Dr. Dilip Madnani, MD

Cosmetic, Plastic & Reconstructive Surgery ·  Male

Dr. Madnani

Madnani Facial Plastics

30 Central Park S Rm 11B New York, NY 10019

Dr. Dilip Madnani, MD is a cosmetic, plastic & reconstructive surgery specialist in New York, NY and has been practicing for 13 years. He graduated from Albert Einstein College of Medicine of Yeshiva University in 2001 and specializes in cosmetic, plastic & reconstructive surgery and ear, nose, and throat.

Dr. Madnani's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Madnani

0.819672131147541%

Dr. Madnani?
Dr. Madnani's Performance
What People Say About Dr. Dilip Madnani, MD
When deciding to have selected surgery, it’s very frightening not knowing which surgeon to go to. Luckily a friend asked me to take her to her plastic surgeon, Dr. Madnani. After accompanying my friend to three (3) of her visits to the doctor I knew I found my surgeon to perform a neck and face lift. Dr. Madnani is so caring, so confident that I was extremely calm going into surgery BEFORE I was medicated ( no anesthesia). Surgery went perfectly. I truly never felt pain, during or afterwards. Of course, I was sore but not pain. In fact, I did not need to take the prescribed pain medicine. I highly recommend Dr. Madnani for any facial surgery or any one of his many facial treatments. He is Amazing.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Dilip Madnani, MD?
I needed work around my eyes and wasn't thrilled about surgery. Dr Madnani recommended fillers and I am thrilled with the results.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Dilip Madnani, MD?
Highly recommend for someone looking to get their lips done for the first time. I am so happy with my results and feel great. Dr. Madnani couldn’t have been nicer.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Dilip Madnani, MD?
Dr. Madnani is a skilled artist and highly dedicated cosmetic surgeon. His credentials and years of training make him a superior surgeon. His low-key and calm demeanor assures the patient that they are in good hands. Dr Madnani was recommended by a friend and after reading the impeccable reviews and following his Instgram posts, I was convinced that he was the best choice (ONLY) for me. After years of seeking non-invasive treatments for saggy jowels and a crepey neck, I never thought I would consider plastic surgery. It seemed scary. I could not have been more wrong. It was a breeze! No pain, no anesthesia. I was talking to the doctor during the surgery! I was sedated but fully aware of my surroundings. Thanks doc for your kind and compassionate approach!
Very good excellent
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Dilip Madnani, MD?
I truly cannot say enough about my experience at Dr. Madnani's office. I'd like to start by saying I've bounced around to several Dr's for various procedures (mostly injectable fillers) and have always been disappointed for one reason or another. After all, we're seeking to enhance our appearance and the wrong injector will do the opposite. Dr. Madnani is the absolute best! He is an artist and has by far the best technique you will find. I had no bruising/swelling, just AMAZING, natural results!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Dilip Madnani, MD?
Excellent doctor! Extremely thorough, professional and love the results of the lip fillers and under eye treatment. Great experience - would highly recommend.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Dilip Madnani, MD?
I am absolutely thrilled that I found Dr. Dilip Madnani after a long and exhaustive search. I had loose drooping skin and protruding vertical cords on my neck which I hated. Now I absolutely love my new neck! Dr. Madnani is a true expert in his field of facial plastic surgery. I totally refused to go to a surgeon who performs all types: breast enhancement, tummy tucks, butt lift, etc. I insisted on a specialist who only does faces and necks. Dr. Madnani aka Dr. Golden Fingers is the BEST!!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Dilip Madnani, MD?
I went to Dr. Madnani for belotero under my eyes and Botox in my forehead after hearing rave reviews from friends who had been to him. The procedure was quick and completely painless, and the results are incredible. In only 30 minutes he managed to make me look at least 5 years younger. He couldn't be nicer and answered many questions I had about other procedures I was considering, while also saying which things he thought were completely unnecessary. Excellent experience, I highly recommend him
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Dilip Madnani, MD?
The best INJECTOR I have ever had. He was so meticulous and made sure everything he was doing was symmetrical and took the best care of me. We did voluma on my cheeks and botox on my forehead. It was such a pleasure getting it done and the results are AMAZING. He makes sure to not overdo anything and makes it look natural and PERFECT!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Dilip Madnani, MD?
Dr Madnani and his team are great. Not being quite ready to go under the knife, I was looking for non-invasive options to perk me up a little and Dr. Madnani was the right doctor to see. After discussing my expectations and desires we chose Ultherapy concentrating on my jaw line. Wow, what a difference a few months makes. Within 3 months following the treatment I could see a strong definition in my jaw area as well as a slight skin tightening over my whole face. The results are very natural.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Dilip Madnani, MD?
WDr Madnani is amazing. I got the best most natura looking Botox on my face with him. I also got Botox on my underarms and no longer sweat there at all.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Dilip Madnani, MD?
I am so happy that I met Dr. Madnani , I am in my fifties and after having a weight loss I looked drained and older! I knew I needed to do something ! After I met Dr. Madnani he explained the loss of volume in my cheeks and had the solution. He injected Voluma along my cheek bone area. Wow what a big difference it has made! He has the eye of an artist and the most gentle hands , I felt nothing, not to mention he is so pleasant and confident. I look and feel like a new woman!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Dilip Madnani, MD?
When visiting Dr. Madnani and his office for a consultation I was made to feel very comfortable and welcome. I wanted info on how the bags under my eyes could be corrected. Dr. Madnani answered all my question without rushing the conversation. I made an appointment to have the procedure. His staff gave me all the info I would need in order to make it a successful procedure. I had very little pain during healing and the results were amazing!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Dilip Madnani, MD?
Dr. M radiates self-confidence in what he does, delight at the results he achieves, passion for his work, and gave me what I believed was an honest “diagnosis” of what I needed to attain my goals: neck and face lift, fat transfer, upper and lower blepharoplasty, and CO2 laser resurfacing - all done WITHOUT general anesthesia! Throughout the process he tirelessly answered ALL my questions. I am extremely happy with the results and wouldn't hesitate to have him do more procedures when/if needed.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Dilip Madnani, MD?
I cannot express strong enough the positive and professional experience that I've had concerning Dr Madnani and his office staff. The mannerisms and feeling of confidence that I felt with the doctor as he prepared me for what my experience would be concerning my surgery. He was very clear and understanding and I have not 1 ounce of nervousness Or fear . And overall I am three weeks postop and have been thrilled with the results I would highly recommend Dr Madnani with absolutely no reservation
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Dilip Madnani, MD?
I went to see Dr. Madnani to correct filler work that another doctor had done to my under eyes. Dr. Madnani helped reduce the swelling of that filler and afterwards, I realized that I should have started with his services from the beginning. He is super professional, confident, knowledgable, and gentle and I felt rest-assured and comfortable when he was working on my face. The other doctor made me feel rushed and concerned and unsure of his capability. I won't see anyone else except Dr. M!!!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Dilip Madnani, MD?
I went to Dr. Madnani to get my jawline slimmed with a Botox injection. Dr. Madnani was very deliberate to make sure we were on the same page regarding what I wanted, and what he was going to do. I was in and out in under a half hour, and we scheduled a follow-up a few weeks later.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Dilip Madnani, MD?
Dr. Madnani listens and suggests procedure that's right for you. Great experience.
Outstanding
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Dilip Madnani, MD?

How was your experience with Dr. Madnani?

Dr. Dilip Madnani is a Otolaryngologist (Ear, Nose & Throat - ENT), Plastic Surgeon / Reconstructive Surgeon practicing in New York, NY

Professional Associations          American Academy of Fa...

• Cosmetic, Plastic & Reconstructive Surgery

2006
2002
2001
1996

Dr. Madnani accepts most major insurance plans.

Dr. Madnani has indicated that he accepts most major insurance carriers

(212) 203-8591Find providers who accept this insurance

• Dermal Filler
  • Deviated Septum
  • Dysphagia
  • Ear Disorders
  • Ear Plastic Surgery (Otoplasty)
  • Earlobe Repair

• Fri: closed
    • Thu: closed
    • Fri: closed
    • Sat: closed

Check the quality of care at hospitals where Dr. Madnani treats patients.