Dr. Diana Dale, MD

Dr. Diana Dale, MD

Psychiatry  |
Dr. Diana Dale, MD is a psychiatry doctor who practices in Rocky River, OH. She is 67 years old and has been practicing for 42 years.

22255 Center Ridge Rd Ste 309

Rocky River, OH 44116

Learn about Dr. Dale

See how frequently Dr. Dale performs your care needs compared to other doctors.

Phobia
Dysthymia and Cyclothymia (Mood Disorders)
Dysthymia (Chronic Depression)

Dr. Dale's percentages are based on the rate of treatment compared to peers nationwide from insurance data. Learn more info about our data and this Top Care Areas component.

• Psychiatry

Dr. Dale does not have any board certifications listed.

• ADHD and-or ADD
  • Adjustment Disorder
  • Alcoholism (Alcohol Dependence)
  • Bipolar Disorder
  • Confusion
  • Delusional Disorder
  • Drug and Alcohol Dependence
  • Dysthymia (Chronic Depression)
  • Dysthymia and Cyclothymia (Mood Disorders)
  • Major Depressive Disorder
  • Obsessive-Compulsive Disorder (OCD)
  • Opioid Dependence
  • Personality Disorders
  • Phobia
  • Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder (PTSD)
  • Psychiatric Diseases
  • Psychogenic Disorders (incl. Psychogenic Pain)
  • Psychosis Due to Mental Illness
  • Schizoaffective Disorder
  • Schizophrenia
  • Schizophreniform and Schizoaffective Disorder

• Psychiatric Evaluation

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Ohio.

• Wayne State Univ Som
    Medical School | Graduated 1975

Dr. Dale has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Dale has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Dale does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Dale and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Dale's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Dale to family and friends
2.8
Dr. Dale's Performance
Elyria, OH |
have been seeing her for over 10 years. I would refer her to other people. I happen to like her. she is very candid and does help put problems "in there place", meaning some things are not as bad as they seem. she is more than willing to change meds or alter dosages. she does have her hands tied with the new laws regarding (opiates/benzos), but that is a state law. I have been to other doctors and verified this. I would not change even though she is a drive to get to.
Syracuse, NY |
I've done two appointments with her and both were at least 20 mins late. The second one I noticed she saw another person 5 mins into my actual session time and didn't get to see me until after 40 mins later. I wanted to reschedule, but it would've been 3 weeks out. The actual session seemed okay, but I felt like she was dismissive of my issues I was having and would say things like "that's not that bad" to the problems I was coming in for. Fortunately I have a way better therapist for my issues.
in Cleveland, OH |
Needs to retire. Blatantly lied to me about a medication she has prescribed me for over 10 years. Was told I needed to get off of it due to new stricter laws. Telling me if I wanted to stay on it I would have to come in once a month and be urine tested. Lie. Found another psychiatrist who explained to me that I could still stay on the drug but would need to come in every 3 months. No urine tests unless there is suspicion of misuse. Last 3 months of my life sucked due to her and her neglect.
Never gets back to you on time, even for urgent matters. Receptionist is extremely rude and unprofessional. Always a long wait time. Usually 30-60 minutes from time of your scheduled appointment. Do not recommend.
Cleveland, OH |
Dr. Dale has been excellent. She is very professional, focused and direct. I have been going to her for years. I think she listens. She changes medication when necessary.
in Avon Lake, OH |
I had been warned about her condescending attitude; it's AWFUL. I was describing my symptoms to her, to a few of which she answered "that doesn't count." She attributed all my problems to my parents divorce and although that's definitely a part of it, I have other issues that contribute to my struggle. The original appointment is made for an hour, but I got not even 25 minutes with her. The only reason it took an hour is because she was behind. Wouldn't recommend her to anyone. Lacks compassion.
in Berea,ohio |
She's very knowledgeable in her field as well as being kind and supportive. I've been seeing for over 15 years and have never had anything but great care the entire time.
Have you seen Dr. Diana Dale, MD?
Are you Dr. Dale?