Dr. Dhruv Pateder, MD

Dr. Dhruv Pateder, MD

Orthopedic Spine Surgery  |

Dr. Dhruv Pateder, MD is an orthopedic spine surgery doctor who practices in Reston, VA. He is 43 years old. Dr. Pateder is affiliated with Reston Hospital Center and Inova Fair Oaks Hospital.

Town Center Orthopaedic Associates

1860 Town Center Dr Ste 300

Reston, VA 20190

• CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield

Learn about Dr. Pateder

Dr. Pateder's Experience

Dr. Pateder's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:
  • Specializes in Orthopedic Spine Surgery

• Ataxia
  • Broken Neck
  • Foot Fracture
  • Gout
  • Leg Fracture Above Knee (incl. Hip)
  • Lumbar Spine Fracture
  • Lupus
  • Nerve Root Injury and Plexus Disorders (incl. Pinched Nerve)
  • Osteoarthritis of Hand or Wrist
  • Thoracic Spine Fracture

• Dural Repair or Other Spinal Cord Repair
  • Epidural Block, Facet Blocks
  • Herniated Disc Surgery
  • Lamina Procedures (incl. Laminectomy, Laminoplasty, Laminotomy)
  • Spinal Compression Fracture Repair
  • Spinal Fusion
  • Spinal Nerve Block
  • Spinal Reconstructive Surgery for Deformities

No malpractice history found for Virginia.

• University of Rochester
    Medical School | Graduated
  • Johns Hopkins Hospital and School Of Medicine
    Internship Hospital | Completed
  • Johns Hopkins Hospital and School Of Medicine
  • Cleveland Clinic Foundation
    Fellowship Hospital | Completed

Dr. Pateder has no media or publications listed.

• Gujarati
  • Indian
  • Urdu

Dr. Pateder does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Pateder and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Reston Hospital Center

is a Recipient of a Healthgrades Excellence Award
Spine Surgery Excellence Award

Hospital Quality Award

Dr. Pateder is on the medical staff at our top-rated hospital.

View Awards

Dr. Pateder's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Pateder to family and friends
4.0
Dr. Pateder's Performance
Herndon, VA |
So my two surgeries with Dhruv could not have tuned out much worst. Well I take that back, I could be in a wheelchair and I am not. Dhruv left me with severe nerve damage witch I had non prior to my first operation. I truly regret ever letting him perform any surgeries on me as it turned out with terrible results. Now I know you cannot expect to get them all right, but unfortunately I had to be the one on that day. So my message to anyone who reads this to just find another surgeon. Move on
in Reston, VA |
I had 2 surgeries with Dr Pateder. He is one of the best doctors I ever met. He cares and very detail.
in Warrenton, VA |
Dr Pateder, Lauren, April, Veronica, and the rest of his team are EXCELLENT!!
in Sterling, VA |
Outstanding care and service from Dr Pateder, his PA's, and the entire office staff. A model of what patient care and service should be! (5 STARS to all)
in Alexandria |
The most important thing to me was the surgical outcome. I don't think there is a better outcome than I got with Peteder. If you're thinking of surgery trust Peteder. I had c6-c7 fusion. One year out and the pain has not come back.
in Brandywine, MD |
Dr. Pateder was very considerate and extremely knowledgeable. He and his staff made me & my family very comfortable the issue at hand. We felt very confident having him perform my surgery. TCO staff was very friendly and made every effort to get me in right away. TCO Staff also worked with my Insurance Provider, and got my procedure pre-authorized. Follow up care has been excellent! *I have also seen Dr. Kartalian for foot surgery*
in Warrenton, VA |
Dr. Pateder gave me my life back basically. 14 months ago he straightened my spine and then inserted rods and screws in order to fuse L1-L5. This week he released me to do whatever i want. For me that is riding, jumping and competing my horse! Prior to surgery I had to stop riding because of the pain. I am now back riding on the flat and ready to start jumping again. He is very personable, answered questions and thoroughly explained everything. I am so grateful for his expertise.
in Ashburn, VA |
I had gone to another surgeon in the area and he misdiagnosed my neck condition, said no surgery was needed, and wasted time which caused my neck condition to worsen affecting my legs/hands. I saw Dr Pateder and he did the surgery. I was in bad shape prior to surgery (I couldn't walk and I lost my sense of balance). I am doing very well now 7+ months post surgery! His PA's (April & Lauren) are great too! I've already recommended 2 people to Dr Pateder...he is a compassionate and talented Dr.
in Lovettsville, VA |
Dr. Pateder is the best doctor I have ever dealt with, bar none. He is to the point. He is genuinely concerned about your health and your specific situation. I felt as if he were treating me like I am one of his own family members. His team consists of the best you can have. They work well together.
in Fairfax, VA |
The entire staff has always been concerned, welcoming, friendly, and, most importantly, current, detailed, and knowledgeable of their profession. From the front desk, through Veronica, up to Dr. Pateder, I could not have asked for a more understanding and professional team. I have highly recommended you to those in need of your services. Thank you! barbara grogan-barone (You should have an EXCELLENT star option above.)
in Sterling, VA |
Dr Pateder and his team were all excellent! Not only very knowledgeable but friendly and a pleasure to interact with I would highly recommend them to anyone!
in Washington DC |
Dr. Pateder was very thorough and honest. He was not aggressive with treatment. He only recommended surgery after I failed therapy and injections. He did a minimally invasive fusion and I feel great! I was back to work in 2 weeks. Thanks Dr. Pateder. You are the best
in Fairfax, VA |
The visit was waste of time. The doctor did not perform evaluation which is unacceptable. All he knew is from his assistance who questioned me before that. I was really dissappointed visiting this doctor. I felt like he was not interested what my issue/pain is.
in Washington, DC |
Great doctor. He actually didn't mind ME asking questions. Dr Pateder even answered questions that I didn't know to ask. He made sure I THOROUGHLY understood my spine condition, the non-existent, non-surgical options (for my situation), why surgery was needed to correct it, the type of surgery he would perform, risks, recovery, outcomes. I never felt rushed, he spent all of the time with me that I needed. I'm a stickler on lots of things, he didn't disappoint.
in Ashburn VA |
A very money oriented Doctor, not interested n the interest of patient but his income.
Have you seen Dr. Dhruv Pateder, MD?
Are you Dr. Pateder?

Reston, VA 20190
Inova Fair Oaks Hospital
3600 Joseph Siewick Dr
Fairfax, VA 22033

More Orthopedic Surgery Specialists like Dr. Pateder at Town Center Orthopaedic Associates

Orthopedic Surgery Specialist