Internal Medicine  |
Dr. Diana Burda, MD
Dr. Diana Burda, MD is an internal medicine doctor who practices in Homer Glen, IL. She is 57 years old and has been practicing for 29 years. Dr. Burda is affiliated with Palos Community Hospital.

15929 S Bell Rd

Homer Glen, IL 60491

• HAP Insurance
  • HealthLink

Learn about Dr. Burda

Dr. Burda's Experience

Dr. Burda's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:
  • Specializes in Internal Medicine

Nature of Complaint: COOK COUNTY, IL

• R Franklin Univ Of Med & Sci
    Medical School | Graduated 1988
  • Advocate Christ Med Center

Dr. Burda has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Burda has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Burda does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Burda and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Burda's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Burda to family and friends
2.6
Dr. Burda's Performance
New Lenox, IL |
Ive been a patient of Dr. Burda for 27 yrs and she'll be my doctor until she retires. She fights for her patients, and has gone to bat for me against my insurance company when it tried to deny some drugs or tests. Dr. Burda allows patients to call her personal cell phone outside of office hours and I have never felt like I was being rushed through an office visit. I've read some complaints about waiting room times, but that is because she won't deny good care for a few minutes of time.
plainfield, il |
I have had the pleasure of seeing Dr.Burda for over 20 years. At one time I would have recommended her to others. Her office people were awesome about 5 years ago but after they left her office staff is horrible. Exception(Elaine and Cheryl) both very helpful. I will not leave Dr Burda as she takes very good care of me. However her services have really slipped. With a very heavy heart I say these things. Wish her office would be more helpful and always keep up with test that you get they won't
Oak Lawn, IL |
Dr Burda seems to busy to care anymore. When I make an appointment...When I can even get through to office to make one anyway....Staff is rude not accommodating and then I never even get to see a Doctor! They pawn me off on a nursing assistant. Ridiculous. Staff NEVER and I mean never returns calls. Not even urgent ones. I am looking for a new doctor.
Collierville, TN |
I've been seeing Dr. Burda for years and will soon be looking for a new primary. The response time for referrals, appointments, phone calls and emails is abysmal. Simple lab test results take forever. Funny enough, I have also waited on hold for so long that I just drove to the office and talked to the receptionist.
in Mokena, IL |
My experience with Dr, Burda and her staff was vile and horrific. The way they made me feel was like they could care less about my medical needs. Phone call or emails back were a nightmare. My pain doctor said I did well with him nd Dr. Burda could take over my medicine. Dr. Burda lied about some law that she would not be able to perscribe the pain medicine I required because I was not over 50! My pain management doctor said she was out of line saying that as a doctor. There is no such law.
in Tinley Park, IL |
Dr. Burda was ok, but not the best experience with a physician. Staff is another story. The staff is very incompetent and phone and email responses are ridiculous. Would not recommend this place.
in Homer Glen, IL |
Dr. Burda is a wonderful doctor. Her staff though is another story, they never return phone calls, emails, the wait time of hold to make an appointment or to even get test results are ridiculous. There was one time I was on hold so long that I got into my car, and drove to the office and was still on hold, walked into the office and two of the office staff was on FB and others were just walking around. I've been seeing her for over 10 years and it's time for a change. Sorry Dr. Burda.
in Park Forest, IL |
mainly because of her staff. they are rude disrespectful unprofessional. Dr Burda herself seems very rushed and in a hurry to move on to the next patient. Phone calls are not returned in a timely manner. Referrals are not processed in a timely manner.
in Orland Park, IL |
Compassionate, caring, good listener.
in Orland Park, Illinois |
This office is extremely unorganized. When trying to make an appointment more often than not you will receive a busy signal and will not be able to get in touch with a receptionist or nurse. When brought up to the doctor she did not seem to care and never changed the way the office was managed. Definitely not the quality of care you want in your doctor. Look elsewhere.
Have you seen Dr. Diana Burda, MD?
Are you Dr. Burda?