Dr. Diana Martinez, MD

Pediatric Neurology | Female

Dr. Diana Martinez, MD

Dr. Diana Martinez, MD is a pediatric neurology doctor who practices in Miramar, FL. She is 53 years old. Dr. Martinez is affiliated with Joe DiMaggio Children's Hospital.

Dr. Martinez's Experience

See how Dr. Martinez's experience matches your preferences.

View Video

Visiting Dr. Martinez

Dr. Martinez accepts 11 insurance carriers

Dr. Martinez is now accepting new patients

Check out the quality of care at the 1 hospitals where Dr. Martinez has admitting privileges.

Dr. Martinez's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Martinez to family and friends
4.3
Dr. Martinez's Performance
in Ft Lauderdale, FL |
There isn't enough room on this review page to list my discontent with Dr. Martinez. In short, my wife and I waited months to meet with Dr. Martinez. We were looking for a neurologist to support us as part of a team to help treat and/or guide us in my son's therapy and treatment of his ASD diagnosis and to help us better understand the severity of his ASD. My son is 4 years old and was diagnosed with being on the Spectrum at 2 years old. In our very first(and only) visit, Dr. Martinez's firs
in Marathon, FL |
Dr. Diana Martinez is an angel. She guided you, listen to you and take the time to advise you thinking always on the best for my son with autism.
in Ft Lauderdale, FL |
Amazing doctor and staff. She listens to your child and helps the parents understand what everything means.
Hollywood, FL |
Everyone at the office was so nice!!
in Hollywood, FL |
Dr Martinez was very compassionate took her time to explain her concerns and plan for my child. Excellent doctor I recommend her to anyone seeking a very good pediatric neurologist
in west palm beach |
Dr. Martinez was very concerned about my daughter as she has a lot going on health wise, we need a dr that is going to be thorough and not just brush my daughter off and she seems to be the right fit for my child...it's been a long road of specialist, but I strongly feel we have found the ((right)) doctor that will give my daughter the best quality care. thank Jehovah God!
in Miami Lakes |
I have known Dr. Martínez for the last 16 years, she was, she is and she always will be the pediatric neurologist of my son. I said that, for a good reason. Sixteen years ago after jumping from one doctor to another doctor and being frustrated and depressed because nobody in that time knew what autism. She has treated my son since that moment and because of her help my son has improved from being a severe autistic patient to a very light autistic patient, almost normal person.DrAlvarez .
in Miramar, FL |
My son has been a patient of Dr. Martinez since he was 9 years old and he is now 16 years old. I would like to express my greatest thanks and appreciation to her, her medical assistant Heather, Zulema and her entire staff for their high level of professionalism and the warmth, attention & devotion that they displayed to my son over all these years. Their determination to have things done as quickly and efficiently always came through in everything they did. Thank you so much to Dr. Martinez.
in Hollywood, FL |
My experience with Dr. Martinez was not positive. She is rude with the parents and it seems that everything we the parents say regarding our children, it bothers her. She doesn't let you expressed yourself and she thinks and treat parents with a diminishing way. She has the wrong attitude to be a Doctor....she needs to understand that the client come first, she needs to listen and respect both the client and parents...without this respect and compassion there will be a lack of communication.
in Hialeah, FL |
Dr. Diana Martinez was an excellent doctor when she attended me for my health issue. I would recommend her to anyone. She is absolutely amazing and the way she treated me was unbelievably astonishing.
in Hialeah, FL |
Excellent! I love Dr. Martinez. Thanks for your services.
in Hollywood, FL |
Dr Martinez has no bedside manners. She does not listen to parents she is confrontational and jugdemental. Would never recommend to anybody.
Have you seen Dr. Diana Martinez, MD?
Are you Dr. Martinez?

Compare Dr. Martinez

Dr. Martinez's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Pediatric Neurology
    •  Board certified in Neurology with Special Qualification in Child Neurology and Pediatrics

Dr. Martinez has no media or publications listed.

Why It Matters: Dr. Martinez's Board Certifications

• Epilepsy
    • Essential Tremor
    • Hydrocephalus
    • Menstrual Migraine
    • Muscular Dystrophy (MD)
    • Myoclonus
    • Tremor
    • Tuberous Sclerosis
    • Vertigo

Central University Of Este (Uce) / School Of Medicine

Dr. Martinez does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Martinez and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

• Pediatric Neurology