Dr. Dibas Koirala, MD

Dr. Dibas Koirala, MD

Family Medicine | Male

Eagle Family Medicine 3800 Robert Porcher Way Ste 200 Greensboro, NC 27410 Get Directions

Dr. Dibas Koirala, MD is a family medicine doctor who practices in Greensboro, NC. He is 39 years old. Dr. Koirala is affiliated with The Moses H. Cone Memorial Hospital.

Dr. Koirala's Experience

See how Dr. Koirala's experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Koirala

Dr. Koirala accepts 4 insurance carriers

Check out the quality of care at the 1 hospitals where Dr. Koirala has admitting privileges.

Dr. Koirala's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Koirala to family and friends
Dr. Koirala's Performance
Great doctor and staff
Dr. Koirala is very caring and compassionate. He listens well, and cares for me as a patient rather than a problem. I really appreciate he is my PCP.
Yearly wellness checkup As always, Dr. K answered my questions, and was personable and professional I always recommend him when a friend or co-worker is seeking a medical professional
Always very pleased.
Dr.Koirala is a true professional that really cares about his patients. I am usually very nervous about going to the doctor and he made me feel at ease.
The doctor was outstanding and always answered my question
As always my visit to Dr. Koirala was exceptional. He always listens to what I have to say and discusses fully all my questions and concerns.
Very focused and takes time to listen and treat
Dr.Koirala is a very good doctor .He is very thorough .I was there for my wellness visit
Dr. K is amazing and a wonderful person! The only reason I come to Eagle
Very pleasant experience. I enjoy having Dr. Koirala as my primary doctor. The assistant did a great job. They both took the time to answer all my questions in detail.
Great appointment, DR. K DID A great job.
1st time meeting this doctor. Excellent experience. Gave me good useful things to help with my diet and exercise
Wonderful experience, all questions handled professionally. Thanks
Dr. K, as always, was helpful, patient, professional and a pleasure to work with.
It was very good.
Dr. Koirala was pleasant, professional, and informative. No complaints to report. Thank you.
Fast/friendly and I am pleased with services i beleive I was cared for with the highest quality and medical regards. George j Boustania
The doctor and staff performed their duties with professionalism and courtesy.
Dr. Koirala always takes the time to listen to my concerns at my annual visit (or any other time) and gives me the time I deserve as a patient. I always feel that he is there for me and not rushing to see his next appointment. He is professional and very nice!!
Good all questions answered
Dr. Koirala is always pleasant and professional. I feel that I am in good hands when I see him.
Everything went well with my visit as usual. No complaints.
Dr Koirala has been very thorough and thoughtful throughout my treatment. My condition has been difficult to diagnos and he's really gone through great lengths to determine the cause. Dr Koirala is calm and steady with a pretty good bedside manner.
Care was exceptional
Very helpful. He was very sympathetic to my needs. Thank you.
A pleasant visit
It was a great experience. Great staff.
Very professional and prompt!
Very good experience I give him top grades!!
Appt. was on time it was for a wellness check up which was fine. Dr.Koirala is a fine Doctor and always treat patients with respect.
excellent,I have been seeing Dr Dibas Koirala for 6 years and go to Eagle Family Practice because he is the best
Dr. K is awesome! He listens, explains and researches for information pertaining to questions or concerns. He is an excellent doctor!
I had a great experience with Dr. Koirala. This was my first time seeing him and he had a great bedside manner. He didn't seem rushed and took time to answer all my questions. We even joked about his Halloween costume!
Dr. Dibas Koirala was very professional. I have got all info about the problem I had. I will recommend Dr. Koirala for all patients. Thank you and best regards.
Very satisfied with Dr. Koirala. He is knowledgeable and has sound judgement. Good listener.
My visit was great. Dr. Koirala answered all my questions. Wait time was minimal.
Annual examination with Dr. Koirala. Pulse rate was a concern causing a change in blood pressure medication. Dr. Koirala is very knowledgeable and thorough and I really trust his judgment.
Dr. Koirala was very thorough and attentive. He listened to what I had to say, did a thorough physical exam of my leg, and asked for history information. His care was excellent.
My experience was fine. I was able to get the appointment in a very timely manner and Dr Koirala is always very attentive and patient.
I called in the morning and they saw me early afternoon. I appreciate the doctor seeing me right away. Everyone was very nice
Annual physical. My visit was handled very well and very complete. I'm very satisfied
Dr. Koirala did a great job of going over all of my health questions.
Great experience doctor and staff easy to communicate with on issues. No long waits, in and out quickly.
Routine check up and blood draw.
Very Pleased !!!
Doctor Koirala is the best, he is very thorough and cares about his patients. Best family dr I have seen in years. I highly recommend him.
Fast appointment. Pleasant staff. Dr. K as always knowledgeable. Answered all my questions.
I really think Dr. Koirala does a fantastic job and has a great personality.
i called in on monday morning complaining of ongoing dizziness, was seen right away, and after examination, was treated successfully.
Have you seen Dr. Dibas Koirala, MD?
Are you Dr. Koirala?

Compare Dr. Koirala

Dr. Koirala's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Family Medicine
  •  Board certified in Family Practice

Dr. Koirala has no media or publications listed.

No malpractice history found for North Carolina.

Why It Matters: Dr. Koirala's Board Certifications

• Family Practice

Dr. Koirala does not have any conditions listed. If you are Dr. Koirala and would like to add conditions you treat, please update your free profile.

Dr. Koirala does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Koirala and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

Dr. Koirala does not have any procedures listed. If you are Dr. Koirala and would like to add procedures you perform, please update your free profile.