Dr. Dian Fogle, MD

Maternal-Fetal Medicine ·  Female · Age 43

Dr. Fogle

Georgia Perinatal Consultants

11975 Morris Rd Ste 130 Alpharetta, GA 30005

Dr. Dian Fogle, MD is a maternal-fetal medicine specialist in Alpharetta, GA and has been practicing for 10 years. She graduated from Louisiana State Univ School Of Medicine In New Orleans in 2002 and specializes in maternal-fetal medicine and obstetrics & gynecology.

Dr. Fogle accepts

Dr. Fogle accepts the following insurance:

Amerigroup (Wellpoint)
Blue Open Access POS
CoreSource
Coventry Health Care
Golden Rule
Government Employees Health Association (GEHA)
GEHA
Kaiser Permanente
Medicaid
Medical Mutual of Ohio
Tricare
WellCare

No malpractice claims found for Georgia

Check Dr. Fogle's experience treating your condition or procedure

Dr. Fogle's conditions and procedures:

• Abdominal Disorders
  • Advanced Fetal Ultrasound
  • Amniocentesis
  • Antiphospholipid Syndrome (APS)
  • Bleeding Disorders
  • Blood Disorders
  • Blood Disorders in Pregnancy
  • Cervical Cerclage
  • Coagulation Defects in Pregnancy and Postpartum
  • Coagulation Disorders (incl. Hemophilia)
  • Fetal Echocardiography
  • Preeclampsia
  • Pregestational Diabetes Mellitus
  • Pregnancy Ultrasound
  • Pregnancy-Related Disorders
  • Primary Hypercoagulable State (incl. Factor V Leiden Disease)
  • Sickle Cell Disease
  • Thrombosis
  • Ultrasound
  • Ultrasound, Pelvic
  • Ultrasound, Transvaginal
  • Uterine Diseases
  • Venous Thrombosis and Phlebitis in Pregnancy

At Georgia Perinatal consultants, we provide each pregnant mother with expert, individualized care. Our perinatologists work directly with patients to discuss ultrasound findings and to develop personalized care plans designed to optimize your p...

• Maternal-Fetal Medicine

4.4

Dr. Fogle?
Dr. Fogle's Performance
What People Say About Dr. Dian Fogle, MD
I can't say enough about Dr. Fogle. From her front desk staff, to the ultrasound techs and to her everything is always courteous and amazing. I have never had any issues and i never have to wait long. Dr. Fogle seems like she takes a personal interest in your case and would stay in there will all of your questions were answered if she had to. I would recommend this practice to ANYONE i know and will be going back for my third pregnancy if that happens.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Dian Fogle, MD?
Absolutely wonderful—Dr. Fogle is the perfect combination of thorough knowledge and bedside manner. One of the best healthcare professionals I have encountered in my entire life.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Dian Fogle, MD?
Worst doctor I have ever met. No bedside manners. Made me feel stupid for asking simple questions. Very arrogant. Never going back to her even in any worst scenario.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Dian Fogle, MD?
I have had the best perinatal care at this facility. My doctor is Dr Today Fogle, and she has been absolutely amazing--attentive, thorough, answers all my questions, and extremely caring! I highly recommend her as a doctor, and I highly recommend this practice. I was very well attended and taken care of, and I am so grateful!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Dian Fogle, MD?
I saw Dr. Fogle with both of my pregnancies. She is a phenomenal doctor and has exceptional bedside manner. I was so nervous being a high risk pregnancy with my first. She always takes the times to answer questions and provide additional information. I have and will continue to recommend her to everyone I know.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Dian Fogle, MD?
Dr. Fogle at Georgia Perinatal Consultants is absolutely AMAZING! We have seen her through multiple pregnancies and wouldn’t consider going anywhere else other than GPC. Dr. Fogle truly cares about her patients. She really listens to your concerns and answers all of your questions. Her bedside manner is incredible! Dr. Fogle’s staff is top-notch too…from the front desk to the ultra-sound technicians! ! I highly recommend Dr. Fogle and can’t say enough good things about her & GPC.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Dian Fogle, MD?
Dr. Fogle takes her time with her ultrasounds and talks about everything she sees. She is positive, warm, and encouraging. She really seems to understand how scary and emotional it is for her patients like me who have complications, and she knows how to respond with empathy. She seems to truly care about her patients as people. She has a perfect balance of skill/intelligence/competency with a warm, caring bedside manner.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Dian Fogle, MD?
Dr. Fogle was an incredible doctor who diagnosed and walked us through TTTS in our twin pregnancy. She is an incredibly authentic and kind doctor who genuinely cares about her patients. She would spend as much time as needed during each appointment answering questions and concerns and came by after we delivered to visit. She also was incredibly thorough, never missing a detail during each appointment. We were so thankful to have her as our doctor!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Dian Fogle, MD?
Every visit with Dr. Fogle is bittersweet but something we look forward to. No one wants to have complications with their pregnancy but in the instance that you do, you want to be in good hands. She has a wonderful relaxing demeanor that makes you feel at ease. She seems very up-to-date and caught up in many areas of her practice. Very on top of her game.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Dian Fogle, MD?
Doctor Fogyle and the staff are amazing. Each of the ultrasound techs I've had were incredibly kind, and took the time to answer my questions, and seemed to enjoy seeing my babies as much as I did! And Dr. Fogyle is so sweet and kind as well. She was even so helpful with my unruly toddler. I would highly recommend them to everyone!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Dian Fogle, MD?
Dr. Fogal is amazingly kind and patient! She answered all of our questions so well!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Dian Fogle, MD?
Dr. Fogle and the staff that assisted her were always patient, friendly and professional. Everyone exhibited a genuine interest in my concerns, fears and the overall health of my baby. I felt extremely comfortable in their presence and it made the anxieties of my medical issues subside....even if only for the moment. Love Dr. Fogle and would highly recommend her!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Dian Fogle, MD?
I have been going to Dr Fogle every two weeks Since Jan 2017 to monitor our Mono/Di Twins for TTSD everything has been great, booking is easy, I can always get an appointment with Dr.Fogle. You get seated in a room in less than 5-10 min. I also love the feature of Ultrasound images that come straight to your cell phone so you can forward to family and friends. I would be great if they would send text reminders but they are not set up yet
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Dian Fogle, MD?
I have known Dr. Fogel for more than 6 years. She has taken care of me during 3 successful but challenging pregnancies. She is very smart, caring, & patience with all my pregnancies. Her bedside manner the best you can expect from your healthcare provider. Her professionalism & caring is just superb, as she made me very comfortable & encouraged me even during challenging times. I had high risk pregnancy but due to her excellent knowledge & compassion, the whole experience was easy.She's the best
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Dian Fogle, MD?
I feel very informed at Georgia Perinatal Consultants. The staff is super friendly and I am always in and out with hardly a wait - I have GD so I am seeing them frequently. I also appreciate that information is conveyed in a concise manner that never feels alarming or panicked. My concerns are always addressed. Dr. Fogle is wonderful to work with and puts me at ease with each meeting while keeping me on track with information and choices.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Dian Fogle, MD?
Love Dr. Fogle! She's so sweet and personable! She always makes us feel comfortable and explains everything to us. Thank you, Dr. Fogle!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Dian Fogle, MD?
Dr. Fogle oversaw our high risk pregnancy. She was fabulous, excellent bed side manner and spent as much time with us as needed at each appt. She even came by the hospital after our daughter was born!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Dian Fogle, MD?
Dr. Fogle has amazing bed side manner and answered all of my questions. It's rare to find a doctor who is equally smart as they are kind. Would recommend her to anyone.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Dian Fogle, MD?
I normally see Dr Gomez, who is wonderful, but had to see Fogle. She's very abrasive, short, and doesn't do a good job answering questions. Even when you ask a very simple question, she does a poor job articulating answers, almost making you feel 1) stupid for asking it or 2) like she has no idea what she is doing. Relative to the others in this practice, not a great experience.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Dian Fogle, MD?
Dr. Fogle was such a pleasure to work with! She was knowledgeable and empathetic in helping us through a scary situation.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Dian Fogle, MD?

How was your experience with Dr. Fogle?

Check the quality of care at hospitals where Dr. Fogle treats patients.