Dr. Dhaval Patel, MD

Dr. Dhaval Patel, MD

Plastic Surgery | Male

Dr. Patel is a firm believer in being at the forefront of the new therapies and techniques. He says, "My goal is to give you natural appearing results with state of the art techniques. I strive for perfection with emphasis on world class service, your safety and privacy." He is a strong proponent of minimal anesthesia, fast recovery and minimally invasive procedures to obtain outstanding results.

Dr. Dhaval Patel, MD is a plastic surgery doctor who practices in Hoffman Estates, IL. He is 40 years old and has been practicing for 15 years. Dr. Patel is affiliated with St. Alexius Medical Center and Advocate Sherman Hospital.

Dr. Patel's Experience

See how Dr. Patel's experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Patel

Dr. Patel accepts 9 insurance carriers

Check out the quality of care at the 2 hospitals where Dr. Patel has admitting privileges.

Dr. Patel's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Patel to family and friends
Dr. Patel's Performance
in Fox Lake, IL |
Dr. Patel is the best Doctor I have ever had for various reasons. His "bedside" manner shines each time I have an appointment. He doesn't rush appointments, very personable with a genuine concern for my well being. He's performed three surgeries on me each turning out flawless. Dr. Patel is a surgeon who understands the gravity of the job he is undertaking, but has a great sense of humor which I feel is an imperative trait, too. Without a doubt, he is a highly skilled double board cert. surgeon.
Irving, TX |
Highly recommend!
Algonquin, IL |
I am couple of months out from my breast implants and lift and I am extremely pleased with my results. My lift scars very fine and hard to see even though it's only been couple of months. Now I am considering getting my tummy tuck to get rid of my loose skin and fat from by belly and hips area. Thank you Dr. Patel for your wonderful care. I highly recommend Dr. Patel if you are considering plastic surgery in Chicago area.
Wheaton, IL |
My husband and I went for a consultation. Dr. Patel spent a lot of time listening to our concerns and explaining our treatment options. He even won over my husband who usually is skeptical and hard on doctors. I chose to do tummy tuck and Brazilian butt lift with fat transfer. My husband had his eyelids done and neck fat and loose skin treated with lipo-scultpure? technique and laser tightening. The surgery turned out really well for both of us. We are both very happy with our results.
in oakbrook, IL |
We're all looking to age well and look younger..right? Well at least in my case .. I was. My friends recommended a really popular plastic surgeon with Lifestyle facelift (I will not mention his name but he has done my aunts surgeries) anyways so I decided to get facelift & neck lift. long story short I had complications and did not get good results. Dr.Patel performed my revision surgery. He is hands down one of the best in Chicago area! My Face and neck look natural and not fake! Thank you!
in Lombard, IL |
I chose Dr. Patel after researching cosmetic surgeons in my area. His education, experience and reviews are all excellent. I met his staff and they are extremely friendly, helpful, and encouraging with me. Dr Patel does a great job talking about the procedure, why I wanted to have it done (rhinoplasty), and what to expect afterwards. The procedure, results, and follow up visits were all exactly as he described. I started to feel like family during my follow up visits which speaks volumes.
in Barrington, IL |
Had facelift and ended up with one ear longer than the other and my pierced earrings went in different directions Revisions are like pulling teeth you'll get the yes we will fix it but after two/three tries I am done He does that purposely to wear you down Patel even told me the last time that I would have to wait 10 years to fix the ear properly Funny I went to another surgeon who fixed it within two weeks and he did it correctly Never reimbursed for my expense by patel
in Genoa, IL |
Dr Patel showed genuine concern for my problem, explained all that was involved in the surgery and recovery process. His staff at both facilities were always helpful and cheerful and well knowledged. Dr Patel never hesitated to answer all my questions promptly and honestly.
Have you seen Dr. Dhaval Patel, MD?
Are you Dr. Patel?

Compare Dr. Patel

}

Dr. Patel's Care Philosophy

Dr. Patel's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Plastic Surgery
  •  Board certified in Plastic Surgery

Dr. Patel has no media or publications listed.

No malpractice history found for Illinois.

Why It Matters: Dr. Patel's Board Certifications

• Plastic Surgery

• Birthmark
  • Breast Hypoplasia
  • Burn Injuries
  • Capsular Contracture of Breast Implant
  • Gynecomastia
  • Localized Fat Deposits
  • Moles (Benign Skin Lesions)
  • Second-Degree Burns

Mayo Medical School

Completed in 2009

Loyola University Of Chicago

Graduated in 1998

Dr. Patel does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Patel and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

• Plastic Surgery
  • General Surgery
  • Surgery

• Abdominoplasty
  • Adjacent Tissue Transfer
  • Biopsy
  • Blepharoplasty
  • Body Contouring (After Weight Loss Surgery)
  • Botox® Injection
  • Cosmetic Facial Implant Surgery
  • Cosmetic Facial Surgery
  • Cosmetic Surgical Procedure
  • Destruction of Malignant Skin Lesion
  • Ear Plastic Surgery (Otoplasty)
  • Excision of Skin Cancer
  • Lip, Excision or Resection
  • Liposuction
  • Neck Liposuction
  • Nipple Reconstruction
  • Nose Plastic Surgery (Rhinoplasty)
  • Radiesse® Injections