Dr. Dijana Jefic, MD

NephrologyFemaleAge 49

Nephrology

Dr. Dijana Jefic, MD is a Nephrology Specialist in Henderson, NV and has over 26 years of experience in the medical field. She graduated from University of Novi Sad in 1996. She is affiliated with medical facilities such as Desert Springs Hospital Medical Center and Dignity Health - St. Rose Dominican Hospital, Rose de Lima Campus - Henderson, NV. Her office accepts new patients and telehealth appointments.

Dr. Dijana Jefic, MD

229 N Pecos Rd Ste 120 Henderson, NV 89074
Telehealth services available

Telehealth services available

Healthgrades Provider Compare™

Quickly compare more Nephrology Specialists in your area

Hospital Highlight

Dr. Jefic is affiliated with North Vista Hospital North Las Vegas, a highly rated hospital.

• Explains Conditions Well
    Patients said this doctor explains conditions well. See reviews
  • Offers Telehealth
  • Practices at Top Hospital
    America's 250 Best Hospitals Award™ See hospitals

No malpractice claims found for Nevada

Check Dr. Jefic's experience treating your condition or procedure

Dr. Jefic's Top Procedures and Conditions

Hypotension (Excluding Maternal)

Dr. Jefic treats Hypotension (Excluding Maternal) more than 100% of her peers

Dr. Jefic treats this condition more than 100% of her peers

Limb Swelling Caused by Fluid Overload

Dr. Jefic treats Limb Swelling Caused by Fluid Overload more than 99% of her peers

Dr. Jefic treats this condition more than 99% of her peers

• Hyperkalemia
  • Hypertensive Chronic Kidney Disease
  • Hypertensive Heart and Chronic Kidney Disease
  • Hypokalemia
  • Hypotension (Excluding Maternal)
  • Kidney Stones
  • Vasculitis
  • Vitamin D Deficiency
  • Wegener's Granulomatosis

Dr. Jefic accepts

Dr. Jefic accepts the following insurance:

Balanced Choice-NV PPO
WellPoint

Dr. Jefic's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Jefic

3.9

I never got to see this doctor. She has the rudest & most incompetent staff. I had an appointment scheduled (for over 3 weeks) . I showed up as scheduled, with my appointment card. The office clerk looked at me, with a blank stare, and said I didn’t have an appointment. He was the one I talked to 3 weeks earlier. He had me fill out all the necessary paperwork 3 weeks earlier. He screwed up big time. I got no apologies from him, only a blank & confused stare. I hope the doctor sees this. He should be fired! I now have an appointment scheduled with a new doctor. From what I can see, this doctor has very good ratings. It’s time she monitors the performance of her staff.
Paul ODriscoll – Dec 31, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Dijana Jefic, MD?
This lady is GREAT my son spent 49 days in Dignity Hosp. He had several issues. She keeps you up on everything. Daily visits never in a hurry. GREAT DOCTOR
Dovie – Nov 04, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Dijana Jefic, MD?
I rate dr.Jefic superb and one of the best she has treated myself for the last 3-4years and she has done a superb job ,she is compassionate brilliantly objective and a pure professional so knowledgeable she brought my kidneys from being very poor to workable and then to best possible I will forever grateful to be in dr Jefic care and highly recommend her to everyone who wants the best treatment snd care .she is “simply the best”
John kennedy – Mar 02, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Dijana Jefic, MD?
I have been seeing Dr. Jefic for two years. She is the first doctor to stabilize my hypertension. Dr. Jefic is personable and explains everything about her regimen of treatment. I just learned she does not take my new insurance and I am bummed.
Michael B – Feb 12, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Dijana Jefic, MD?
Dr. Jefic is awesome, she is through and takes the time to help you understand what is going on with you, she is compassionate and just an awesome Doctor. Her office staff is on the other hand very rude and arogant I called to find out what labs I needed before my next appointment as I had misplaced my paper work from my last appointment and when I called to find out what labs I needed I was imnediately scolded and treated like a child. I am very dissapointed in Dr. Jefics staff I will miss Dr. Jefic but I cannot tolerate that kind of disrespect.
Ephren Spriggs – Dec 30, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Dijana Jefic, MD?
Mine goes back to May 25, 2019. I went via Henderson Engine 99 at 03.00 to St.Rose ER on Epic shock. The following morning is when I met Dr. Jefic. She along with other medical Dr's and staff came to ICU and informed me that I was 10% removed from Dialissys and was put on what was referred to as "monster" antibiotics. Three days later Dr. Jefic informed me that my kidneys were functioning normal. However she let me know in no uncertain words that a change in lifestyle was a top priority. She never failed to see me during my stay and saw me as late as 17.00 on the day of my transfer to the rehab facility. She is everything you need and want in a Physician. As a result of her advice, I have now lost 130 lbs and am at my optimum weight. She is number one in my book.
Jan Visser – Oct 29, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Dijana Jefic, MD?
There are no words with which I could express my gratitude to Dr. Jefic. She saved my mom life five days ago. She recognized and determined the correct therapy, which doctors, both in Europe and here, have not been able to determine for 20 years. My mom has been treated for high blood pressure (hypertension) for 20 years. Doctor Jefic has managed to bring her high blood pressure under control. She determined that her electrolytes were at a critical level especialy sodium, potassium and chloride as well as the wrong diuretic she drank that could have cost her her life. Her office team and assistant Kim showed great professionalism and dedication in dealing with clients. Huge respect and thanks for the doctor Jefic
Taty – Jul 14, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Dijana Jefic, MD?
I have been going to Dr. Jefic for almost a year for hypertention. I had been dealing with extreme hypertension for about a year and my cardiologist could only prescribe meds and then double them and then triple them without any success. Dr. Jefic immediately took control of my case, evaluated my meds, and made some changes. Both my pressure and my edema began to improve because she took the time to evaluate and adjust my meds. She is a very professional and humane doctor. I am sorry it took me so long to find her.
Paul R. – Apr 29, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Dijana Jefic, MD?
Dr,Jefic is that rare combination of Professional excellence combined with a demonstrable concern for the welfare of her patients. Dr.Jefic is engaging and is actually interested in hearing the patient's thoughts that affect, effect a medical condition. Dr.Jefic is is the definition of a super-competent Physician
SK in Henderson, NV – Sep 28, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Dijana Jefic, MD?
What can I say about Dr. Jefic? She's warm, compassionate, thorough, intelligent, empathetic, and she saved my life by correcting a deadly sodium level drop and tending to my needs immediately. The sodium drop was not checked or corrected by another dr. at St. Rose Sienna thus causing a seizure. I was healthy until I almost died from a negligent Dr. Thank you Dr. Jefic for getting me to ICU and saving my life. I'll always remember you. Hugs, Jean and daughter Kristine Sader
Jean M. Sader – Jun 13, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Dijana Jefic, MD?

How was your experience with Dr. Jefic?

• Nephrology

• Bosnian
  • Croatian
  • Russian
  • Serbian

Does Dr. Dijana Jefic, MD offer telehealth services?

Dr. Jefic has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.

Is Dr. Dijana Jefic, MD accepting new patients?

Dr. Dijana Jefic, MD generally accepts new patients on Healthgrades. You can see Dr. Jefic's profile to make an appointment.

Does Dr. Dijana Jefic, MD accept my insurance?

Use the Healthgrades insurance check to verify if Dr. Jefic accepts your insurance.

What are Dr. Dijana Jefic, MD's top areas of care?

Dr. Jefic frequently treats Hypotension (Excluding Maternal), Limb Swelling Caused by Fluid Overload, and Hyperkalemia. See all procedures and conditions Dr. Jefic treats.

Where is Dr. Dijana Jefic, MD's office located?

Dr. Jefic's office is located at 229 N Pecos Rd Ste 120, Henderson, NV 89074. Find other locations and directions on Healthgrades.

What languages does Dr. Dijana Jefic, MD speak?

Dr. Jefic speaks Russian, Serbian, and Bosnian. View profile to see all.

How can I make an appointment with Dr. Dijana Jefic, MD?

Las Vegas Kidney & Hypertension Specialists

Robert R. Gao M.d. A Professional Corp.229 N Pecos Rd Ste 120 Henderson, NV 89074

Las Vegas Kidney & Hypertension Specialists

Las Vegas Kidney & Hypertension Specialists600 Whitney Rnch Dr # B-11 Henderson, NV 89014

Dr. Jefic is affiliated with the following hospitals. Select a hospital below to learn more.

Learn more about how Healthgrades measuresHospital Quality.

Desert Springs Hospital Medical Center

Las Vegas, NV

64% Patients that would definitely recommend, 6% lower than the national average

1 Award Received

Henderson, NV

Dignity Health - St. Rose Dominican Hospital, San Martin Campus - Las Vegas, NV

Las Vegas, NV

72% Patients that would definitely recommend, 2% higher than the national average

3 Awards Received

Dignity Health St. Rose Dominican - Siena Campus

Henderson, NV

71% Patients that would definitely recommend, 1% higher than the national average

North Vista Hospital

North Las Vegas, NV

60% Patients that would definitely recommend, 10% lower than the national average

6 Awards Received

Award Highlight: Patient Safety Excellence Award™ (2022)

Sunrise Hospital And Medical Center

9 Awards Received

Award Highlight: America's 250 Best Hospitals Award™ (2022)

Valley Hospital Medical Center

Las Vegas, NV

63% Patients that would definitely recommend, 7% lower than the national average