Dr. Diane Duncan, MD

Cosmetic, Plastic & Reconstructive SurgeryFemaleAge 68

Dr. Duncan

Plastic Surgical Associates of Fort Collins

1701 E Prospect Rd Fort Collins, CO 80525

Dr. Diane Duncan, MD is a Cosmetic, Plastic & Reconstructive Surgery Specialist in Fort Collins, CO and has over 42 years of experience in the medical field. She graduated from Tulane University School Of Medicine medical school in 1979. She is accepting new patients. Be sure to call ahead with Dr. Duncan to book an appointment.

Dr. Duncan's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Duncan

4.1

77.55102040816327%

Dr. Duncan

I had several procedures performed by Dr. Duncan in 2020. She was a delight to work with. She explained things in great detail. But in a way I completely understood. She listened to exactly what I wanted done. I never felt rushed. I am currently 4 months post op and couldn't be happier. The results were just what I wanted. Her staff was pleasant and professional. I have had cosmetic procedures completed in the past but Dr. Duncan's skill set is excellent and stand above other cosmetic surgeons. I wish she could have performed thosee procedures also. Thank you Dr. Duncan. I highly recommend you!!
Ann RN – May 04, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Diane Duncan, MD?
I had a wonderful experience with Dr Duncan & her staff! Everyone is so friendly & knowledgeable. They were willing to work around my crazy, busy schedule when setting up all of the appointments. There was clear & open communication throughout the entire process. They answered every question I had, which weren't many because I did quite a bit of research prior to taking this leap. They were very upfront, explained what to expect over the 6 weeks after & were thorough explaining how to best take care of myself pre & post-op so that I would see the best results & I have! I have a jaw line & neck again! I look 10+ years younger! I could not be more pleased with the outcome!!! I wholeheartedly, unhesitatingly recommend Dr Duncan!
Apr 16, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Diane Duncan, MD?
I would send any friend or relative to Dr Duncan. Skills and expertise are impeccable. Friendly caring knowledgeable staff. Clean and pleasant environment.
Jan 23, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Diane Duncan, MD?
I always enjoy walking into De. Duncan’s office. Her staff always has a smile and acknowledges me the moment I walk in the door. I really don’t think you could find a more qualified, professional, always has the most up-to-the-minute techniques and procedures and even though, is the busiest human being I have ever met, has always made time for me when necessary after a surgery. She’s a wonderful person, an accomplished and trusted Plastic Surgeon. I would highly recommend Dr. Diane Duncan. She has taken at least 10-15 years off my face. Unbelievable transformation!
Carol Kloberdanz – Nov 02, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Diane Duncan, MD?
My experience with Dr. Duncan was exceptional. Having to undergo a nonelective surgery, I felt somewhat anxious. Dr. Duncan was thorough, professional, and caring. I felt she always had my best interests at heart. She informed me of every step and expectation pre and post surgery. Dr. Duncan was patient with my requests and followed through on each one. She and her amazing staff demonstrated friendliness at all times. I never felt as if I was imposing if I had questions or concerns. Overall, I would highly recommend Dr. Duncan and her staff without qualification.
May 29, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Diane Duncan, MD?
Extremely pleased! Dr. Duncan and staff exceeded my expectations. Surgical outcome was great- symmetry, lift, natural look, little pain or discomfort. I had ruptured implant. Experience and outcome so much better with Dr. Duncan than initial augmentation (done by another). Absolutely no hesitation to recommend Dr. Duncan!
Mar 13, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Diane Duncan, MD?
Dr. Duncan did an absolutely amazing surgery. I am intricately involved in healthcare leadership and this is a physician you can absolutely trust and has impeccable skill. I could not sing higher praises for her talents and bed side manner. The entire team here is first class.
Jan 08, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Diane Duncan, MD?
Plastics Surgical Associates Re: Dr Diane Duncan The care I received from Dr Duncan and her staff was exceptional. From the first call to make an appointment, my initial visit, pre op, surgery, to the follow up visit the level of compassion and professionalism has been exemplary. I could not ask for a better experience and my results exceeded my expectations. Being met with a smile and a friendly greeting puts patients at ease. The entire office staff made a point to know my name and be friendly
Kathleen Crossey-Koehler in Windsor, CO – Jan 01, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Diane Duncan, MD?
Short version if you value your health and want a doctor that values your health don’t look at Diane Duncan. So long story I never heard back from Diane’s office. I think you learn the most about someone’s character when things go wrong. I filled a complaint with the board. She gets notified that I filed a complaint about patient abandonment. She never called after I filled.
Sonia in Loveland, CO – Dec 14, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Diane Duncan, MD?
On Friday, September 14, I received some minimal procedures with Dr. Duncan. I previously had been a patient of a doctor in another state. When I move here, Dr. Duncan was recommended to me. I must say that the work she did was transformative in the 45 minutes I was there. Later in the week, a pharmacist, whom I had known for several months prior to my appointment with Dr. Duncan, looked at me and said, "I must say, you do NOT look (my age)!" Bottom line: Awesome work! Great staff! Wonderful res
Ft. Collins CO, CO – Sep 27, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Diane Duncan, MD?
Dr. Duncan and her staff did a wonderful job explaining options to me and making sure I was fully informed prior to making a decision. They were supportive and helpful throughout the process and after the surgery. And, I'm thrilled with the results; even better than I expected and I know more improvement is on the way. I am more than satisfied and highly recommend her if considering radio frequency neck lift surgery.
Cindy in Fort Collins, CO – Aug 20, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Diane Duncan, MD?
Dr Duncan and her team are extremely personable, educated, and professional. They made what was a scary experience a complete ease and I could not be more pleased with my results. Before my surgery I was afraid that I would feel guilty about having an augmentation or regret doing it. I am a mother of two amazing daughters who were born 16 months apart and I nursed both of them for a year. I loved my breasts before I had children, but after nursing my daughters I had hardly any tissue left in m
FORT COLLINS, CO – Aug 09, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Diane Duncan, MD?
Perhaps the summary I can offer is put simply: working with PSA was easy, informative, supportive, professional; with appropriate expectations set at the beginning of the process; delivering wonderful results. The result from my & my husband’s observation is ‘significant’ and good. I am a mid 50’s female, a lifelong work-out person. No matter what I did I couldn’t lose the donut in my mid section. I highly recommend the doctor and her practice. The staff was always welcoming and supportive.
Mar 27, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Diane Duncan, MD?
I came to Dr. Duncan to see if there was anything she could do about the spots on my back due to being in the sun way too much growing up. I always thought that I'd take these spots with me forever, until I was recommended to try Lumecca. I am extremely happy with the entire process, and my back hasn't looked this good since middle school! Thank you Dr. Duncan!
Fort Collins – Mar 12, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Diane Duncan, MD?
I have been to dermatologists for problems with redness and pigmentation before, which never seemed to help long-term. I was referred to PSA a couple of months ago, and my skin has felt and looked amazing ever since. I was impressed by how extremely knowledgeable and friendly Dr. Duncan and her staff are. I would definitely recommend Plastic Surgical Associates to anyone in the Northern Colorado area.
Mar 12, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Diane Duncan, MD?
Dr. Duncan needs to stick to breasts and not touch the face or neck. I spent a FORTUNE and was talked into treatment that was not effective. I was told to give it a year, well it’s been a year and I am so disappointed. I should have been more vigilant in finding a better surgeon. Her staff and she were unorganised and almost did the wrong procedure on me. Once left me in a room with another persons belongings. I rarely was able to see the same person and always rushed.
Kris in Greeley – Nov 21, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Diane Duncan, MD?
I was talked into a procedure and spent around $11,000 dollars and have had very minimal results. I was told it was non-invasive. It was awful! I would recommend facial procedures be done somewhere else.
Denver, CO – Nov 20, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Diane Duncan, MD?
After a forehead lift I had an infection which Duncan refused to treat or correct. She deserted me as a patient. I found her to be arrogant and self serving. I consulted a dermatologist, and two surgeons before getting a diagnosis and correcting the infection.
Lili in fort collins, CO – Mar 23, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Diane Duncan, MD?
As another patient mentioned, Dr. Duncan is using Radiesse in areas where she shouldn't. She injected around my mouth with this filler and I ended up with huge, hard bumps. Then, I tried many times to get back into see her, and Robin was dismissive, told me Dr. Duncan knew what she was doing and basically, I must be making up my worries. When I finally did get back into to her, Dr. Duncan did offer to write me an apology in writing, which I declined and got my money back. BEWARE!
Wheat Ridge, CO – Mar 21, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Diane Duncan, MD?
Please be careful. I now have two corrective surgeries scheduled due to her negligence. If something does not go as planned, it will be your fault . She does not stand by her work. Please shop around for a more qualified surgeon. Radiesse under the eyes? Should never be done and she is doing it! Google it. Doctors I have seen to make revisions on her careless work have taken pictures to use as examples of what malpractice looks like. Definitely time to put down the needle and knife!
selma in Loveland, CO – Feb 24, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Diane Duncan, MD?

How was your experience with Dr. Duncan?

• Cosmetic, Plastic & Reconstructive Surgery