Dr. Diana Silas, DO

Dr. Diana Silas, DO

Orthopedic Surgery  |
Female
Dr. Diana Silas, DO is an orthopedic surgery doctor who practices in West Bloomfield, MI. She has been practicing for 7 years.

6525 W Maple Rd Ste 101E

West Bloomfield, MI 48322

• HAP Insurance
  • Priority Health

Learn about Dr. Silas

See how frequently Dr. Silas performs your care needs compared to other doctors.

Fracture

Dr. Silas's percentages are based on the rate of treatment compared to peers nationwide from insurance data. Learn more info about our data and this Top Care Areas component.

Dr. Silas does not have any board certifications listed.

• Broken Arm
  • Hip Fracture
  • Leg Fracture Above Knee (incl. Hip)
  • Rotator Cuff Tear
  • Scapular Fracture
  • Shoulder Tendinitis and Tenosynovitis

• Hand and Wrist Fracture Treatment, Open
  • Hand and Wrist Fracture and Dislocation Treatment
  • Hip Replacement

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Michigan.

• Michigan State University / College Of Osteopathic Medicine
    Medical School | Graduated 2010
  • (Orthopedic Surgery) McLaren Oakland, Pontiac Mi
  • (Orthopedic Sports Medicine) University Of Rochester Medical Center, Rochester, Ny
    Fellowship Hospital | Completed

Dr. Silas has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Silas has no media or publications listed.

• Arabic

Dr. Silas does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Silas and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Silas' Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Silas to family and friends
Dr. Silas' Performance
in west bloomfield, mi |
I've had 3 appointments with Dr. Silas. Can't say enough about my experience on each visit. She is very polite, takes her time, explains everything.went out of her way to accommodate me in scheduling my surgery. First 2 appointments barely had to wait...last one still only about 20 min total.
in Commerce, MI |
Staff excellent! Got us in right away--our 5-year old broke her arm the day before, and they were able to get us in the day I called. Jennifer (tech) was wonderful w/our daughter--took lots of care and wasn't rushing to place the cast. Dr. Silas took the time to explain the x-ray findings, plan of care and what to expect in the coming weeks. WONDERFUL experience.
in Eastpointe, Mi |
All's i have to say about Dr. Silas is SHE IS AMAZING. I have a Daughter who had a complete ACL tear playing soccer. Her office got me in extremely fast, put her in PT for a week and surgery was scheduled. when we went into the office she was very descriptive in what she was gonna do to get my Daughter back on the field. I would HIGHLY recommend coming to see her if you have a issue. Shes also very easy to talk to.
in commerce township, mi |
Dr Silas is easy to understand, very thorough and gives you your options. At her recommendation I had medial meniscus tear repair done at Huron valley hospital. I had no swelling and was amazed at how well I did. So happy to have had dr Silas take care of me.
I can not begin to thank Dr. Silas and her staff for their help and professionalism. It's not often that you find a doctor that will personally take the time and call you back to speak about your concerns. This has been a great experience from surgery of my ACL/meniscus, and following up!! She listens, doesn't rush, and truly cares about her patients - Thank you! Her staff is friendly and prompt with getting messages and answers, as well.
in Commerce Twp |
Very happy with Dr. Silas and would definitely recommend her to friends. She and her staff were pleasant, efficient, and from leaving my house, I was back home in 35 minutes, after my procedure!! Well done all!
in Pontiac, MI |
I would recommend Dr. Silas to my friends and family. She made me very comfortable in telling me my diagnosis and what could be done to correct it.
in Davisburg, MI |
Wonderful bedside manner. Very pleasant and easy to talk to. Very personable. She doesn't make you feel rushed. Answers your questions completely. Our appointments were on time Not lomg waits at all. Her staff was wonderful. My husband is not an easy patient, but he loved his doctor and their staff.
Have you seen Dr. Diana Silas, DO?
Are you Dr. Silas?