Maternal-Fetal Medicine  |
Dr. Dian Fogle, MD
All of our maternal fetal medicine specialists are Board Certified in Obstetrics and Gynecology. Our physicians are also Board Certified in the subspecialty of Perinatology which focuses on higher risk pregnancies. This requires a four year residency in OB/GYN followed by three years of subspecialty training. Our team of physicians have locations in Northside, Alpharetta, Cherokee, Forsyth, Kennestone, Piedmont and Fayette. Dr. Fogle mainly practices in the Northside and Piedmont office.

77 Collier Rd NW Ste 3130

Atlanta, GA 30309

• Amerigroup (Wellpoint)
  • Blue Cross Blue Shield of Georgia
  • CoreSource
  • Golden Rule
  • Government Employees Health Association (GEHA)
  • Kaiser Permanente

Learn about Dr. Fogle

At Georgia Perinatal consultants, we provide each pregnant mother with expert, individualized care. Our perinatologists work directly with patients to discuss ultrasound findings and to develop personalized care plans designed to optimize your pregnancy outcome.

We work collaboratively with obstetricians to deliver state-of- the- art medical care by offering you the most advanced treatment options for your pregnancy. We strive to achieve the best outcome for both mother and child.

Dr. Fogle's Experience

Dr. Fogle's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:
  • Specializes in Maternal-Fetal Medicine
  • Board certified in Maternal & Fetal Medicine

• Maternal-Fetal Medicine
  • Obstetrics & Gynecology

• Maternal & Fetal Medicine
    Accredited by: American Board of Obstetrics & Gynecology*

• Blood Disorders in Pregnancy
  • Coagulation Disorders (incl. Hemophilia)
  • Gestational Diabetes

• Fetal Ultrasound
  • Ultrasound
  • Ultrasound, Pelvic
  • Ultrasound, Transvaginal

No malpractice history found for Georgia.

• Vanderbilt Univearsity
  • Emory University
    Residency Hospital | Completed 2006
  • Emory University
    Fellowship Hospital | Completed 2009

Dr. Fogle has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Fogle does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Fogle and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Fogle's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Fogle to family and friends
4.4
Dr. Fogle Says:

Thank you for providing feedback.  The more people hear about the role of a maternal-fetal medicine specialist or perinatologist, the more they will start to inquire about our specialized care.  It is our hope that as a group we can optimize maternal and fetal health in the Atlanta community.

Dr. Fogle's Performance
in Atlanta, GA |
Dr. Fogle at Georgia Perinatal Consultants is absolutely AMAZING! We have seen her through multiple pregnancies and wouldn’t consider going anywhere else other than GPC. Dr. Fogle truly cares about her patients. She really listens to your concerns and answers all of your questions. Her bedside manner is incredible! Dr. Fogle’s staff is top-notch too…from the front desk to the ultra-sound technicians! ! I highly recommend Dr. Fogle and can’t say enough good things about her & GPC.
in Atlanta, GA |
Dr. Fogle takes her time with her ultrasounds and talks about everything she sees. She is positive, warm, and encouraging. She really seems to understand how scary and emotional it is for her patients like me who have complications, and she knows how to respond with empathy. She seems to truly care about her patients as people. She has a perfect balance of skill/intelligence/competency with a warm, caring bedside manner.
Marietta, GA |
Dr. Fogle was an incredible doctor who diagnosed and walked us through TTTS in our twin pregnancy. She is an incredibly authentic and kind doctor who genuinely cares about her patients. She would spend as much time as needed during each appointment answering questions and concerns and came by after we delivered to visit. She also was incredibly thorough, never missing a detail during each appointment. We were so thankful to have her as our doctor!
Alpharetta, GA |
Every visit with Dr. Fogle is bittersweet but something we look forward to. No one wants to have complications with their pregnancy but in the instance that you do, you want to be in good hands. She has a wonderful relaxing demeanor that makes you feel at ease. She seems very up-to-date and caught up in many areas of her practice. Very on top of her game.
in Smyrna, GA |
Doctor Fogyle and the staff are amazing. Each of the ultrasound techs I've had were incredibly kind, and took the time to answer my questions, and seemed to enjoy seeing my babies as much as I did! And Dr. Fogyle is so sweet and kind as well. She was even so helpful with my unruly toddler. I would highly recommend them to everyone!
Atlanta, GA |
Dr. Fogal is amazingly kind and patient! She answered all of our questions so well!
in Lithonia, GA |
Dr. Fogle and the staff that assisted her were always patient, friendly and professional. Everyone exhibited a genuine interest in my concerns, fears and the overall health of my baby. I felt extremely comfortable in their presence and it made the anxieties of my medical issues subside....even if only for the moment. Love Dr. Fogle and would highly recommend her!
in Atlanta, GA |
I have been going to Dr Fogle every two weeks Since Jan 2017 to monitor our Mono/Di Twins for TTSD everything has been great, booking is easy, I can always get an appointment with Dr.Fogle. You get seated in a room in less than 5-10 min. I also love the feature of Ultrasound images that come straight to your cell phone so you can forward to family and friends. I would be great if they would send text reminders but they are not set up yet
in Lawrenceville, GA |
I have known Dr. Fogel for more than 6 years. She has taken care of me during 3 successful but challenging pregnancies. She is very smart, caring, & patience with all my pregnancies. Her bedside manner the best you can expect from your healthcare provider. Her professionalism & caring is just superb, as she made me very comfortable & encouraged me even during challenging times. I had high risk pregnancy but due to her excellent knowledge & compassion, the whole experience was easy.She's the best
in Atlanta, GA |
I feel very informed at Georgia Perinatal Consultants. The staff is super friendly and I am always in and out with hardly a wait - I have GD so I am seeing them frequently. I also appreciate that information is conveyed in a concise manner that never feels alarming or panicked. My concerns are always addressed. Dr. Fogle is wonderful to work with and puts me at ease with each meeting while keeping me on track with information and choices.
in Marietta, GA |
Love Dr. Fogle! She's so sweet and personable! She always makes us feel comfortable and explains everything to us. Thank you, Dr. Fogle!
New York, NY |
Dr. Fogle oversaw our high risk pregnancy. She was fabulous, excellent bed side manner and spent as much time with us as needed at each appt. She even came by the hospital after our daughter was born!
Atlanta, GA |
Dr. Fogle has amazing bed side manner and answered all of my questions. It's rare to find a doctor who is equally smart as they are kind. Would recommend her to anyone.
Atlanta, GA |
I normally see Dr Gomez, who is wonderful, but had to see Fogle. She's very abrasive, short, and doesn't do a good job answering questions. Even when you ask a very simple question, she does a poor job articulating answers, almost making you feel 1) stupid for asking it or 2) like she has no idea what she is doing. Relative to the others in this practice, not a great experience.
in Atlanta, GA |
Dr. Fogle was such a pleasure to work with! She was knowledgeable and empathetic in helping us through a scary situation.
Have you seen Dr. Dian Fogle, MD?
Are you Dr. Fogle?

Blue Choice Option POS
    Blue Open Access POS
  • CoreSource
  • Golden Rule
  • Government Employees Health Association (GEHA)
    GEHA