Dr. Dhanpat Mohnot, MD

Dr. Dhanpat Mohnot, MD

Neurology  ·

Dr. Dhanpat Mohnot, MD is a neurology specialist in Gretna, LA and has been practicing for 49 years. He specializes in neurology.

New Orleans Headache and Neurology Clinic, APMC

120 Meadowcrest St Ste 420

Gretna, LA 70056

• CHAMPVA
  • Golden Rule
  • Government Employees Health Association (GEHA)
  • Health Net
  • Mail Handlers Benefit Plan (MHBP)
  • Medicare

Learn about Dr. Mohnot

See how frequently Dr. Mohnot performs your care needs compared to other doctors.

Vertigo
Insomnia
Migraine

Dr. Mohnot's percentages are based on the rate of treatment compared to peers nationwide from insurance data. Learn more info about our data and this Top Care Areas component.

This content was provided by Dr. Mohnot "Above all, Dr. Mohnot's primary concern is his patients and improving their quality of life."

• Neurology

• Neurology
    Accredited by: American Board of Psychiatry & Neurology*

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Louisiana.

• University of Alabama At Birmingham
    Medical School | Graduated 1969
  • Dr Sn Med Coll, Jodhpur
    Internship Hospital | Completed
  • Chandigarh Postgrad Inst Me

Dr. Mohnot has no media or publications listed.

• Hindi

Dr. Mohnot does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Mohnot and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Ochsner Medical Center- West Bank Campus

is a Recipient of a Healthgrades Excellence Award
Neurosciences Excellence Award

Hospital Quality Award

Dr. Mohnot is on the medical staff at our top-rated hospital.

View awards

Dr. Mohnot's Reviews

2.9
Likelihood of recommending Dr. Mohnot to family and friends

Dr. Mohnot's Performance

GOOD

GOOD

I am such a happy patient of Dr. Mohnot! He has turned my life around and I am so glad that I no longer suffer from migraine headaches. The medicine that he recommended at my first visit worked so well! Would definitely recommend him!
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon optionthumbs down icon option
Dr. D0hnot is very Caring and will time DR. He going ask every question to want to know. Another great thing. You can call to see if they running late so you can see if the Dr. Is on time so you don ' wait!
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon optionthumbs down icon option
I have been to many neurologists for my chronic migraines, which I have had since 2001. I have been to Mayo and several neurologists in Houston. I travel from Houston to see Dr. Mohnot. He has methodically taken records of my migraines, triggers, and medications that have been successful and...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon optionthumbs down icon option
I have been made to wait past my appointment time every visit, this past one was 1 hr, 10 minutes behind schedule. The Dr himself does not listen to what you have to say, and instead hears what he wants to hear. I was asked "How are your headaches?" at every visit, yet never had headaches nor...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon optionthumbs down icon option

We are very concerned to hear about this encounter and truly apologize for your recent experience. Please email connect@ochsner.org with your phone number and the location where you were seen so we can have a patient relations liaison reach out to you personally. Thank you for your time.

Dr. Mohnot has been treating my migraines for almost ten years. He never gives up, listens to my concerns, fits me in when I am having an attack, and is one of the most thorough doctors I've ever been to. He frequently runs late with appointments, so I recommend calling ahead to see if you need to...more