Dr. Dianne McKenzie, MD

Dr. Dianne McKenzie, MD

Pediatrics | Female

Children's Healthcare Associates 1901 Medi Park Dr Ste 2001 Amarillo, TX 79106 Get Directions

Dr. Dianne McKenzie, MD is a pediatrics doctor who practices in Amarillo, TX. She is 47 years old and has been practicing for 18 years. Dr. McKenzie is affiliated with Baptist Saint Anthony's Health System.

Dr. McKenzie's Experience

See how Dr. McKenzie's experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. McKenzie

Dr. McKenzie accepts 7 insurance carriers

Check out the quality of care at the 1 hospitals where Dr. McKenzie has admitting privileges.

Dr. McKenzie's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. McKenzie to family and friends
3.8
Dr. McKenzie's Performance
Amarillo, TX |
Worst doctor in Amarillo! She is very pushy, she made me feel like I was an awful parent. She had told me my son needed to see a speech therapist at the age of 2 because he wasnt talking, I did not have money to take him every week and I told her that I felt like he needed more time, my oldest son went through the same problem she did not care and she sent me a nasty letter saying that she no longer wanted to see my child because i resfused to take him to speech thearapy.
in Amarillo, TX |
Had a great experience from beginning to end. Very friendly and helpful staff. I’m so happy we found Dr. McKenzie.
Amarillo, TX |
I feel extremely blessed to have her Dr. McKenzie as our Pediatrician. Dr. McKenzie and her staff are welcoming, passionate, and well educated in their field. I feel as if I am part of a family and not just a patient. I recommend Dr. McKenzie to all of my friends because I know they'll be in good hands! These are my people.
in Amarillo, TX |
Dr. McKenzie always provides more than enough information. She treats us with respect and listens to all of our concerns. If for example if there are two treatments available she gives us all the information and lets us participate in the knowledge and sometimes treatment of your children's health. Also she is very funny and charming but most of all she cares for our kids. The staff is also very good, when my son goes to get a toy from the toy box everyone is so kind and loving to him!
in Amarillo, TX |
Awful Doctor! She belittles you and makes you feel like crap if you don't believe what she believes. She fired my kids because I couldn't afford to make an appointment for my child at another office because I was having emergency surgery which depleted our bank account.
Canyon, TX |
We love Dr. Di, she is awesome!!!!
Amarillo, TX |
Dr. McKenzie is a great Doctor and I'm thrilled we found her. She is so kind and loving to all our kids. Shay and Ashley are also the best. Dr. McKenzie might be strict but I know what she is doing is for our kids. I would rather have a Dr. who cares than one that just wants to push pills and hurry on the the next kid. I can't say enough how happy we are we found Dr. McKenzie!!!
Have you seen Dr. Dianne McKenzie, MD?
Are you Dr. McKenzie?

Compare Dr. McKenzie

Dr. McKenzie's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Pediatrics
  •  Board certified in Pediatrics

Dr. McKenzie has no media or publications listed.

Why It Matters: Dr. McKenzie's Board Certifications

• Pediatrics

Dr. McKenzie does not have any conditions listed. If you are Dr. McKenzie and would like to add conditions you treat, please update your free profile.

Univ Of Tx Med Sch At San Antonio

Graduated in 1999

University Tx Med School San Antonio

Dr. McKenzie does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. McKenzie and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

• Pediatrics

Dr. McKenzie does not have any procedures listed. If you are Dr. McKenzie and would like to add procedures you perform, please update your free profile.