Dr. Diane Kwan, MD

Dr. Kwan
Telehealth services available

Epic Care - General & Bariatric Surgery

2700 Grant St Ste 316 Concord, CA 94520

Dr. Diane Kwan, MD is a Bariatric Surgery Specialist in Concord, CA. She is accepting new patients and has indicated that she accepts telehealth appointments. Be sure to call ahead with Dr. Kwan to book an appointment.

Compare Providers

Quickly compare more Bariatric Surgery Specialists in your area

See similar Bariatric Surgery Specialists in Concord

• Recent Reviews
    Reviews made in the last 30 days. See reviews
  • Explains Conditions Well
    Patients said this doctor explains conditions well. See reviews
  • Low Wait Times
    Patients are usually seen in 10 minutes or less.

Dr. Kwan accepts

Dr. Kwan accepts the following insurance:

HealthyBlue 2.0
HealthyBlue Advantage
Western Health Advantage

No malpractice claims found for California

Check Dr. Kwan's experience treating your condition or procedure

Stomach Surgery

Dr. Kwan performs Stomach Surgery more than 65% of her peers

Dr. Kwan performs this procedure more than 65% of her peers

Dr. Kwan's conditions and procedures:

• Bariatric Surgery (Weight Loss Surgery)
  • Esophageal Surgery
  • Gastric Bypass Surgery, Laparoscopic
  • Laparoscopic Surgical Procedure
  • Laparotomy
  • Sleeve Gastrectomy
  • Stomach Surgery

Help Improve Healthgrades

Does Dr. Diane Kwan, MD...

Offer evening visits?

Communicate via email?

Offer an online patient portal?

Offer telehealth services or virtual visits?

Have free onsite parking?

Dr. Kwan's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Kwan

Dr. Kwan?
Thank you Dr. Diane Kwan for your professional approach to my difficult hernia surgery. After 2 weeks plus I'm nearing a complete recovery and feeling so mush better that before. Kudos to you and the staff at Aspen Surgery Center. Denis J. Smith
Denis J. Smith – Aug 05, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Diane Kwan, MD?
I would highly recommend Dr. Kwan to anyone looking for a wonderful, friendly and professional surgeon. Dr. Kwan was my surgeon for my laparoscopic cholestectomy
Dr. Diane Kwan is a very professional surgeon with – Aug 04, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Diane Kwan, MD?
I had gastric bypass and hiatel hernia surgery january 28 2020 combined like 4 hours robot da vinci surgery no complications diane is the best of the best of surgeons i would recommend her to anyone who wants weight loss surgery.
Adam Ebrahimi – Jul 05, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Diane Kwan, MD?
I had bariatric surgery done by Dr. Kwan last year. She did a gastric sleeve procedure at John Muir-Concord. The entire procedure was done with a robot in an hour. There was way less pain than I thought there would be. The recovery was easy and painless. I have lost about a hundred pounds. She is a very caring doctor and easy to talk to, I would highly recommend her to everyone.
Richard T. – Nov 25, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Diane Kwan, MD?
Amazing. I highly recommend her.
Jul 20, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Diane Kwan, MD?
Dr. Kwan preformed a robotic gastric sleeve surgery on me months ago. The care I received from her was amazing. Prior to my surgery she made sure I had a good understanding of what to expect. She has gone above and beyond in fallowing my care since the surgery. Her staff is knowledgeable and supportive. She gives extraordinary care and I have refereed several people to see her including my mother. Dr. Kwan has exceeded my expectations and the surgery is the best thing I have ever done for myself. Dr. Kwan is the best doctor I have seen!!!
Andrea A. in Martinez , CA – Jun 26, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Diane Kwan, MD?
Extraordinary is how I would describe my entire experience with Dr. Kwan and her staff. She was highly recommended to me for hernia repair and I can’t imagine having a better surgeon. She is very thorough in explaining everything about the procedure and made sure I had my questions answered. I always received an immediate response if I called her office with a follow up question. I cannot praise Dr. Kwan enough – she is very professional, smart, thorough and a very sweet person, too!
May 11, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Diane Kwan, MD?
Dr. Kwan did a good job of explaining what to expect before surgery. The day of surgery I was well medicated for anxiety and pain and cared for by her team. Her training in robotic surgery made me more confident that I would get through without complications. After 3 days I was up and about and 3 weeks later I'm almost back to my old self.
David in Oakland, CA – Mar 05, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Diane Kwan, MD?
great doctor!! i was nervous about surgery because it was my first one. the doctor made the effort to make sure i was comfortable and set expectations i could relate to. she was very easy to talk to and kind. this was difficult for me in many ways but Dr. Kwan made it a positive experience with her bedside manner and availability during my recovery. Best doctor experience i have ever had!!
Jeremy Gunn in Walnut Creek, CA – Jan 29, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Diane Kwan, MD?
I have unfortunately been treated for way too many conditions in my 73 years. Thus I am somewhat of an expert on doctors and their staffs/offices. Dr. Kwan is one of the very best. She explains everything and is obviously a very skilled surgeon. Her staff is excellent and I don't think I've every waited more than 5 minutes. The office was designed by a decorator but with input from the staff. It is extremely bright and cheerful.
Bill in Walnut Creek, CA – Jan 16, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Diane Kwan, MD?
Dr. Kwan clearly explained the procedure and recovery plan. I took the minimum amount of pain meds for a few days after the procedure and felt little to no pain after that. Dr. Kwan is an excellent surgeon and was very personable throughout the entire time I was under her care. I would highly recommend her.
Mike M. in Pleasant Hill, CA – Dec 28, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Diane Kwan, MD?
Dr. Kwan Uses the most up to date science and technology available. I am very impressed! Thank you!
Rene Tiffer in Concord – Sep 04, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Diane Kwan, MD?
Dr. Kwan sets the bar high when it comes to work ethics and professionals. Explains condition and answers questions clearly. Very personable. One of the better Dr. I ever met. very attentive during pre and post surgery
Dennis biel in Brentwood, CA – Aug 24, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Diane Kwan, MD?
Dr. Kwan removed my Gallbladder in late April. She fit me in quickly and took time to explain the process to me. Her staff and surgery team were very professional, helpful, friendly and reassuring. I had a bit of an ugly scar that a previous Dr. had left on my belly button and Dr. Kwan fixed it when she finished so I actually came out looking better than when I went in. The pain was minimal and I knew what to expect the whole way. She was AWESOME!
Andrea – Jun 05, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Diane Kwan, MD?
Dr. Kwan repaired my inguinal hernia with perfection. Two weeks post op I feel great. Thank you Dr. Kwan!
Michael Erickson in Concord, CA – Apr 07, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Diane Kwan, MD?
Dr. Kwan recently preformed hernia repair surgery on me. I’m 77 years old and was more than a little hesitant about it. She told me what to expect and answered all my questions regarding the procedure. The surgery went better than I expected. I experienced very little pain after surgery and am quite pleased with the results. She is easy to talk to and cares about her patents well being. I would highly recommend her and use her in the future if needed. All I can say is, she's good.
Dave Delmas – Apr 03, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Diane Kwan, MD?
Dr Kwan is an excellent physician and surgeon. She is also engaged participant during my office visits. She truly wants to make a difference in her patients life. I feel she really listens to what I have to say. I would Recommend her to anyone.
Sandra Terwilliger in Antioch, CA – Dec 20, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Diane Kwan, MD?
Dr. Kwan is a miracle worker. She performed my gall bladder removal surgery following my gall bladder attack. Beautiful surgical work with only four very tiny scars and I was back to work after only a week. Her care and patience when answering all my questions before and after surgery was reassuring and I whole heartedly recommend her as a physician and surgeon.
Terri Groshong in Pittsburg, CA – Nov 29, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Diane Kwan, MD?
I had surgery by Dr Kwan two weeks ago. During the initial visit through my two week follow-up, Dr Kwan has been professional, compassionate, and thorough in all aspects. She has taken the time to fully explain what she would be doing and what I could expect both during and following the procedure. Her operating room team made me feel very comfortable, explained just what I would feel, and instilled a confidence that put me at peace. I feel extremely fortunate to have been referred To Dr Kwan.
James Greig in Alamo, CA – Oct 21, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Diane Kwan, MD?
Dr. Kwan is by far one of the most caring, knowledgeable and "GREAT" at what she does type of rare doctor you just really like and feel comfortable with from the get go. My mother had to have a mass removed from her leg and she absolutely loved Dr. Kwan. Prior to surgery my mother was always in pain and now post surgery she has NO pain at all. I highly recommend Dr. Kwan to anyone looking for a GREAT doctor. My mom said it best, she was the light in our darkest moment. Thank you Dr. Kwan.
Esperanza M. in Brentwood, CA – Aug 31, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Diane Kwan, MD?

How was your experience with Dr. Kwan?

• Bariatric Surgery

1999
Uc Berkeley

• Chinese, Cantonese

Common Questions and Answers

• Does Dr. Kwan communicate via email?

No responses yet. What's your ?

• Does Dr. Kwan offer telehealth services or virtual visits?

No responses yet. What's your ?

• Does Dr. Kwan offer an online patient portal?

No responses yet. What's your ?

• Does Dr. Kwan have free onsite parking?

No responses yet. What's your ?

• Does Dr. Kwan offer weekend visits?

No responses yet. What's your ?

• Does Dr. Kwan offer evening visits?

Please call the office to learn more. (925) 338-8511