Dr. Diana E. Trusky, MD

Dr. Diana E. Trusky, MD

Dermatology | Female | 76 years old

Doctor Trusky is a highly experienced doctor, with 33 years of practice in the field. Located in Red Bank New Jersey here to serve you! Trusky Diana specializes in Dermatology. Her specialties include, but are not limited to preventing, diagnosing, and treating skin diseases and conditions. Examples of common conditions that she treats include acne, dandruff, and skin cancer. She's board certified, specializing in Dermatology with expertise in this area.Read more

Dr. Trusky's Experience

See how Dr. Trusky's experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Trusky

Dr. Trusky accepts 9 insurance carriers

Check out the quality of care at the 2 hospitals where Dr. Trusky has admitting privileges.

Hospital Quality Awards

Experience with Dr. Trusky
Dr. Trusky's Office & Staff
    10 – 15 minutes (74)
in Red Bank, NJ |
1. She lets her DOG walk freely around the office! 2. She did a biopsy on my face while skin hung off her face after an early-morning chemical peel. 3. Two years ago, mysterious sores appeared all over my back. She said, "Now WHY does this bother you?!?" and did virtually nothing to help. 4. During an appointment once, I asked her to check two moles instead of one. She couldn't, she said, because she had to go to a seminar later that day. 5. The picture shown is old. She's 70++.
in Red Bank, NJ |
I was a new patient for Dr. Trutsky today. After waiting about 45 minutes, I was put in an exam room with her assistant, Kia. I noticed that she had quite a few certificates on the wall. They were familiar to me and impressive. After about 10 minutes she came in. Her manner from the start is brusk, hurried & quite rude. Every time I opened my mouth, she cut me off immediately, not allowing me to speak. She glanced at my scalp & abdomen, told Kia to take a photograph of my head & walked out .
in Middletown, NJ |
UNTRUSTWORTHY BEWARE treated for over 6 months first in middle of treatment was given wrong RX refill called was told to use Dr changed then find our it was athletes foot cream and made my feet much worse so was told to start light treatment which was told was covered never received a bill every visit asked about payment weekly told it was covered. Not working went for 2nd opinion and was 80 percent healed in 2 weeks and stuck with new Dr Only then did I receive bill months later $300+ SHAME
Long Branch, NJ |
Dr. Trusky is knowledgeable and an excellent doctor. I've gone to her for years. Regardless of whether it is routine, or a complicated matter, she is always thorough, informative, and keeps up with the latest in medical treatments.
in Keyport, NJ |
I have been seeing Dr. Trusky for many years now. She is honest, very knowledgeable, and helps me keep my skin safe. She has taken great care of me and I couldn't imagine going to another dermatologist. I also love her staff and her hours are great for this working mom.
Middletown, NJ |
I've seen Dr. Trusky for many years. I have recommended her to friends and colleagues. She has helped me with my acne and various other skin conditions. Now I use her creams which I really like (and which she never pushes on me). Everyone that I have sent to her has been very happy with their care. Also, the office is really beautiful and the staff are very nice.
in Manasquan, NJ |
This woman doesn't care about people, just her wallet. I've been a patient for years, but after her staff filed a claim under my old insurance company she wouldn't see me until I paid in full. I even got ins co on the phone but no one cared. They told me to leave over $250 I didn't owe. I'm 55 and first saw her in my teens!
in Lincroft, NJ |
doc is kurt at best but accounting is TERRIBLE. they always put in for insurance until one day we got hit with a bill for over $1K. there were charges for cosmetic procedures i never had. after weeks of going back and forth we finally settled and paid the bill in full. i had a cyst removed the same day bill was paid & had to return in 10 days for follow up. at follow up the bookkeeper met me with yet more statements & said pay now or you can't see the doctor! everything had been paid a week ago!
in Shrewsbury, NJ |
She only seems to care about selling her products these days. I was much happier with her when she was focused on the patient, not selling face cream for $90
New York, NY |
Worst experience ever.. There is a new and obnoxious lady named Sandy there, that speaks over the doctor. I was there to see a doctor not a medical assistant...
Dr. Trusky is an outstanding doctor who regularly keeps up on current conditions and treatments. She has always taken her time with questions and concerns. She is very pleasant whenever I visit.
in Hazleton, PA |
Dr. Trusky is the most insensitive doctor I have ever had the misfortune to cross path with. I sought treatment from her for two different yet equally urgent skin conditions. After examining both she asked me to choose which I would like to be treated for. When I replied that I needed treatment for BOTH conditions she informed me that insurance will only pay her for ONE office visit so therefore she would treat only ONE condition per visit! I asked if she was kidding. She walked out!
Have you seen Dr. Diana E. Trusky, MD?
Are you Dr. Trusky?

Compare Dr. Trusky

Dr. Trusky's Care Philosophy

Dr. Trusky's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Dermatology
  •  Board certified in Dermatology

Dr. Trusky has no media or publications listed.

No malpractice history found for New Jersey.

Why It Matters: Dr. Trusky's Board Certifications

• Dermatology

• Acne
  • Actinic Keratosis
  • Adult Acne
  • Allergic Reaction
  • Athlete's Foot
  • Atopic Dermatitis (Eczema)
  • Bedsores
  • Folliculitis
  • Fungal Nail Infection
  • Granuloma of Skin
  • Hair Loss
  • Henoch–Schönlein Purpura (HSP)
  • Herpes Simplex Infection
  • Kaposi's Sarcoma
  • Lichen Planus
  • Lipomas
  • Lyme Disease
  • Moles (Benign Skin Lesions)
  • Nail Diseases

Albert Einstein College Med

Completed in 1980

Montefiore Hospital

Completed in 1977

Dr. Trusky does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Trusky and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

• Dermatology
  • Spa Medicine

• Acne Surgery
  • Destruction of Benign Skin Lesion
  • Destruction of Malignant Skin Lesion
  • Excision of Skin Cancer

You've got options

We're finding other great Providers for you to consider.