Dr. Dianne Martin, MD

Dr. Dianne Martin, MD

Psychiatry  |
Dr. Dianne Martin, MD is a psychiatry doctor who practices in Indianapolis, IN. She is 65 years old and has been practicing for 38 years.

5670 Caito Dr Ste 125

Indianapolis, IN 46226

• Sagamore Health Network

Learn about Dr. Martin

See how frequently Dr. Martin performs your care needs compared to other doctors.

Opioid Dependence
Bipolar Disorder
Major Depressive Disorder

Dr. Martin's percentages are based on the rate of treatment compared to peers nationwide from insurance data. Learn more info about our data and this Top Care Areas component.

• Psychiatry

• Family Psychotherapy
  • Group Psychotherapy
  • Psychiatric Evaluation
  • Psychiatric Medication Therapy
  • Psychotherapy and Psychophysiological Therapy (incl. Biofeedback)

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Indiana.

• Indiana University School Of Medicine
    Medical School | Graduated 1979

Dr. Martin has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Martin does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Martin and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Martin's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Martin to family and friends
2.5
Dr. Martin's Performance
    FAIR
in Carmel, IN |
Dr. Martin is wonderful. Dr. Martin has enabled me to enjoy life again after a tragic death in our family. I no longer just go through the motions of life, I am actually living life. Dr. Martin is direct and compassionate. Dr. Martin and her staff have always been concerned and helpful. I have recommended Dr. Martin several times to friends and family. I have been very grateful to Dr. Martin.
Indianapolis, IN |
I was immediately turned off. the doctor came in to the office area and I could hear her talking about my appointment and complained by asking how they were going to fit me in etc to the staff.. I came early, filled out my paperwork and they proceeded to let somebody else take my time slot. I asked how long it would be before I would be seen and they said about a half an hour which would have put my time past 45 minutes from the scheduled time. I took this as a sign to leave.
Indianapolis IN |
I credit Dr. Martin for saving my life. She listened to my symptoms and prescribed me the right medicine. Prior to finding Dr. Martin, my previous Drs misdiagnosed me and prescribed me the right medication. I have been seeing her for 5 years.
in Danville, IN |
I have found Dr. Martin to be a very insightful and helpful in whatever issues I have. I did not go there to be slathered with gratuitous platitudes. She has always been respectful and to the point... a true professional.
Indianapolis, IN |
Beware!! The worst Dr. I have ever have ad I've had tons!! She is narcissistic, arrogant, rude and condensing . She makes u feel like you are wasting her time and tries to pick an argument or throw her weight around at every visit. I wouldn't refer my worst enemy to her. How she became a psychiatrist, I will never know. She should be written up. Let's not forget her equally rude staff!! In addition, her office is so dirty and unkept I use wipes when I leave to wash my hands.
in Indianapolis, IN |
I have been seeing Dr. Martin for seven years. She is no longer excepting insurance as a cash only. She is been prescribing me subutext for pain but she is not a pain doctor. Now I am having trouble finding somebody who will help me get off of this medicine because of her practices. And she is unwilling to help me. Please think twice before you spend your money with someone who obviously doesn't care about the welfare of their patients
This woman is a misanthrope, plain and simple. She was unprofessional, rude and condescending. She argued with me about the pronunciation of my name which was not the reason I was there. I left her office feeling more hopeless than when I went in.
Have you seen Dr. Dianne Martin, MD?
Are you Dr. Martin?