Dr. Diana Shiba, MD

Ophthalmology | Female

Dr. Diana Shiba, MD
Dr. Diana Shiba, MD is an ophthalmology doctor who practices in Lancaster, CA. She is 43 years old and has been practicing for 13 years. Dr. Shiba is affiliated with Palmdale Regional Medical Center and Kaiser Permanente Los Angeles Medical Center.

Dr. Shiba's Care Philosophy

Health care leader whose mission is to keep you healthy. Under-one-roof convenience, 24-hour advice nurse, and online access to manage your health - anytime.

Dr. Shiba's Experience

See how Dr. Shiba's experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Shiba

Check out the quality of care at the 2 hospitals where Dr. Shiba has admitting privileges.

Dr. Shiba's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Shiba to family and friends
    Dr. Shiba's Performance
    in Palmdale, CA |
    Being a Registered Nurse with over 35 years of experience, I am taking this opportunity to highly recommend Dr. Diana Shiba, MD after recently receiving two highly successful surgeries from her. She was a uniquely qualified professional from intake appoint to completion of treatment and discharge. She was always welcoming and took excellent care of me. Now, I have excellent vision and attribute that to her skills..
    in lancaster, ca |
    Dr. Shiba has performed eye surgery on both my wife and myself with excellent results. She is a very caring and professional doctor. Would recommend her services to anyone requiring eye care.
    Dr. Shiba did a fantastic job of performing cataract surgery on both of my eyes! I experienced absolutely no pain, and am very pleased with the results! She is very gentle and patient - willing to answer all of my questions. After wearing glasses for 55 years, I now only have to wear reading glasses!! Freedom!!! I highly recommend Dr. Shiba to anyone needing eye surgery!
    in Lancaster, CA |
    Both my husband and I have had our cataract surgeries with Dr. Shiba and we couldn't be more pleased with our outcome. We had no issues or problems with our eyes after the surgeries. Plus, she is the kind of doctor that one would love to have for all health needs. She is so kind and interested in you as a person, she is thorough in her examinations and explains everything in laymen terms. I continue to see her on a 9 mo basis for my macular degeneration and have complete confidence in her.
    in Lancaster, CA |
    Dr. Shiba has been an excellent ophthalmologist and I have had the very fortunate opportunity of having her perform cataract surgery on my eyes. It was very successful and I'm seeing better at the age of 74 than I did as a child. I no longer have to wear glasses all the time, only on occasion to read. I'm extremely satisfied with her and would highly recommend her to anyone looking for a great eye specialist.
    in Lancaster, CA |
    One of the best and most pleasant experiences with a medical professional. If in need of an ophthalmologist, I would highly recommend Dr Shiba.
    in Rosamond, CA |
    Dr. Shiba is courteous, friendly with good customer service and shows sincere concern for her patients. She has demonstrated outstanding technical skills as she performed cataract surgery on both my wife and I with excellent results without any complications. She is a pleasure to have as a doctor.
    in Lancaster, CA |
    I am excited to share my experiences with Dr. Shiba with patients and colleagues alike. Dr. Shiba does an excellent job of assuring her patients that she cares. She is very friendly, courteous and reassuring. She demonstrates confidence in her skills, knowledge and abilities. I am very grateful for the care and expertise I received with the removal of cataracts in both eyes. Thank you Dr. and thank you Kaiser!
    in Helendale, CA |
    Dr. Shiba changed my life! I retired to enjoy golf and developed a cataract in my right eye. Was prescribed corrective lenses. Could no longer play golf to my standards. After appointment and subsequent cataract surgery with Dr. Shiba I'm as good as new. Not only is she a talented surgeon she is very caring. She addressed and answered any concerns about the procedure and after care. Only five stars because there isn't a higher amount available. Thanks again. Sincerely, Marlow K. Ulberg
    in Woodland Hills, CA |
    Initially I went to Dr. Shiba for treatment when she diagnosed my glaucoma and subsequently treated it. Approximately one year later, Dr. Shiba performed cataract surgery on both eyes. She was able to provide me with mono-vision that was similar to what I was accustomed to with contact lenses for correction, except with better, clearer vision resulting. I am beyond pleased with my outcome.
    in Lancaster, CA |
    I've been a patient of Dr. Shiba's for several years, can not say enough good things about her. Would highly recommend her for any ophthalmology needs. Her technical skills and bedside manner can not be beat.
    in Palmdale, CA |
    Dr. Shiba has been my doctor for a couple of years now and has just recently operated on my eyes. What could have been a scary time was made easy because of her. She took time to explain everything to me and was relaxed and kind toward me in the operating room. I think that she is a wonderful doctor and a wonderful person.
    Have you seen Dr. Diana Shiba, MD?
    Are you Dr. Shiba?

Dr. Shiba's Care Philosophy

Dr. Shiba's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Ophthalmology
    •  Board certified in Ophthalmology

Dr. Shiba has no media or publications listed.

No malpractice history found for California.

Why It Matters: Dr. Shiba's Board Certifications

• Uveitis and Iridocyclitis
    • Vitreous Hemorrhage

Univ Of Ca

Graduated in 2004

Dr. Shiba does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Shiba and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

• Ophthalmology