Dr. Dianne Martin, MD

Dr. Dianne Martin, MD

Psychiatry | Female

Dr. Dianne Martin, MD is a psychiatry doctor who practices in Indianapolis, IN. She is 65 years old and has been practicing for 38 years. Dr. Martin is affiliated with St. Vincent Kokomo Hospital and Community Hospital North.

Dr. Martin's Experience

See how Dr. Martin's experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Martin

Dr. Martin accepts 13 insurance carriers

Check out the quality of care at the 2 hospitals where Dr. Martin has admitting privileges.

Dr. Martin's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Martin to family and friends
2.3
Dr. Martin's Performance
    GOOD
    GOOD
Indianapolis, IN |
I was immediately turned off. the doctor came in to the office area and I could hear her talking about my appointment and complained by asking how they were going to fit me in etc to the staff.. I came early, filled out my paperwork and they proceeded to let somebody else take my time slot. I asked how long it would be before I would be seen and they said about a half an hour which would have put my time past 45 minutes from the scheduled time. I took this as a sign to leave.
Indianapolis IN |
I credit Dr. Martin for saving my life. She listened to my symptoms and prescribed me the right medicine. Prior to finding Dr. Martin, my previous Drs misdiagnosed me and prescribed me the right medication. I have been seeing her for 5 years.
in Danville, IN |
I have found Dr. Martin to be a very insightful and helpful in whatever issues I have. I did not go there to be slathered with gratuitous platitudes. She has always been respectful and to the point... a true professional.
in Carmel, IN |
If you're looking for a no nonsense Dr then you have found her. Other people said on reviews that she was rude etc.. She's not! She just wants to get down to business to get you in and out of there ASAP. She doesn't beat around the bush or play games. I find that refreshing. She has always been kind and compassionate towards me. Is she going to give you a hug NO but I don't see her for a hug or conversation or therapy. She's a DR not a therapist! If you need warm and fuzzy go see a therapist!!
Indianapolis, IN |
Beware!! The worst Dr. I have ever have ad I've had tons!! She is narcissistic, arrogant, rude and condensing . She makes u feel like you are wasting her time and tries to pick an argument or throw her weight around at every visit. I wouldn't refer my worst enemy to her. How she became a psychiatrist, I will never know. She should be written up. Let's not forget her equally rude staff!! In addition, her office is so dirty and unkept I use wipes when I leave to wash my hands.
in Indianapolis, IN |
I have been seeing Dr. Martin for seven years. She is no longer excepting insurance as a cash only. She is been prescribing me subutext for pain but she is not a pain doctor. Now I am having trouble finding somebody who will help me get off of this medicine because of her practices. And she is unwilling to help me. Please think twice before you spend your money with someone who obviously doesn't care about the welfare of their patients
This woman is a misanthrope, plain and simple. She was unprofessional, rude and condescending. She argued with me about the pronunciation of my name which was not the reason I was there. I left her office feeling more hopeless than when I went in.
Have you seen Dr. Dianne Martin, MD?
Are you Dr. Martin?

Compare Dr. Martin

Dr. Martin's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Psychiatry
  •  Board certified in Psychiatry
  •  Malpractice claims in Indiana not available

Dr. Martin has no media or publications listed.

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Indiana.

Why It Matters: Dr. Martin's Board Certifications

• Nondependent Amphetamine or Related Acting Sympathomimetic Abuse
  • Nondependent Drug and Alcohol Abuse
  • Nondependent Marijuana Abuse
  • Opioid Dependence
  • Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder (PTSD)
  • Psychiatric Diseases

Indiana University School Of Medicine

Graduated in 1979

Dr. Martin does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Martin and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

• Psychiatry

• Family Psychotherapy
  • Group Psychotherapy
  • Psychiatric Evaluation
  • Psychotherapy and Psychophysiological Therapy (incl. Biofeedback)