Facial Plastic & Reconstructive Surgery  |
Male
Dr. Dilip Madnani, MD
Dr. Dilip Madnani is a Otolaryngologist (Ear, Nose & Throat - ENT), Plastic Surgeon / Reconstructive Surgeon practicing in New York, NY Professional Associations American Academy of Facial Plastic & Reconstructive SurgeryAmerican Academy of Otolaryngology/Head & Neck SurgeryAmerican College of Surgeons Awards & Accolades Patients Choice Award – 2009, 2011, 2013, 2010, 2012Top 10 Doctor – 2014 Top Beauty Doctor – 2014, 2015Castle Connolly - 2015 Castle Connolly top doctors 2015, 2016 Office Hours Manhattan: Thursday & Friday 11.00 am - 6.00 pm Smithtown: Monday – Wednesday 9.00 am – 5.00 pm

Madnani Facial Plastics

30 Central Park S Rm 11B

New York, NY 10019

Dr. Dilip Madnani, MD

• Accepts most major Health Plans. Please contact our office for details.

Learn about Dr. Madnani

Dr. Madnani's Experience

Dr. Madnani's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:
  • Specializes in Facial Plastic & Reconstructive Surgery
  • Board certified in Otolaryngology, Plastic Surgery & Facial Surgery and Plastic Surgery within the Head & Neck

• Facial Plastic & Reconstructive Surgery

• Otolaryngology
    Accredited by: American Board of Otolaryngology*
  • Plastic Surgery & Facial Surgery
    Accredited by: American Board of Facial Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery
  • Plastic Surgery within the Head & Neck
    Accredited by: American Board of Otolaryngology*

• Acute Sinusitis
  • Drooping Eyelids (Ptosis)
  • Ear Ache
  • Earwax Buildup
  • Excessive Sweating
  • Gastroesophageal Reflux Disease (GERD)
  • Head and Neck Cancer

• Cosmetic Facial Surgery
  • Cosmetic Neck Surgery
  • Cosmetic Surgical Procedure
  • Dermal Filler
  • Ear Plastic Surgery (Otoplasty)
  • Earlobe Repair
  • Facelift
  • Facial Reconstruction
  • Fat Grafting to the Face
  • Hair Removal
  • Juvéderm® Injection
  • Juvéderm® Voluma® Injection
  • Radiesse® Injections

No malpractice history found for New York.

• Brown University / Alpert Medical School
  • Montefiore Medical Center
    Residency Hospital | Completed 2006
  • Amer Acad Facial Plas & Rec
    Other Education | Completed 2008

Dr. Madnani has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Madnani does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Madnani and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Madnani's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Madnani to family and friends
Dr. Madnani's Performance
Woodbury, N.Y. |
I am so happy that I met Dr. Madnani , I am in my fifties and after having a weight loss I looked drained and older! I knew I needed to do something ! After I met Dr. Madnani he explained the loss of volume in my cheeks and had the solution. He injected Voluma along my cheek bone area. Wow what a big difference it has made! He has the eye of an artist and the most gentle hands , I felt nothing, not to mention he is so pleasant and confident. I look and feel like a new woman!
in Forest Hills, NY |
When visiting Dr. Madnani and his office for a consultation I was made to feel very comfortable and welcome. I wanted info on how the bags under my eyes could be corrected. Dr. Madnani answered all my question without rushing the conversation. I made an appointment to have the procedure. His staff gave me all the info I would need in order to make it a successful procedure. I had very little pain during healing and the results were amazing!
in NJ |
Dr. M radiates self-confidence in what he does, delight at the results he achieves, passion for his work, and gave me what I believed was an honest “diagnosis” of what I needed to attain my goals: neck and face lift, fat transfer, upper and lower blepharoplasty, and CO2 laser resurfacing - all done WITHOUT general anesthesia! Throughout the process he tirelessly answered ALL my questions. I am extremely happy with the results and wouldn't hesitate to have him do more procedures when/if needed.
in Plainview, NY |
I cannot express strong enough the positive and professional experience that I've had concerning Dr Madnani and his office staff. The mannerisms and feeling of confidence that I felt with the doctor as he prepared me for what my experience would be concerning my surgery. He was very clear and understanding and I have not 1 ounce of nervousness Or fear . And overall I am three weeks postop and have been thrilled with the results I would highly recommend Dr Madnani with absolutely no reservation
New York, NY |
I went to see Dr. Madnani to correct filler work that another doctor had done to my under eyes. Dr. Madnani helped reduce the swelling of that filler and afterwards, I realized that I should have started with his services from the beginning. He is super professional, confident, knowledgable, and gentle and I felt rest-assured and comfortable when he was working on my face. The other doctor made me feel rushed and concerned and unsure of his capability. I won't see anyone else except Dr. M!!!
I went to Dr. Madnani to get my jawline slimmed with a Botox injection. Dr. Madnani was very deliberate to make sure we were on the same page regarding what I wanted, and what he was going to do. I was in and out in under a half hour, and we scheduled a follow-up a few weeks later.
in Selden,NY |
I could not have chosen a better surgeon; the results are so natural looking! I've always suffered from dark circles under my eyes and no amount of makeup was sufficient to cover them. As I grew older, the skin under my eyes started to sag and I developed ugly looking bags. That's when Dr. Madnani came to the rescue. The procedure was painless and the recovery was swift. I've never felt so good about myself — for the first time in a long time, I feel comfortable leaving home without makeup.
in New York, NY |
I've been thinking of getting an upper and lower eyelid surgery for a couple of years so I did a thorough research of most of the plastic surgeons in NYC, since its my face, I wanted to make sure I chose the right doctor. After having consultations with several doctors, I felt the most confident with Dr. Madnani. He was straight forward and honest. After the surgery, I never felt better about the way I look. I've already recommended Dr. Madnani to all my friends.
in Dix Hills, NY |
Absolutely loved my Ultherapy experience as well as the surprisingly painless botox treatments I got! I'll be back for sure. The staff is quite knowledgeable. No waiting too!
Have you seen Dr. Dilip Madnani, MD?
Are you Dr. Madnani?

See our Facial Plastic & Reconstructive Surgery Specialist at NewYork-Presbyterian/Weill Cornell Medical Center

Visit Dr. Madnani

Dr. Madnani accepts 1 insurance carrier
  • Accepts most major Health Plans. Please contact our office for details.

Hospitals where Dr. Madnani has admitting privileges