Dr. Diane Yang, MD

Dr. Diane Yang, MD

Internal Medicine  ·
Female  ·

Contact for availability

Dr. Diane Yang, MD is an internal medicine specialist in Lone Tree, CO and has been practicing for 6 years. She specializes in internal medicine.

Learn about Dr. Yang

Dr. Yang's Experience

Dr. Yang's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:
  • Specializes in Internal Medicine
  • Board certified in Internal Medicine

This content was provided by Dr. Yang "Working together with patients to prevent and maintain health conditions and to optimize a healthy lifestyle."

Accredited by: American Board of Internal Medicine*

No malpractice history found for Colorado.

• Univ Colorado
  • GWU Hosp
    Residency Hospital | Completed 2012
  • MPH
    Other Education | Completed 2009

Dr. Yang has no media or publications listed.

• French
  • Korean

Dr. Yang does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Yang and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Sky Ridge Medical Center

is a Recipient of a Healthgrades Excellence Award
Outstanding Patient Experience Award

Hospital Quality Award

Dr. Yang is on the medical staff at our top-rated hospital.

View awards

Dr. Yang's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Yang to family and friends

Dr. Yang's Performance

Dr Yang is very compassionate & understanding. I feel like she really listens to what is going on with you. Always have been able to get in to see her when Ive had an urgent health issue. (or I've been able to see the NP)
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon optionthumbs down icon option
I saw Dr. Yang after my surgery on my left carotid artery. Dr Yang was very professional and thorough in reviewing my surgery, medications, goals and examining the surgery and my vital signs. She gave me some good parameters to go by that put my situation into perspective.
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon optionthumbs down icon option

Thank you for your review of Lone Tree Internal Medicine! We take pride in serving the Lone Tree community and appreciate you taking the time to write such a kind review. We will be sure to pass it along to our staff and Dr. Yang.

Doctor Yang is very professional and knowledgeable in her Field. I’ve felt very comfortable when I do have to go see the doctor. Always has been a great experience!
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon optionthumbs down icon option

Thank you for taking a moment to share such kind words. We will be sure to recognize Dr. Yang for exceeding expectations!

Dr. Yang is a very caring and friendly person to talk to. She is very smart and always gets down to the root of the problem. I would never think of leaving her practice. I trust her 100%!!!!
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon optionthumbs down icon option

Thank you for your feedback on Dr. Yang, we are very fortunate to have her on staff here at Lone Tree Internal Medicine. We are glad that she was able to properly determine your concerns. Thank you!

Dr. Yang is attentive and thorough. Her follow up is prompt and I highly recommend this practice. My appointment was not rushed and we covered everything I was concerned about.
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon optionthumbs down icon option

Thank you for your kind words, we will share the review with Dr. Yang and our staff.