Dr. Diana M. Westgate, MD

Dr. Diana M. Westgate, MD

Dermatology | Female | 40 years old

Born in Saginaw, Michigan, Dr. Westgate was excited to settle back in West Michigan after completing her dermatology residency at Harvard Medical School. She and her husband Nate consider the lakefront their home, and recently adopted a Havachon puppy, Chula, who keeps them running in circles. On a personal level she enjoys reading, outdoor activities, musical theater, international cooking, travel, and experiencing new cultures. Dr. Westgate's clinical interests include pediatric dermatology, particularly vascular malformation, advances in melanoma, and women's dermatology. The commitment I make each day is to empower every person who trusts me with the care of their skin problem. I strive to partner with you, provide you with complete and understandable information and always protect your interests like I would my own family members. - Diana Westgate, MD, FAADRead more

Forefront Dermatology - Grand Rapids
4362 Cascade Rd SE Ste 206
Grand Rapids, MI 49546 Get Directions

Learn about this Doctor

Forefront Dermatology is committed to providing the most innovative, leading-edge and appropriate medical dermatology solutions for healthy and beautiful skin. Whether you're suffering from an unexplained chronic skin condition, are embarrassed by acne or want a thorough skin cancer screening, we help detect problems before they become critical, physically or emotionally, and treat all diseases involving the skin, hair and nails. Our patients come to us with medical problems they can see and feel. We respect their unique reactions to these conditions, and we understand the effect they have on their lives. We address each patient with empathy, and we design personalized treatment recommendations that respect the whole person, inside and out.Read more

Personal Bio

Dr. Westgate's Experience

97Experience
Match

See how Dr. Westgate's experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Westgate

Dr. Westgate accepts 1 insurance carrier

Check out the quality of care at the 1 hospitals where Dr. Westgate has admitting privileges.

Hospital Quality Awards

×

Dr. Westgate's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Westgate to family and friends
Experience with Dr. Westgate
Dr. Westgate's Office & Staff
    10 – 15 minutes (35)
in Muskegon, MI |
I came in for a full body skin check, knowing that I had a few areas of concern. Dr Westgate was thorough and informative.
in Sparta, MI |
I would recommend Dr. Westgate. She was friendly, informed me well of what needed to happen and basically walked me through the procedure. I felt comfortable with all that transpired. The staff was friendly, also.
in middleville mi |
She found a bad thing on my arm and took care of it right away
Grand Haven, MI |
Informative, compassionate, friendly and pleasantly engaged. She answered all our questions and helped us understand what needed to be done.
Grand Rapids, MI |
I love this office and Dr Westgate is the best
in Hastings, MI |
I called to schedule appointment on Friday and had an appointment on Monday 8 am. Dr. Westgate was not only professional, but fun. She did a very thorough head to toe exam and immediately found 2 moles that needed to be removed. She took the time to listen to my concerns and explained the results of my exam in great detail. I am confident that she is the best dermatologist in the area!
Marquette, MI |
Dr. Westgate recommended changing my prescription medication for Rosacea from Finacea to Soolantra and took the time to explain the new medication to me. She was also early for my appointment and very responsive to my questions.
in Marquette, MI |
She was extremely friendly and explained the procedure very well. She was also very comforting. I highly recommend her.
in Calumet, MI |
Courteous and knowledgeable.
in Grand Rapids, MI |
Very thorough and willing to spend extra time with me to discuss my concerns.
in Marshall, MI |
Her exams are the most thorough that I have ever had by a dermatologist in the 25 years that I have had a dermatologist. It is worth the 1 hour drive to see her.
Lowell,MI |
Dr. Westgate was very friendly and explained the procedure very well. She was able to answer all my questions throughly.
Grand Rapids, MI |
Simple but Efficient office and Dr. Westgate was wonderful!! Very friendly and easy to talk to. If I lived in town, I would definitely see her again!
Dr. West gate is very friendly and willing to listen to your needs to provide a plan. I think she is a great doctor!
in Clarksville, Mi. |
I am a patient of Dr. Hammond, but had my stitches removed at your office. I was very happy with the service that I received. Ron Hausserman
in Grand Rapids, MI |
Absolutely the rudest front office service I have ever experienced. This is not Dr. Westgates office you are calling but a call center in Wisconsin. They will route messages to the doctor that are never answered. Appointments are cancelled without explanation. The operator will tell you nothing is available, the next operator will find plenty of open times. They will not let you ever reach the actual office. Awful experience. Would not recommend Forefront to ANYONE!
in Allendale, MI |
I think that Dr. Westgate does a good job personally, but I have had several problems with her office staff. These are cases where I am told that they will call in a prescription but they don't, or where they pharmacy has contacted them for a prescription refill but they say that they haven't received the prescription. Then, after several days of waiting without medications, their office doesn't seem to have any sense of urgency about getting the prescription called in and fixing the problem.
Have you seen Dr. Diana M. Westgate, MD?
Are you Dr. Westgate?