Learn about Dr. Yang

Working together with patients to prevent and maintain health conditions and to optimize a healthy lifestyle.

Dr. Yang's Experience

Dr. Yang's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:
  • Specializes in Internal Medicine
  • Board certified in Internal Medicine

Accredited by: American Board of Internal Medicine*

• Endocrine Disorders
  • Heart Disease
  • Weight Gain

• Medication Management

No malpractice history found for Colorado.

• Univ Colorado
  • GWU Hosp
    Residency Hospital | Completed 2012
  • MPH
    Other Education | Completed 2009

Dr. Yang has no media or publications listed.

• French
  • Korean

Dr. Yang does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Yang and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

Sky Ridge Medical Center

is a Recipient of a Healthgrades Excellence Award
Outstanding Patient Experience Award

Hospital Quality Award

Dr. Yang is on the medical staff at our top-rated hospital.

View Awards

Dr. Yang's Reviews

Help millions of people find the right doctor. Share your experience today!
Likelihood of recommending Dr. Yang to family and friends
Dr. Yang's Performance
in Parker, CO |
I have been a patient of Dr. Yang for several years. She and her office staff are pleasant, professional and efficient. I highly recommend this practice.
Parker, CO |
I have and will continue to recommend Dr. Yang without reservation! Dr. Yang is kind, friendly, professional, and explains things very well. She does not rush with patients. Her office runs on time, every time (so unusual for a medical practice)!
in Littleton, CO |
Dr. Yang is wonderful. She takes whatever amount of time is needed to complete the exam, or the reason for the office visit. I always feel confident when I leave her office that I'm in great hands regarding my treatment. Simply put, she truly cares. The office is like a well-run machine. When you show up for an appt., the wait in both the reception area and inner-office is minimal and the office staff is friendly as well, another great plus.
Parker, CO |
Dr. Yang is always upbeat and seems genuinely interested in my health and well-being. She is professional, knowledgeable, and takes adequate time to hear and respond to my questions. I have not had any serious health concerns as of yet, but I wouldn't hesitate to have her oversee my care.
My search for a primary care physician is over. I look forward to many healthy years with Dr. Yang providing the healthcare I may need. Dr. Yang is knowledgeable, easy to talk to, listens, offered healthcare options that I felt took my concerns into consideration, positive, pleasant attitude, and makes herself available for email questions.
in Littleton, CO |
Dr. Yang knows how to make a patient feel comfortable. She listens and dedicates all necessary time to answer questions.
Parker, CO |
Dr Yang is kind and listens to any concerns. Great bedside manners!
in lone tree |
Dr. Yang always gets me in.She is very warm and friendly.The staff is very helpful.Dr. Yang also supports Eastern medicine.She is knowledgeable on the vitamins, minerals and herbs that I take.My husband and boys see her too.I have referred several people to her.
Thank you for the positive feedback! We appreciate the kind words.
Centennial |
I am usually very healthy: therefore, I see the Dr once a year. Dr Yang listens to you. When I have needed a more emergent visit, I have gotten in easily...If she isn't available, then the NP has seen me & has taken good care of me.
Thank you for the positive feedback! We appreciate the kind words.
in Parker, Co |
I could not be more pleased with Dr. Yang and Lonetree Internal Medicine and Pediatrics. Everything I have experienced is "TOP NOTCH". Everyone is caring and pleasant and helpful from check in to those who answer the phone and ESPECIALLY Dr. Yang. I am grateful for this team of amazing health providers. They are the BEST!!!!
Thank you for connecting with us about this experience with our staff. We will be sure to pass this appreciation along.
in Littleton, CO |
got in very quickly - saw dr within minutes of appt
Have you seen Dr. Diane Yang, MD?

Visit Dr. Yang