Dr. Diana Huang, MD

Obstetrics & GynecologyFemaleAge 39

Obstetrics & Gynecology

Dr. Diana Huang, MD is an Obstetrics & Gynecology Specialist in Florham Park, NJ and has over 14 years of experience in the medical field. She graduated from U OF BUFFALO SUNY SCH OF MED & BIOMEDICAL SCI in 2009. She is affiliated with medical facilities Cooperman Barnabas Medical Center and Saint Clare's Denville Hospital. Her office accepts new patients.

Dr. Diana Huang, MD

Diana Huang, MD

131 Columbia Tpke Ste 1 Florham Park, NJ 07932

Compare with other Obstetrics & Gynecology Specialists

Compare Dr. Huang with our nearby Obstetrics & Gynecology Specialists at Cooperman Barnabas Medical Center.

Make an appointment at Cooperman Barnabas Medical Center today at (973) 765-6593.

Filter by
Provider Ratings

These providers are on the medical staff of Cooperman Barnabas Medical Center.

Dr. Huang's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Huang

2.4

Good doc and friendly team
I had very good experience with Dr huang's office and her team. Easy parking and not need to wait too long in the wainting room. The staff are warm and friendly. Dr huang is nice and experienced.
Mi – Feb 07, 2023
worst practice
After coming for a few OB appointments, I lost trust in this practice. They mixed up patient information, and canceled all my future OB appointments without even notifying me. On the day of appointment, I was told my appointment was canceled. They told me I was the one telling them I was switching physician so they canceled all my appointments. I asked for details and the date she said they got my notification didn't match my communication record and after that date I still had communication with the office. I told them they mixed up patient information, and the receptionist, who is also their ultrasound technician, was very rude and did not apologize at all. Instead, she asked me if I wanted to switch to another doctor, or book another appointment. I was very upset and asked for an apology, all I got was "IF this was a mixed up, we apologize". I lost trust in this practice because even for a mistake like this, they would not acknowledge it and the receptionist even said the doctor con
Sep 04, 2022
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Diana Huang, MD?
Friendly and down to earth.
The doctor came in and greeted me very friendly. She is knowledgeable and caring. I feel very relaxed during my visits.
  • Long wait times
Catherine – Aug 11, 2022
Pap smear
The office was brand new and very clean. Only 1 patient inside at a time. Waiting is done in your own car even though they have a waiting room. My wait was about 10 minutes. The staff was super friendly. The pap smear was done quickly and without any pain or discomfort. I was out in 5 minutes and it was completely free. My insurance pays for preventive care. The office did all the paperwork correctly. I just got my claim detail and my share of the cost is $0. So happy - for once I don't have to go back to a doctor's office and ask them to submit the right code.
WendyH – May 05, 2022
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Diana Huang, MD?
We met Dr. Huang a few years ago when we were expecting our baby. I would say 2 positive things about her: she is a clear communicator (good speaker) and followed up on tests. However, her area in need of improvement is: she did not handle stress well when I saw her. She came across as rushed, and in that rush, she dealt with her stress by being bossy, loud, pompous, intimidating, irritated, condescending, and a bit self-centered. I am sure Dr. Huang is a very intelligent and capable physician on a skill level, but she displayed poor manners when I saw her and definitely needs to work on that. I hope that she changed since then but feel that others need to know about our experience.
Expecting parents – Jan 13, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Diana Huang, MD?
I received the most painful pap smear I’ve ever had at the hands of this “doctor”. She instructed me to spread my legs and then shoved the speculum into my vagina before I was in the correct position. Instead of removing the speculum and instructing me to reposition like a doctor who cares about her patient’s pain level, she spent over a minute telling me to move in different positions while she kept pushing the speculum in deeper. It was absolutely agonizing. With every other gynecologist I’ve been to, the doctor was in and out in less than 10 seconds. I was expecting that, but instead I got tortured like a peasant during the Spanish Inquisition. The worst part was that she kept on telling me to “relax your muscles or I can’t get the sample”. Gee, maybe I’m not relaxing because there’s a sharp metal instrument shoved in my vaginal canal and somehow I’m supposed to reposition myself for over a minute while it’s inside of me? Then she only answered one of my questions and walked out
Nov 14, 2020
We sincerely apologize that you did not enjoy...Read More
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Diana Huang, MD?
She is a great dr & has made me feel at ease on both occasions I have gone to her for difficult appointments where I was nervous/in pain. She took her time with me, answered all my questions, and gave me multiple options for treatment. She was always very friendly yet straightforward. I would absolutely recommend her.
Oct 29, 2020
Thank you so much for submitting your review. We...Read More
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Diana Huang, MD?
Dr. Huang is a professional and caring Dr. She takes the time to answer each question I have and elaborate on explanations if needed. Dr. Huang makes sure that she is on top of all my medical concerns. What I love most is that she is honest and takes preventive measures when necessary to be on the safe side. Dr. Huang is the best that I have found and will certainly be sticking with her, so much so that I followed her when she changed practices. I trust her with my life.
Carol Addeo – Aug 15, 2018
We are pleased to hear you are satisfied with...Read More
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Diana Huang, MD?
I would definitely recommend Dr. Huang to others. I enjoyed meeting her and found her straightforward approach refreshing! She was helpful, knowledgeable, and empathetic. I was disappointed to learn that she was leaving the Rubino group, but I plan on becoming a patient at her new facility!
TraceyW in Madison – Jul 11, 2018
We look forward to caring for you at...Read More
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Diana Huang, MD?
I had a horrible experience and I’m perturbed that person like her is working as a doctor. Maybe, she can be a successful businesswoman, but definitely not a doctor, especially OB-GYN. As RN, I know exactly how poor care she delivered and failed to communicate with me as a patient. When I suggested a different option, she got agitated and thrown gloves in a garbage, blaming me that I should of told this to a nurse. What a drama...never again.
  • Difficult to schedule appointment
  • Long wait times
Dec 31, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Diana Huang, MD?
I had such a difficult pregnancy and Dr. Huang was the worst person to help me through it. I experienced severe physical pain for the first 6 months of my pregnancy. Many days I was barely able to move. Dr. Huang told me that everything was "normal" and offered no recourse to help me. Visits with her were rushed, she did not take any of my concerns seriously and never mentioned that she would be leaving on maternity leave until a month before her last day. Completely unprofessional.
Lissette Lee – Jul 05, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Diana Huang, MD?
Told me when it was too late to switch practices that she was due to deliver the same week I was. That couldn't have come up any time in the 34 weeks leading up to that date? Lacks empathy, would be perfectly happy if someone else from the practice helped me to delivery instead. Doubt she knows my name off the top of her head or wouls recognize me outside the office. Would not go back to her with a second pregnancy. Would've been nice to have a doctor who I felt was invested in my wellbeing.
New York, NY – May 15, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Diana Huang, MD?
First of all let me state that I am a physician, and so I have a great deal of comfort and experience inside and outside of doctors' offices. If I could give this doc one star, I would. My first visit at Rubino's office w this doc was the WORST clinical experience of my life. I went there for my first pregnancy, which sadly turned out to be a miscarriage. This doctor lacked any form of empathy. Was rushed, hurried, and did wash her hands before examining me. She barely answered questions
hoboken,nj – Apr 09, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Diana Huang, MD?
Dr. Huang is not necessarily rude or unfriendly, but on the 2 occasions I've seen her for a visit, she seemed as if was in a hurry. The first time, I sort of chalked it up to the fact that I was the last appointment of the day, and she probably was anxious to get out and go about the rest of her evening. However, the 2nd time around, I had an early morning appointment, and once again, she hurried me along, rushed through answering questions & had me gone in 15 minutes. I left the office puzzled
Fran in Madison, NJ – Feb 16, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Diana Huang, MD?
Dr. Huang is good, but it's hard to get to her outside of having an appointment and the nurse on the nurse line is very unfriendly and unsympathetic. The majority of staff (with the exception of one fabulous receptionist and one nurse) at the Clark location are untrained and/or unpleasant.
KD in Clark, NJ – Dec 21, 2016
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Diana Huang, MD?

How was your experience with Dr. Huang?