Dr. Diego Freitas, MD

Internal Medicine | Male

Dr. Diego Freitas, MD

Dr. Diego Freitas, MD is an internal medicine doctor who practices in Johnstown, CO. He is 58 years old and has been practicing for 32 years.

Dr. Freitas' Care Philosophy

As a Centura Health Physician Group Provider, I believe in treating the whole person rather than a single illness or injury. With a focus on compassionate care, an emphasis on quality and access to the best tools and technology, we always strive to provide a patient-centered approach to health and healing for every patient.

Dr. Freitas' Experience

See how Dr. Freitas' experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Freitas

Dr. Freitas accepts 14 insurance carriers

Dr. Freitas is now accepting new patients

Dr. Freitas' Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Freitas to family and friends
    3.2
    Dr. Freitas' Performance
      GOOD
      GOOD
    Johnstown, CO |
    Went in to refill a prescription of sleeping pills. Freitas told me he would never prescribe that to me or anyone else, and I needed to learn to sleep. 2 friends, also women, were told they were fat and he has no sympathy for fat people. My husband went about a foot problem, was told to move his foot more. Don't know if it's his Argentinian training, his Latino macho attitude, or he's just a bad doctor, but he is definitely a problem. None of us have returned.
    in Johnstown, CO |
    Dr. Freitas has always been, kind, warm, patient, and thorough. He has been my doctor for several years and he always takes the time to clearly explain any issues he sees --- and also explains things to watch out for down the road. I feel very safe in his care, and very educated as well.
    in Johnstown, CO |
    Dr. Freitas, in my brief encounter with him, has a unfriendly and arrogant attitude. I had an appointment with him, as a new patient on Medicare. He came into the room. When I greeted him, he shook hands reluctantly. As he was sitting down, he was complaining how I was "late". I said, no, I was ten minutes early. While I was answering, he rudely went on to tell me he wouldn't fill my meds, tho he would hook me up with a psychiatrist. Incredulous, I got up to leave and find another doctor.
    Johnstown, CO |
    Dr Frietas has done more for us and knows more about us after two visits than our prior doctor over 2 years. Proactive and very personable. He is a good listener and communicator.
    in Johnstown, CO |
    Dr. Freitas is simply the best doctor I have ever had. He has solved what medical issue I had when 3 other doctors had misdiagnosed me. He is so great with dealing with me that my wife wants to see him, and she doesn't trust male doctors. The wait time is minimal and the only day I have not been able to make a same day appointment is on Fridays when he is not in the office. I would highly recommend any Dr. Freitas to anyone.
    Have you seen Dr. Diego Freitas, MD?
    Are you Dr. Freitas?

Dr. Freitas' Care Philosophy

Dr. Freitas' experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Internal Medicine
    •  Board certified in Internal Medicine

Dr. Freitas has no media or publications listed.

No malpractice history found for Colorado.

Why It Matters: Dr. Freitas' Board Certifications

Graduated in 1985

David Grant

Completed in 1988

David Grant

Dr. Freitas does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Freitas and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

• Blood Draw