Dr. Dibe Martin, MD

Dr. Dibe Martin, MD

Maternal-Fetal Medicine | Female | 51 years old

34 reviews| Leave a review

Dr. Martin specializes in Maternal-Fetal Medicine and practices in South Miami, FL. She practices at 1 location.

Are you Dr. Martin? Add your own statement here.

Dr. Martin's Experience

See how Dr. Martin's experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Martin

Dr. Martin accepts 21 insurance carriers

Dr. Martin's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Martin to family and friends
Experience with Dr. Martin
Dr. Martin's Office & Staff
    16 – 30 minutes (30)
Ft Myers, FL |
Dr. Martin was wonderful, caring and knowledgeable.
Miami, fl |
Dr. Martin was very friendly, explained things well however her office staff does a terrible job with communication and there is.very long wait for each appointment. I had to call the office twice a day seven days in a row to get someone to call me back in regards to my gestational diabetes questions.
in miami, florida |
Dr Martin and her staff are absolutely wonderful! Very helpful with all my questions and concerns. Such an excellent experience in this office. Any negative reviews must have been caused from issues out of this office's hands, because each and every person there seemed to be willing to gladly jump in and help solve anything possible. Thank you for the outstanding service!
in Miami, FL |
The actual service provided by Dr. Martin's staff was great! However, we had my wife's blood sent out to another provider for the actual tests, without us being informed about that and the associated costs. Guess what - they charged $2.7K for something that our OB/Gyn would have charged (if paid in full with no insurance), never more than $400. They lack transparency on this and still have not resolved the issue, and several months have passed by. So, if you go there, be careful on the charges.
in Miami, FL |
I just had my first appointment with Dr Martin today, my doctor referred me there. Everyone was helpful, Dr Martin was so kind and took the time to explain very well everything to me and my husband. The technician for the ultrasound was super sweet and makes me feel comfortable. Great experience!
MIAMI |
I am so happy I transferred doctors. Dr. Martin and her staff provided me with exceptional care and put a lot of my concerns at ease. Short wait times, friendly staff, and extremely knowledgeable team. I would highly recommend this practice.
Miami, FL |
I am beyond impressed with my experience at Dr. Martin's office. The ultrasound technician is professional and makes me feel comfortable throughout the appointments. These special moments are unforgettable, and I'm so glad I found this office. Dr. Martin has made me feel comfortable each appointment. I know my baby and I are in excellent care. She has provided the absolute best care, and I believe the best treatment. I am truly grateful for all they have done.
in Miami, FL |
Dr. Martin and dr. Vidal are incredible. They demonstrate real care and affection towards me no matter how ridiculous my questions or concerns are. I've cried with them and they've never rushed the process. I could not have asked for better care than them. The staff is equally as friendly and caring and I always look forward coming to the office.
in Miami, FL |
I have been going to Dr. Martin’s office every two weeks for about 4 months since my pregnancy is considered high risk. She took the time to sit down with my husband and I to go over our medical and family history. She went out of her way to make my husband and I feel at ease was very thorough with her exams and explanations. I feel so relaxed and calm knowing that I am in good with an amazing Doctor! I highly recommend Dr. Martin!!!!
Coral Gables, FL |
This is one of the worst medical offices in Miami. The staff are extremely rude and bill you despite checking that your insurance covers appointments. They have the worst attitude for any question and will not send your records to your Ob. My Ob's office had to follow up with them multiple times even though they referred me there. I'm shocked the way they speak to patients. It's a good thing we have a choice. I will never return. Worst experience during my whole pregnancy.
in Miami, Fl |
I really like Dr. Martin but I have a full time job and I can not keep on waiting 2 hours in the waiting room to get seen. Before I give birth I will be out of vacation time and will have no time left for a maternity leave!!!! No matter if I get an early appointment or a late one, I tried everything and it's still the same. When you ask the staff about the wait, beware, their attitude isn't friendly at all. Not a good thing. Just add unnecessary stress.
Have you seen Dr. Dibe Martin, MD?
Are you Dr. Martin?

Compare Dr. Martin

Dr. Martin's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Maternal-Fetal Medicine
  •  Board certified in Maternal & Fetal Medicine and Obstetrics & Gynecology

Dr. Martin has no media or publications listed.

Why It Matters: Dr. Martin's Board Certifications

• Maternal & Fetal Medicine
  • Obstetrics & Gynecology

• Abdominal Disorders
  • Antiphospholipid Syndrome (APS)
  • Blood Disorders in Pregnancy
  • Breech Position
  • Coagulation Disorders (incl. Hemophilia)
  • Congenital Diseases
  • Preeclampsia
  • Pregnancy-Related Disorders
  • Premature Birth
  • Premature Labor
  • Primary Hypercoagulable State (incl. Factor V Leiden Disease)
  • Uterine Fibroids

University Of Puerto Rico School Of Medicine/University District Hospital

Completed in 1994

University Of New Mexico Health Sciences

Completed in 1997

Dr. Martin does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Martin and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

• Maternal-Fetal Medicine