Dr. Dicky Bhagat, MD

Dr. Dicky Bhagat, MD

Internal Medicine  ·

Dr. Dicky Bhagat, MD is an internal medicine specialist in Goshen, IN and has been practicing for 29 years. He specializes in internal medicine and adult medicine.Read his story

Goshen Medical Practice

• CareSource
  • Cofinity

Learn about Dr. Bhagat

Dr. Bhagat's Experience

Dr. Bhagat's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:
  • Specializes in Internal Medicine
  • Board certified in Internal Medicine

Dr. Bhagat's bio

This content was provided by Dr. Bhagat " Internal medicine private practice in Goshen since 2003 Son, Neel is a Bethany graduate, class of 2015 and is a Junior at Butler University. Daughter, Reesha is in Eighth grade at Bethany School. Wife, Poorna is Physical Therapist but works currently as Office Administrator for our office. Two horses, Jewel and Millie as well as three miniature Dachshunds, Brownie, Littlebit and Spud and two Guinea pigs, Nutmeg and April ! "

This content was provided by Dr. Bhagat "Treat patients as if they are your family members. I tell my staff: It is the patient who brings their paycheck, I just sign it.!"

• Adult Medicine

• Spirometry
  • Thyroid Screening
  • Ultrasound, Abdominal Aortic
  • Wellness Examination

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Indiana.

• MS University
  • Medical Coll Baroda MS University
    Residency Hospital | Completed 1989
  • St Joseph Hospital
    Residency Hospital | Completed 2001

Dr. Bhagat has no media or publications listed.

• Gujarati
  • Hindi

Dr. Bhagat does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Bhagat and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Bhagat's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Bhagat to family and friends

Dr. Bhagat's Performance

Dr. Bhagat Says:

At Goshen Medical Practice, it is our primary goal to provide excellent patient care. My staff, along with me, is totally committed to achieve and surpass this objective every single day. Please do not hesitate to voice your comments, feedback or suggestion be it positive or negative to any of our staff members or to myself and we will make sure to look into it promptly !

Anyone looking for a new or better physician, I highly recommend Dr. D. Bhagat in Goshen. I have worked in the healthcare profession for over 25 years and this is a doctor that takes his time with you, cares about your outcome and treats you as he would one of his family members. Highly...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon optionthumbs down icon option
Dr. Baghat is very competent with many years of experience in Family Practice.He takes all of his after hours calls him self and his staff call to check on patients after their office visits/treatments. You really feel cared for in this practice.The time was taken to explain my options, concerns...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon optionthumbs down icon option
Dr. Bhagat and his WHOLE team are just amazing! I am so proud that I have people who really care about my father! He took my 87 year old father in his care when no one else would and has treated him better then any doctor he's been to! I know because I've been taking care my dad for 11 years now....more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon optionthumbs down icon option

Dear Patti, I am glad that you and your dad are happy and satisfied with the care that my office staff and I provide. I amabsolutely blessed to have one of the most compassionate, caring and sincere team of wonderful ladies that make this possible. It is the teamwork helps us provide the best patient care everyday, every time. That is why we can prouldly say we are different, better, Period! Thanks for the kind words, it means a lot to me and my -wonderful- staff! Regards Dr.B and staff.

I like the thoroughness of his office visits. He does not rush you and explains everything in detail.
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon optionthumbs down icon option
I greatly appreciate Dr Bhagat's and his staff's professionalism and the experience of their practice. His thoroughness is exceptional, and I am especially impressed with his persistence in finding solutions to difficult, rarely seen diseases. I speak from personal experience.
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon optionthumbs down icon option

Thanks Ken, I appreciate your kind words. Glad I could be of help !