Dr. Diane Krieger, MD

Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism | Female

Diane R Krieger MD 6141 Sunset Dr Ste 402 South Miami, FL 33143 Get Directions
Dr. Diane Krieger, MD
Dr. Diane Krieger, MD is an endocrinology, diabetes & metabolism doctor who practices in South Miami, FL. She is 61 years old and has been practicing for 35 years. Dr. Krieger is affiliated with South Miami Hospital and Baptist Hospital of Miami.

Dr. Krieger's Experience

See how Dr. Krieger's experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Krieger

Dr. Krieger accepts 14 insurance carriers

Dr. Krieger is now accepting new patients

Check out the quality of care at the 2 hospitals where Dr. Krieger has admitting privileges.

Dr. Krieger's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Krieger to family and friends
3.8
Dr. Krieger's Performance
Miami, FL |
I trust Dr. Krieger completely. she always answers my questions and is so good at explaining my condition to me. plus her staff is friendly and efficient!
in Miami, FL |
Dr. Krieger is such an amazing doctor! She and her staff are second to none. Dr. Krieger asks questions and takes time to listen. She is an engaging doctor, an expert in her field, and is well respected by her peers. Across the board, from the front office staff and the physician's assistants , I am very pleased with the care that I receive . It is evident that she truly loves what she does. I truly feel blessed to have her as my doctor.
in Miami, FL |
Dr. Krieger meets my expectations of how a doctor should act when a patient is sick and vulnerable. She cares, and is attentive, professional, and kind. Besides, she is constantly connected to the patient portal, what makes communication fast and effective. More than once I needed care on Friday night or during the weekend, and she answered me in less than 12 hours, which was really comforting, since I was in pain and having fevers, and did not have healthcare insurance. Very grateful.
Miami, FL |
I traveled all the way from the State of Washington to come see Dr. Krieger. Finally I founded the right dr to treat my condition. Thanks dr Krieger!!!
Miami, FL |
Dr Krieger always has time to talk about my issues in depth. I cant speak highly enough of the support that my doctor has given me
Miami, FL |
Finally I found a doctor so professional and kind, with so much patience to listen and try to get to the root of my problem. Thank you!
Miami, FL |
Dr Krieger has been caring for me for over 25 years, and I credit her with my well being. She is meticulous and honest and devoted. Could not ask for better care. I am glad to see she is training her associates in her practice.
Miami, FL |
Best dr ever!!! Love the way she is. Have been my Dr for the last year and I am so happy I founded her. I highly recommend Dr Krieger
Miami, FL |
I was very pleased with my experience with Dr. Krieger. I am truly grateful and I highly recommend her.
Miami, FL |
Five star reviews. Dr. Krieger is all I could have hoped for in a medical practitioner. She is very professional and she talked to me with the truth which I really like it. I am happy that a friend recommended her to me.
in Miami, FL |
I Lisa Marie Thomas have been doctor Krieger's patient for over five years. She and her staff are all amazing. I have an extremely rare disorder that changed my life completely and if it were not for Dr. Krieger's knowledge, patience and positivity I would not be were I am today for my two boys. She was highly recommended by another one of my doctors and her passion for what she does reflects on all of her patients. She is one of the most important doctors in my life and I owe her so much.
Miami Beach, FL |
Dr. Krieger is without a doubt one of the best physicians in the medical field. The doctor is incredibly knowledgeable when it comes to her specialty and has been practicing for many years. I couldn't be any happier with the way I am treated. Her office staff is wonderful.
in Miami, FL |
great staff, great support, personalized assistance, they create a portal for patients to comunicate with dr. Krieger. recommended 100%
Condescending, arrogant and rude. Lack of professionalism. The WORST experience with a physician I have ever had to date, and I can easily say all my past experiences have been excellent until this doctor. I do not recommend this doctor. Absolute worst doctor experience.
in Miami, FL |
The knowledge, the most important tool to help u as a patient. She got it. I trust in her since day one. Very professional. Stright to the point and sincere. I personally recomend her 100%
Easily the best!
in Tavernier, FL |
Dr. Krieger is a very good Physcian. She tells you like it is and what you need to do. I trust her advice and I feel that she takes care of my needs and questions. She is kind and puts my mind at ease in ref to my condition. I feel that she really cares about me as a person and her patient! Thank You Dr Krieger!
in Miami, FL |
Dr. Krieger was amazing. She was direct, but kind and put me at ease. I loved the care I received from her and would recommend her to anyone.
Miami, FL |
I was there because my dougther have problem whit tiroides... this doctor say is not important. I was a othrer doctor and recomender other test The problem is not produced Cortisol .And this is very big problem...
Miami, FL |
Treats you like a test subject. Condescending and arrogant. Concerned with her reputation and nothing else. Least compassionate doctor I have EVER interacted with.
Coral Gables, FL |
Awful experience with Dr. Krieger. She was argumentative, insensitive, and frankly, unprofessional. I've been suffering from endocrine issues for +10 years and I have never had a Dr brush off my physical symptoms the way she did. She belittled and insulted me multiple times. It was a complete waste of my time and by her disinterested facade, a waste of hers too. I arrived feeling hopeful, and left feeling hopeless. I will never go back to Krieger and continue looking for a new endocrinologist.
in Miami Lakes, fl |
Dr. Krieger was very insensitive to my personal concerns, symptoms, and issues I was experiencing with hypothyroidism. I was just diagnosed by my primary so, I thought a specialist could explain the medical condition to me in detail. Unfortunately, she shrugged me off and made me feel like my concerns were petty. To top it off her office staff is incompetent. I am still waiting on a prescription for blood work promised me three months ago.
in Miami, FL |
She diagnosed me with Hashimoto's, then gave me an article to read about it. She didnt recommended I start any meds just yet, however I should come back to re check my thyroid in a few months (def not going to her). She dismissed every possible reason I asked about that could have triggered my low functioning thyroid and stated it was completely genetic. I asked if a change in my diet, lifestyle or any other factors could help and she said no. Meds are her ONLY fix. Research bc she is wrong!
Not interested in continuing to research why symptoms occur. Does go above and beyond with patience. Very quick with visit. Dismisses symptoms
in Miami, FL |
After waiting two plus months for an appt. she spent less than five minutes with me. Her exam of my thyroid was not compete in my estimation.
in miami, Fl |
Professional knowledgiable doctor caring and very thorough, Dr. Krieger took the time to explain to me everythg I needed to know abt my condition and the steps needed to follow up. I had gone to other doctors but Dr. Krieger has been the best, I feel at peace now knowing I have found a doctor who truly knows the the Endocrine System and is dedicated to the well being of her patients.
Have you seen Dr. Diane Krieger, MD?
Are you Dr. Krieger?

Compare Dr. Krieger

Dr. Krieger's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism

Dr. Krieger has no media or publications listed.

Why It Matters: Dr. Krieger's Board Certifications

• Diabetes, Metabolism & Endocrinology

• Abnormal Thyroid
  • Adrenal Gland Diseases
  • Adrenal Incidentaloma
  • Adrenal Insufficiency
  • Autoimmune Thyroid Diseases
  • Calcium Metabolism Disorders
  • Congenital Adrenal Hyperplasia (CAH)
  • Cushing's Syndrome
  • Hyposmolality and Hyponatremia
  • Hypothyroidism
  • Kidney Disease
  • Lipid Disorders
  • Menstrual Disorders (incl. Dysmenorrhea)
  • Parathyroid (Gland) Disease

Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center

Completed in 1985

Beth Israel

Completed in 1988

Dr. Krieger does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Krieger and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

• Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism