoplasty. He texted me the night before my surgery to make sure I was okay. Staff is amazing.
Susan – Aug 30, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Dilip Madnani, MD?
When deciding to have selected surgery, it’s very frightening not knowing which surgeon to go to. Luckily a friend asked me to take her to her plastic surgeon, Dr. Madnani. After accompanying my friend to three (3) of her visits to the doctor I knew I found my surgeon to perform a neck and face lift. Dr. Madnani is so caring, so confident that I was extremely calm going into surgery BEFORE I was medicated ( no anesthesia). Surgery went perfectly. I truly never felt pain, during or afterwards. Of course, I was sore but not pain. In fact, I did not need to take the prescribed pain medicine. I highly recommend Dr. Madnani for any facial surgery or any one of his many facial treatments. He is Amazing.
Petrina L in NY, NY – Jul 31, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Dilip Madnani, MD?
I needed work around my eyes and wasn't thrilled about surgery. Dr Madnani recommended fillers and I am thrilled with the results.
Aileen Goldberg – Jul 05, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Dilip Madnani, MD?
Highly recommend for someone looking to get their lips done for the first time. I am so happy with my results and feel great. Dr. Madnani couldn’t have been nicer.
Allie – Jun 01, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Dilip Madnani, MD?
Dr. Madnani is a skilled artist and highly dedicated cosmetic surgeon. His credentials and years of training make him a superior surgeon. His low-key and calm demeanor assures the patient that they are in good hands. Dr Madnani was recommended by a friend and after reading the impeccable reviews and following his Instgram posts, I was convinced that he was the best choice (ONLY) for me. After years of seeking non-invasive treatments for saggy jowels and a crepey neck, I never thought I would consider plastic surgery. It seemed scary. I could not have been more wrong. It was a breeze! No pain, no anesthesia. I was talking to the doctor during the surgery! I was sedated but fully aware of my surroundings. Thanks doc for your kind and compassionate approach!
May 22, 2019
Very good excellent
  • Long wait times
Roslyn new york, NY – Jan 25, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Dilip Madnani, MD?
I truly cannot say enough about my experience at Dr. Madnani's office. I'd like to start by saying I've bounced around to several Dr's for various procedures (mostly injectable fillers) and have always been disappointed for one reason or another. After all, we're seeking to enhance our appearance and the wrong injector will do the opposite. Dr. Madnani is the absolute best! He is an artist and has by far the best technique you will find. I had no bruising/swelling, just AMAZING, natural results!
T.S. in NY – Dec 18, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Dilip Madnani, MD?
Excellent doctor! Extremely thorough, professional and love the results of the lip fillers and under eye treatment. Great experience - would highly recommend.
Oct 07, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Dilip Madnani, MD?
I am absolutely thrilled that I found Dr. Dilip Madnani after a long and exhaustive search. I had loose drooping skin and protruding vertical cords on my neck which I hated. Now I absolutely love my new neck! Dr. Madnani is a true expert in his field of facial plastic surgery. I totally refused to go to a surgeon who performs all types: breast enhancement, tummy tucks, butt lift, etc. I insisted on a specialist who only does faces and necks. Dr. Madnani aka Dr. Golden Fingers is the BEST!!
Brenda Evans in New York, NY – Jul 08, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Dilip Madnani, MD?
I went to Dr. Madnani for belotero under my eyes and Botox in my forehead after hearing rave reviews from friends who had been to him. The procedure was quick and completely painless, and the results are incredible. In only 30 minutes he managed to make me look at least 5 years younger. He couldn't be nicer and answered many questions I had about other procedures I was considering, while also saying which things he thought were completely unnecessary. Excellent experience, I highly recommend him
HD in New York , NY – Jun 13, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Dilip Madnani, MD?
The best INJECTOR I have ever had. He was so meticulous and made sure everything he was doing was symmetrical and took the best care of me. We did voluma on my cheeks and botox on my forehead. It was such a pleasure getting it done and the results are AMAZING. He makes sure to not overdo anything and makes it look natural and PERFECT!
squirely wirely – Jun 12, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Dilip Madnani, MD?
Dr Madnani and his team are great. Not being quite ready to go under the knife, I was looking for non-invasive options to perk me up a little and Dr. Madnani was the right doctor to see. After discussing my expectations and desires we chose Ultherapy concentrating on my jaw line. Wow, what a difference a few months makes. Within 3 months following the treatment I could see a strong definition in my jaw area as well as a slight skin tightening over my whole face. The results are very natural.
Apr 16, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Dilip Madnani, MD?
WDr Madnani is amazing. I got the best most natura looking Botox on my face with him. I also got Botox on my underarms and no longer sweat there at all.
Apr 06, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Dilip Madnani, MD?
I am so happy that I met Dr. Madnani , I am in my fifties and after having a weight loss I looked drained and older! I knew I needed to do something ! After I met Dr. Madnani he explained the loss of volume in my cheeks and had the solution. He injected Voluma along my cheek bone area. Wow what a big difference it has made! He has the eye of an artist and the most gentle hands , I felt nothing, not to mention he is so pleasant and confident. I look and feel like a new woman!
Woodbury, N.Y. – Aug 10, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Dilip Madnani, MD?
When visiting Dr. Madnani and his office for a consultation I was made to feel very comfortable and welcome. I wanted info on how the bags under my eyes could be corrected. Dr. Madnani answered all my question without rushing the conversation. I made an appointment to have the procedure. His staff gave me all the info I would need in order to make it a successful procedure. I had very little pain during healing and the results were amazing!
Greg Phillips in Forest Hills, NY – Aug 03, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Dilip Madnani, MD?
Dr. M radiates self-confidence in what he does, delight at the results he achieves, passion for his work, and gave me what I believed was an honest “diagnosis” of what I needed to attain my goals: neck and face lift, fat transfer, upper and lower blepharoplasty, and CO2 laser resurfacing - all done WITHOUT general anesthesia! Throughout the process he tirelessly answered ALL my questions. I am extremely happy with the results and wouldn't hesitate to have him do more procedures when/if needed.
Janet M. in NJ – Jul 25, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Dilip Madnani, MD?

How was your experience with Dr. Madnani?