Dr. Diana Sun, MD

Dr. Diana Sun, MD

Dermatology  ·
Female  ·
Dr. Diana Sun, MD is a dermatologist in Flushing, NY and has been practicing for 25 years. She graduated from A Einstein Col Med Yeshiva Univ in 1990 and specializes in dermatology.

4161 Kissena Blvd Ste 5A

Flushing, NY 11355

• Capital District Physician's Health Plan (CDPHP)
  • Connecticare
  • EmblemHealth
  • Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield
  • HealthFirst

Learn about Dr. Sun

See how frequently Dr. Sun performs your care needs compared to other doctors.

Acne
Skin Infections
high
Scabies

Dr. Sun's percentages are based on the rate of treatment compared to peers nationwide from insurance data. Learn more info about our data and this Top Care Areas component.

• Dermatology

• Dermatology
    Accredited by: American Board of Dermatology*

• Abscess or Cyst Drainage or Aspiration
  • Acne Surgery
  • Destruction of Benign Skin Lesion
  • Destruction of Penile Lesion
  • Paracentesis

No malpractice history found for New York.

• A Einstein Col Med Yeshiva Univ
    Medical School | Graduated 1990
  • Albert Einstein Coll Med
    Internship Hospital | Completed 1991
  • Albert Einstein Coll Med
    Residency Hospital | Completed 1993
  • Stony Brook University Hospital S U N Y Health Sciences Center
    Residency Hospital | Completed 1996

Dr. Sun has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Sun does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Sun and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Sun's Reviews

3.8
Likelihood of recommending Dr. Sun to family and friends

Dr. Sun's Performance

GOOD

GOOD

Dr. Sun have been my family’s dermatologist on and off for many years. I have recommended many friends and family to her. Many times without recommendation from family or friends; we google and hope to find that exceptional doctor and hope luck is on our side. I can say with confidence that if you...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option0thumbs down icon option0
Dr. Sun is such a pleasure to have as a doctor. She is such a sweet, smart and caring person. She takes the time out to listen to her patients' concerns and she genuinely cares about her patients. Everyone should with any skin issues should definitely come visit her. I HIGHLY recommend her!
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option0thumbs down icon option0
This is worse doctor I ever seen in newyork state.i never see any like that.her office made me wait 90 minutes and still nothing when I said I have to leave almost 2 hours she said you can leave anytime door is there.her office is hungry for money they book over appointments.she needs to restart...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option1thumbs down icon option0

Dear Baris in Fresh Meadows: I am sorry that you had a bad experience. The conversation that you are describing does not sound like something that I would ever say to anyone. I spend a lot of time with each of my patients,answering all of their questions. Also, I was not in the office on the date that you wrote this review. There are many on our office. Did you see me or another provider Please call me at the office so that I can understand how to make things better for you. Thank you.

Appt: 11:40am. I went inside the exam rm at 12:20pm &waited another 25min. Doc saw me 2min, prescribed me med. I didn’t understand clearly so I asked again she was frustrated, explained,& rushed out. She told me to come back to see if it gets better. If the med is good, then I should be better, why...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option1thumbs down icon option0

Dear Grace in New York: I am sorry that you had a bad experience. I was not in the office on the date that you described this event. I do not work in this office every day. Can you please call me at the office so that I can find out what happened and make things better for you Thank you.