Dr. Diana Nye, MD

Internal Medicine | Female

Dr. Diana Nye, MD

Dr. Diana Nye, MD is an internal medicine doctor who practices in Round Rock, TX. She is 58 years old and has been practicing for 32 years. Dr. Nye is affiliated with St. David's North Austin Medical Center and Scott and White Hospital - Round Rock.

...See Less

Dr. Nye's Experience

See how Dr. Nye's experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Nye

Dr. Nye accepts 20 insurance carriers

Dr. Nye is not currently accepting new patients

Check out the quality of care at the 2 hospitals where Dr. Nye has admitting privileges.

Dr. Nye's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Nye to family and friends
    3.3
    Dr. Nye's Performance
    in Round Rock, TX |
    ZERO stars. According to her Hydrocodone, or a steroid pack is what's used to treat migraines. A blood pressure of 98/51 is perfectly normal even with symptoms. She said it's the TOP number you have to worry about. Seriously worry for her patients. She would not let me speak, treated me like a drug seeker even though I just wanted to know my my BP dropped to 69/41 one day. The WORST doctor EVER!!! I've seen a lot of bad docs since I have several conditions most are rare. Hour and a half wait.
    Round Rock, TX |
    Absolutely not a good doctor. Lack of concern for you as a person. The worst doctor I've ever seen. If I could give zero stars I would. I felt so disrespected by her comments.
    in Round Rock, Texas |
    Dr. Nye is a HORRIBLE DOCTOR! I missed an appt yes that's on me. Her office rescheduled it than denied my refill for Synthorid again. I went & got my blood work, my husband had to drive to their office to get my pres. Got a messg blood fine. Appt 2 Feb, pharmacy got denial AGAIN I called why? I was a no show for 7 Jan. I didn't have an appt its 2 Feb & my blood is fine! She canceled my appt the week of Christmas not me. That's on her not me now I'm left with NO SYNTHORID! What Doctor does that?
    Have you seen Dr. Diana Nye, MD?
    Are you Dr. Nye?

Dr. Nye's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Internal Medicine
    •  Board certified in Internal Medicine

Dr. Nye has no media or publications listed.

Why It Matters: Dr. Nye's Board Certifications

University Of Texas Medical Branch At Galveston

Graduated in 1985

Scott and White Mem Hospital

Completed in 1988

Dr. Nye does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Nye and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

Dr. Nye does not have any procedures listed. If you are Dr. Nye and would like to add procedures you perform, please update your free profile.