Dr. Diane I. Duncan, MD

Dr. Diane I. Duncan, MD

Plastic Surgery | Female | 63 years old

30 reviews| Leave a review
You've got options
Here's a few other providers to consider
Filter Your Results

Dr. Duncan specializes in Plastic Surgery and practices in Fort Collins, CO. She practices at 1 location.

Are you Dr. Duncan? Add your own statement here.

Dr. Duncan's Experience

See how Dr. Duncan's experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Duncan

Dr. Duncan's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Duncan to family and friends
4.1
Dr. Duncan's Performance
in fort collins, CO |
After a forehead lift I had an infection which Duncan refused to treat or correct. She deserted me as a patient. I found her to be arrogant and self serving. I consulted a dermatologist, and two surgeons before getting a diagnosis and correcting the infection.
Wheat Ridge, CO |
As another patient mentioned, Dr. Duncan is using Radiesse in areas where she shouldn't. She injected around my mouth with this filler and I ended up with huge, hard bumps. Then, I tried many times to get back into see her, and Robin was dismissive, told me Dr. Duncan knew what she was doing and basically, I must be making up my worries. When I finally did get back into to her, Dr. Duncan did offer to write me an apology in writing, which I declined and got my money back. BEWARE!
in Loveland, CO |
Please be careful. I now have two corrective surgeries scheduled due to her negligence. If something does not go as planned, it will be your fault . She does not stand by her work. Please shop around for a more qualified surgeon. Radiesse under the eyes? Should never be done and she is doing it! Google it. Doctors I have seen to make revisions on her careless work have taken pictures to use as examples of what malpractice looks like. Definitely time to put down the needle and knife!
Greeley, CO |
I would highly recommend Dr. Duncan and her staff. I had a breast augmentation, replacing my silicone implants after 13 years, (from a different Doctor), and I am so much happier with the results. Never felt rushed during office visits, they answered all my questions and explained procedures thoroughly. Great team and very personable. Many thanks.
in Fort Collins, CO |
I cannot thank Dr. Duncan and her staff enough for the amazing results of my breast augmentation and radio frequency lift. After lots of research on the procedure as well as different surgeons, I felt very comfortable with Dr. Duncan and her staff. They strive to make their patients look "natural" which is what I was hoping for. After losing my youthful, full breasts from breast feeding, I feel back to my normal self again. My confidence and self esteem has improved incredibly! Highly recommend!
Windsor, CO |
Dr Duncan is very knowledgeable. My experience with her was very comfortable and I felt confident in getting the outcome I was looking for. Her staff is incredible and very compassionate and attentive. My results were fabulous. I am very happy and will return and definitely recommend Dr Duncan and her staff.
Have you seen Dr. Diane I. Duncan, MD?
Are you Dr. Duncan?

Compare Dr. Duncan

Dr. Duncan's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Plastic Surgery
  •  Board certified in Plastic Surgery

Dr. Duncan has no media or publications listed.

No malpractice history found for Colorado.

Why It Matters: Dr. Duncan's Board Certifications

Tx Tech University

Completed in 1984

University UT

Completed in 1986

Dr. Duncan does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Duncan and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

• Plastic Surgery

• Collagen Injection
  • Cosmetic Eyelid Surgery
  • Cosmetic Facial Surgery
  • Cosmetic Surgical Procedure
  • Ear Plastic Surgery (Otoplasty)
  • Facelift
  • Hylaform Injection
  • Liposuction
  • Neck Lift
  • Nose Plastic Surgery (Rhinoplasty)
  • Restylane® Injections