Dr. Dianne Stone, MD

Dr. Dianne Stone, MD

Obstetrics & Gynecology  ·
Female  ·
Dr. Dianne Stone, MD is an obstetrics & gynecology specialist in Denver, CO and has been practicing for 31 years. She graduated from University of Colorado At Denver in 1983 and specializes in obstetrics & gynecology.Read her story

3003 E 3rd Ave Ste 206

Denver, CO 80206

• We do not accept health insurance

Learn about Dr. Stone

Dr. Stone's Experience

Dr. Stone's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:
  • Specializes in Obstetrics & Gynecology
  • Board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology

Dr. Stone's bio

This content was provided by Dr. Stone "I was born in Denver in 1956, and have lived here nearly all my life. I did my undergraduate work, medical school and residency training in OB-Gyn at the University of Colorado. I've been board certified in OB-Gyn since 1989. In 2012, I felt called to take my practice in a new direction. I love the practice of medicine, but I don't love the business of medicine. Although I enjoyed my time in my previous practices, I learned while working there that I preferred a more holistic approach to women's health. It weighed on me that the typical insurance-based OB-Gyn practice is high-volume, rushed, and at times, chaotic. The standard insurance-based visit is 10–15 minutes long, far from the length I would prefer when caring for my patients. To this end, in August 2012 I opened my own personal, direct pay, women's health practice. I've now been practicing for over 25 years. During this time, I have learned quite a bit about women's health and wellness. There isn't much I haven't seen. I'm over 50 years old, and have experienced the richness of mid-life and its transitions, but I'm not so old so as to have forgotten my youth, its challenges, and its triumphs. Most importantly, though, I am a genuine and intuitive listener, and in this age of technology and soaring costs I believe this is the most valuable quality a physician can bring to a partnership with a patient."

This content was provided by Dr. Stone "I really feel that it is a privilege to be allowed into your lives. I consider this a partnership. Your care is always best served when we are making decisions together based on information we both have and a mutual respect for each other's opinions and insights. I promise to do my best to be compassionate, caring, open-minded, honest and thorough. You deserve nothing less."

• Obstetrics & Gynecology

• Pap Tests and Pelvic Exams
  • Skin Biopsy
  • Thyroid Screening
  • Vulvar Biopsy

No malpractice history found for Colorado.

• University of Colorado At Denver
    Undergraduate School | Graduated 1979
  • University of Colorado At Denver
    Medical School | Graduated 1983
  • University Of Colorado School Of Medicine
    Medical School | Graduated
  • University of Colorado Health Science Center
    Residency Hospital | Completed 1987

Dr. Stone has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Stone does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Stone and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Stone's Reviews

4.2
Likelihood of recommending Dr. Stone to family and friends

Dr. Stone's Performance

Dr. Stone Says:
"

Thank you so much for taking the time to review my practice. Your feedback is very important to me.

"

Dr. Stone is a rock star. i have been a patient of hers for 15+ years. She is caring, extremely comptent, and personable. An appointment with Dr. Stone is comfortable...she treats you like a person as well as a friend.
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon optionthumbs down icon option
I have been seeing Dr. Stone for about 15 years now. Initially, she helped diagnose 2 issues I had that other gynecologists had never seen before. I am a firm believer in her now! She is very compassionate, a careful listener, explains all the available treatment options, and has been spot on with...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon optionthumbs down icon option
Dr. Stone is most open to and entirely supportive of bioidentical hormone replacement therapies over the use of synthetics. This being in line with the results of my own research, reading studies on the topic, was highly important to me. She took a full hour to talk with me upon both of my...more
Are you Dr. Stone?