Maternal-Fetal Medicine  |
Dr. Dibe Martin, MD
Dr. Dibe Martin, MD is a maternal-fetal medicine doctor who practices in South Miami, FL. She is 51 years old and has been practicing for 27 years. Dr. Martin is affiliated with Baptist Hospital, Mercy Hospital and South Miami Hospital.

7300 SW 62nd Pl Ste Ph-E

• EmblemHealth
  • Group Health Cooperative

Learn about Dr. Martin

Dr. Martin's Experience

Dr. Martin's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:
  • Specializes in Maternal-Fetal Medicine
  • Board certified in Maternal & Fetal Medicine and Obstetrics & Gynecology

• Maternal-Fetal Medicine

• Maternal & Fetal Medicine
    Accredited by: American Board of Obstetrics & Gynecology*
  • Obstetrics & Gynecology
    Accredited by: American Board of Obstetrics & Gynecology*

• Abdominal Disorders
  • Antiphospholipid Syndrome (APS)
  • Blood Disorders in Pregnancy
  • Breech Position
  • Coagulation Disorders (incl. Hemophilia)
  • Congenital Diseases
  • Preeclampsia
  • Pregnancy-Related Disorders
  • Premature Birth
  • Premature Labor
  • Primary Hypercoagulable State (incl. Factor V Leiden Disease)
  • Uterine Fibroids

• University Of Puerto Rico School Of Medicine/University District Hospital
    Residency Hospital | Completed 1994
  • University Of New Mexico Health Sciences
    Fellowship Hospital | Completed 1997

Dr. Martin has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Martin does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Martin and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Martin's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Martin to family and friends
4.1
Dr. Martin's Performance
in Miami, FL |
Amazing doctor, staff and practice. I love the fact that they call to inform you about the lab results, regardless if they're positive or negative. Everyone is always in such a good mood and creates a positive atmosphere, it helps a lot during the important exams- which for first time moms can be stressful. Waiting time always very short. I will miss these guys!
Miami, FL |
I am very surprised with the friendliness of everybody here. Starting from the front, all the way to the lab. At this particular moment I would like to recognize Diana's customer service. She is a sweetheart and very professional. Oh, she's in room #1 ??
in Miami, FL |
Staff is very friendly and explains things in patient and understandable way.
in Miami, FL |
Both Dr Dibe Martin & Dr Ana Vidal are very experienced and excellent doctors. Others in their office are awesome people who takes absolutely best care one can expect. Highly recommended place...
in Miami, FL |
Such a wonderful group! Made us feel welcomed and very informed about the entire process.
in Miami, FL |
Dr. Martin is amazing as is her partner, all of the techs are an absolute pleasure and anytime I have a question big or small it is always addressed right away by the doctors. Thank you for beyond exceeding our expectations and making this such a wonderful experience for my husband and I!
Miami, FL |
The staff was very professional and very friendly.
in Miami, FL |
The techs and doctors are very nice, friendly and take their time to answer any questions and make you feel very comfortable and at ease with any concerns you might have.
in Miami Lakes, FL |
Dr. Martin was excellent! Entire staff was extremely supportive during challenging pregnancy. Thank you!!
in Miami, FL |
Dr Martin has been absolutely fantastic! I'm pregnant with twins and also have gestational diabetes. She has been on top of the situation checking up on me constantly to make sure we get my numbers under control. She is very compassionate and caring. The staff are all very involved as well. Everyone always makes my husband and I feel comfortable and asking us how the pregnancy is going Ect. Aurora and Yoli are very attentive in the lab and very professional. They always take very good care of me
in Miami, FL |
I was treated by both Dr,s. the staff is very organized and understanding with your needs. The techs are magnificent and very knowledgeable and ethical. The physicians are compassionate, and do not sugar coat anything, they will tell you the good the bad and the ugly, but at the end they will guide you into making the very best decision for your child and family. I am a Registered Nurse and a very proud mother of a CDH survivor. They gave me courage and strength
Miami, FL |
I've been routinely seeing Dr. Martin for my twin pregnancy. She is compassionate, knowledgeable and really cares about the well being of her patients. She listens to your concerns and makes you feel at ease with her medical decisions. The staff at the office is also very professional and kind. I highly recommend Dr. Martin and her team.
Miami, FL |
The Doctor and the X-ray techs are nice but you only see the doctor once and then you have to deal with staff!!!! which is by far the worse staff I've ever encounter. They don't inform you about the lab bills you will accrue (over 2k) and if you ask them a question they treat you like garbage not like high risk women . They are all rude from the appointment staff , to the lab and the billing person is beyond rude. One time I asked for toilet paper and the front desk gave me the death look.
Thank you for letting us know of your experience with our office. Our goal is to provide the best care possible. Prices from laboratories that are needed to properly assess your pregnancy, are not set by us, neither do we get any payment for them. How much the laboratory charges your insurance company depends on contracts between your insurance and the laboratory. Unfortunately we do not have access to those prices. Please contact me through info@mfmsouthflorida.com to help with your bill.
Ft Myers, FL |
Dr. Martin was wonderful, caring and knowledgeable.
Miami, fl |
Dr. Martin was very friendly, explained things well however her office staff does a terrible job with communication and there is.very long wait for each appointment. I had to call the office twice a day seven days in a row to get someone to call me back in regards to my gestational diabetes questions.
Thank you for taking the time to write this review. We consider all feedback as ways in which we can improve our practice's operations. Please feel free to call us at (305)6626367 and ask for Luis, or at info@mfmsouthflorida.com so that we may further discuss your comments.
in miami, florida |
Dr Martin and her staff are absolutely wonderful! Very helpful with all my questions and concerns. Such an excellent experience in this office. Any negative reviews must have been caused from issues out of this office's hands, because each and every person there seemed to be willing to gladly jump in and help solve anything possible. Thank you for the outstanding service!
in Miami, FL |
The actual service provided by Dr. Martin's staff was great! However, we had my wife's blood sent out to another provider for the actual tests, without us being informed about that and the associated costs. Guess what - they charged $2.7K for something that our OB/Gyn would have charged (if paid in full with no insurance), never more than $400. They lack transparency on this and still have not resolved the issue, and several months have passed by. So, if you go there, be careful on the charges.
in Miami, FL |
I just had my first appointment with Dr Martin today, my doctor referred me there. Everyone was helpful, Dr Martin was so kind and took the time to explain very well everything to me and my husband. The technician for the ultrasound was super sweet and makes me feel comfortable. Great experience!
MIAMI |
I am so happy I transferred doctors. Dr. Martin and her staff provided me with exceptional care and put a lot of my concerns at ease. Short wait times, friendly staff, and extremely knowledgeable team. I would highly recommend this practice.
Miami, FL |
I am beyond impressed with my experience at Dr. Martin's office. The ultrasound technician is professional and makes me feel comfortable throughout the appointments. These special moments are unforgettable, and I'm so glad I found this office. Dr. Martin has made me feel comfortable each appointment. I know my baby and I are in excellent care. She has provided the absolute best care, and I believe the best treatment. I am truly grateful for all they have done.
in Miami, FL |
Dr. Martin and dr. Vidal are incredible. They demonstrate real care and affection towards me no matter how ridiculous my questions or concerns are. I've cried with them and they've never rushed the process. I could not have asked for better care than them. The staff is equally as friendly and caring and I always look forward coming to the office.
in Miami, FL |
I have been going to Dr. Martin’s office every two weeks for about 4 months since my pregnancy is considered high risk. She took the time to sit down with my husband and I to go over our medical and family history. She went out of her way to make my husband and I feel at ease was very thorough with her exams and explanations. I feel so relaxed and calm knowing that I am in good with an amazing Doctor! I highly recommend Dr. Martin!!!!
Coral Gables, FL |
This is one of the worst medical offices in Miami. The staff are extremely rude and bill you despite checking that your insurance covers appointments. They have the worst attitude for any question and will not send your records to your Ob. My Ob's office had to follow up with them multiple times even though they referred me there. I'm shocked the way they speak to patients. It's a good thing we have a choice. I will never return. Worst experience during my whole pregnancy.
in Miami, Fl |
I really like Dr. Martin but I have a full time job and I can not keep on waiting 2 hours in the waiting room to get seen. Before I give birth I will be out of vacation time and will have no time left for a maternity leave!!!! No matter if I get an early appointment or a late one, I tried everything and it's still the same. When you ask the staff about the wait, beware, their attitude isn't friendly at all. Not a good thing. Just add unnecessary stress.
Have you seen Dr. Dibe Martin, MD?

Visit Dr. Martin