Dr. Diana Pollock, MD

Dr. Diana Pollock, MD

Internal Medicine  |
Dr. Diana Pollock, MD is an internal medicine doctor who practices in Clearwater, FL. She is 60 years old and has been practicing for 35 years.

430 Morton Plant St Ste 400

Clearwater, FL 33756

• Blue Cross Blue Shield of Florida

Learn about Dr. Pollock

Dr. Pollock's Experience

Dr. Pollock's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:
  • Specializes in Internal Medicine

• Brain Aneurysm
  • Cerebral Artery Thrombosis
  • Cerebral Hemorrhage
  • Cerebrovascular Disease
  • Chorea (Excluding Huntington's Chorea)
  • Chronic Inflammatory Demyelinating Polyneuritis
  • Hydrocephalus
  • Inflammatory and Toxic Neuropathy
  • Insomnia
  • Meningiomas
  • Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
  • Myasthenia Gravis
  • Myoclonus
  • Nerve Root Injury and Plexus Disorders (incl. Pinched Nerve)
  • Normal Pressure Hydrocephalus
  • Optic Neuritis
  • Parkinson's Disease
  • Parkinsonism
  • Peripheral Autonomic Neuropathy
  • Polyneuropathy
  • Post-Concussion Syndrome
  • Progressive Supranuclear Palsy (PSP)
  • Restless Leg Syndrome
  • Syncope
  • Temporal Arteritis
  • Thrombosis
  • Torticollis
  • Transient Ischemic Attack (TIA)
  • Tremor

• U South Fla Affil Hosp
    Residency Hospital | Completed 1985
  • Univ So Fla
    Residency Hospital | Completed 1994

Dr. Pollock has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Pollock does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Pollock and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Pollock's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Pollock to family and friends
2.4
Dr. Pollock's Performance
    FAIR
    FAIR
Palm Harbor, FL |
Worst neurologist I've ever had to see. Not only did she have no bedside manner but she had me hold my arm in the air and thumped me on the forehead. She then told me that my condition was in mental from a bad childhood and that I needed to see a kiniesologist, a known fraud field. I went back for results and she pushed the kiniesology on me again. She had no interest in actually helping me and I have no interest seeing her ever again. Thank goodness I found doctors who knew how to diagnose me.
Seminole, FL |
Dr Pollack was knowledgeable and personable, and she treated my brother, who has dementia, with respect. She listened, fully answered our questions, and explained his situation and his options in terms we could understand. The office staff was also very pleasant, and we saw the doctor within 15 minutes of our appointment time.
in Clearwater, FL |
My wife was diagnosed with dementia. Her previous Doctor had done little for her. Dr Pollack enrolled her in a trial study that resulted in a free Pet Scan. We were encouraged by the results. My wife was enrolled in a sleep study resulting in a sleep apnea diagnosis. She now has a cpap machine. And my wife is on a new brain diet plus many supplements. . Strongly recommend this doctor!
Clearwater, FL |
Dr. Pollock is direct and honest. She does not sugar coat. If you need a hand holder, she is not the one for you, if you need answers and solutions she definitely is the one you want.
in Largo, FL |
Dr. pollock is very abrupt and rude. She said I had deficiencies in multi-tasking and executive functioning. She never explained what that meant. She took my drivers' license away under the guise that I had a "neurological disease." She never told me what that "disease" was. She accused me of shopping too much and spending money recklessly--neither one was true. All in all, she has no "bedside manner" nor any regard for other's feelings.
in IRB, FL |
My experience (2 office visits) showed Dr. Pollock to be very effective at determining the best course of action to evaluate cognitive concerns. She provided specific important information that I had not found from research or from other doctors. My second visit was more relaxed, and I appreciated her sense of humor, personality and diagnostic abilities.
Clearwater, FL |
I will not and would not take my cat to see this individual. I found her to be very rude,condescending ,and a overall i don't care about you attitude. She alerted me via telephone that i have a brain tumor ,not her but her PA or one of her staff. when i voiced concern over being told over phone n how upsetting was told by her its better then having to deal with family members calling and annoying with questions. Nice !! Also staff no ID on and One in slippers no Professionalism at all....
in Pinellas Park, FL |
While it's true that Dr. Pollock is not warm and fuzzy, she is an excellent physician. My father is much much better when I thought all we had to look forward to was a downhill slide.
in Tampa, FL |
Rude and apathetic. My 31 year old sister is having stroke like symptoms so I called the on-call DR. And I got the rude DR. Pollock who shows no compassion whatsoever. Beware before seeing this DR. You can tell when a DR. Has just been in the field too long. So we're currently looking for a new practice rather than wasting our time.
in Clearwater, FL |
She is not like any doctor I have ever met. Completely without compassion, does not show even a smidge of emotion, doesn't look you in the eye. Is unprepared for appts, making you return again for stuff you thought was going to be covered at the current appt. I would not recommend her at all.
Seminole, FL |
Dr. Pollock is very matter of fact. She asks questions, orders testing, but doesn't really explain what she is doing or why. One of the tests the machine broke and they don't know if they will replace it, or anyone else who runs the test. I went to see her for migraines which she didn't address at the visit and when she was leaving the room I asked her what to do about the migraines while I was getting testing done and she Oh yes, and gave me a hand out.
in Clearwater, FL |
Dr. Pollock is an excellent physician, who I have been seeing since 2000 for my postpolio condition. She's always pleasant, answers questions that you ask, is a good listener and I would definitely recommend her and I have recommended her to several of my family and friends. The staff there is efficient, courteous and maybe once in 16 years have I had to wait longer than 20 minutes for my appointment.
Seminole, FL |
She has a horrible bedside manner. Did not explain anything. Just told us that my mother could not drive and gave us a prescription. We didn't get a diagnosis or information on why she was placing her on the medication. No information at all.
Have you seen Dr. Diana Pollock, MD?
Are you Dr. Pollock?