Dr. Diane Gronski, MD

Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism | Female

9165 W Thunderbird Rd Ste 100 Peoria, AZ 85381 Get Directions
Dr. Diane Gronski, MD
Dr. Diane Gronski, MD is an endocrinology, diabetes & metabolism doctor who practices in Peoria, AZ. She is 54 years old and has been practicing for 28 years. Dr. Gronski is affiliated with Banner Boswell Medical Center.

Dr. Gronski's Experience

See how Dr. Gronski's experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Gronski

Dr. Gronski accepts 5 insurance carriers

Dr. Gronski is now accepting new patients

Check out the quality of care at the 1 hospitals where Dr. Gronski has admitting privileges.

Dr. Gronski's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Gronski to family and friends
3.0
Dr. Gronski's Performance
    FAIR
    GOOD
Peoria, AZ |
Great doctor I really enjoyed my first couple visits with her. But when my insurance company changed my Farxiga to $300 a month. I called and ask her what other drugs would work for me doing the same thing for my condition. She said talk to your insurance company. I called back and asked for just list of drugs she thought would be good for my condition and I will research them and then ask insurance company how much they cost. She said don't bother me, ask your insurance company. Never asked
Peoria, AZ |
Dr. Gronski is fine. It is her very incompetent staff that Is impossible to deal with. I have had more problems with their office more than any other one I have had. They don't call in for my prescriptions, call to get my labs like they said they would, or arrange for my ultrasound to get scheduled. I had to go into the office and watch them call the office in front of me and them handing the phone to me to confirm the pharmacy took the order from the office manager.
Phoenix, AZ |
Wrong prescriptions called in. I have been going over 2 years, overtime my refills are due , they are called in wrong. The dietitian, in this office is completely a joke. See another doctor! Run!!!!
in goodyear az |
Called for several weeks to get answer to problem with meds.last couple appts was in and out in 5 mjnutes. Did not seem to care about me as a patient.
in Peoria, AZ |
Not responsive, doesn't care about you, refill on medication a royal pain. Plan at least 2 weeks and advance of running out.
in Avondale, AZ |
Dr. Gronski is great, but the patient customer service provided by her administration staff at Banner Health Endocrinology is extremely poor. Took 2 months to get a biopsy lab appointment. Took senior management to finally get that. Appointment with Dr. Gronski was switched to another physician without patient's awareness. We were told we have to wait at least another 5 months if we were to see Dr. Gronski.
Phoenix, AZ |
I like Dr. Gronski very much but as others have said her staff is very poor. I have had to ask three times for a prescription to be called in and it still hasn't been. The girl at the desk didn't know how to run my insurance card then ended up not giving it back to me which makes another trip to their office which is out of the way. They really need a whole different staff. I also get a robo call telling me I need to call to make my follow up appointment when I actually was just there.
in Peoria, AZ |
Dr. Gronski is a nice doctor and I have seen her for several years for thyroid treatment. However, her support staff tend to be rude and unhelpful. Twice, paperwork in my file for my yearly routine visit was actually of another patient so review of lab results was in error but I was still billed for the time "seen" by the doctor. Office billings are inaccurate for amount of time seen by staff and doctor. I am thinking seriously of changing to another doctor with better office support staff.
in Phoenix, AZ |
Dr. Gronski is a very caring and wonderful physician. Unfortunately, her medical assistant, the office staff, and office management are the most uncaring group of medical staff I have ever had to deal with in my entire life. I have been unable to get an important lab test that Dr. Gronski has advised I take for over 2 months. I have tried to escalate the issue to two different levels of office management and they have never had the decency to return my call.
in Mesa, AZ |
Although Dr Gronski is a nice Endo, I find her clinical staff incompetent. They missed sending over prescription refills and after leaving messages for her clinical staff 3 days in a row, I never did get a response. This has happened on more than one occasion. The only reason I have stayed with this office is because she's the only Endo that I've had that doesn't run hours behind schedule. But I am now looking for a new Endo because I need to put my health above convenience.
Have you seen Dr. Diane Gronski, MD?
Are you Dr. Gronski?

Compare Dr. Gronski

Dr. Gronski's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism
  •  Board certified in Diabetes, Metabolism & Endocrinology
  •  Malpractice claims in Arizona not available

Dr. Gronski has no media or publications listed.

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Arizona.

Why It Matters: Dr. Gronski's Board Certifications

• Hypopituitarism
  • Hypothyroidism
  • Kidney Disease
  • Lipid Disorders
  • Menstrual Disorders (incl. Dysmenorrhea)
  • Polycystic Ovarian Syndrome

Completed in 1992

University Ariz College

Completed in 1994

• German

Dr. Gronski does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Gronski and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

• Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism

Dr. Gronski does not have any procedures listed. If you are Dr. Gronski and would like to add procedures you perform, please update your free profile.