Dr. Dewayne Lockhart Jr, MD

Dr. Dewayne Lockhart Jr, MD

Pain Medicine  |
Male
Dr. Dewayne Lockhart Jr, MD is a pain medicine doctor who practices in Naples, FL. He has been practicing for 11 years.

2950 Tamiami Trl N Ste 13

Naples, FL 34103

Learn about Dr. Lockhart Jr

See how frequently Dr. Lockhart Jr performs your care needs compared to other doctors.

Benign Chronic Pain Syndrome
Chronic Pain
Fibromyalgia

Dr. Lockhart Jr's percentages are based on the rate of treatment compared to peers nationwide from insurance data. Learn more info about our data and this Top Care Areas component.

• Pain Medicine

• Nerve Blocks
  • Nerve Destruction by Neurolytic Agent
  • Pain Management
  • Peripheral Nerve Block
  • Platelet-Rich Plasma Injection (PRP)
  • Sacroiliac Joint Injection

• Froedert Hosp-Med Coll Wisc
  • Loyola University Of Chicago / Stritch School Of Medicine
  • University Of Miami Hospitals and Clinics
    Fellowship Hospital | Completed

Dr. Lockhart Jr has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Lockhart Jr does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Lockhart Jr and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Lockhart Jr's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Lockhart Jr to family and friends
3.8
Dr. Lockhart Jr's Performance
in Naples, FL |
Upon my first visit with Dr. Lockhart I was not doing well as far as pain relief. I was on way too much pain medication with no real pain solutions in sight. Dr. Lockhart has worked tirelessly with me to alleviate my problems. I have made a total 360 under Dr. Lockharts care. I have my life back literally! I get to play with my grandkids, enjoying my grown children and long time partner - my husband! I love Dr. Lockhart and all his dedicated staff for making my life enjoyable again!
in Naples, FL |
He is wonderful! It is a pleasure to be taken care of by Dr. Lockhart and his entire staff. Dr. Lockhart explains everything in such a manner that I, a lay person, can understand. I have received great pain relief under his care. He is so smart and very kind. The entire staff works great together. Each person knows their job well and compliments one another. I never feel rushed at my appointments. I leave the office with new knowledge and less pain.
in Naples, FL |
They (staff and Dr.) paid attention to me, and were always concerned with my results.
in Naples, FL |
I said I would never have shots in my knees and up until now at 77 I never have. Dr. Lockhart explained everything and said they would be very easy so I said I would try. I have now had 3 injections in each knee and it has helped tremendously. I can walk normal without a limp. He was true to his word and I'm definitely sold. He can do my knees anytime they are needed.
Estero,FL |
Dr. Lockhart is an effective communicator and partners with his patients to achieve best results.
Cape Coral, FL |
Dr. Lockhart is the only doctor I have been to that actually listened to me and addressed my concerns. I have been able to resume almost all my activity with minimal pain. The staff is always nice and professional.
in Naples, FL |
Dr. Dewayne Lockhart is results oriented. He listens and explains plans so that it is easy to understand. He shows the patient where their problem is located anatomically via the spine example he has there in his office. He does not rush the visit and answers all questions. He is most professional. his office staff are so helpful, friendly, and professional. I would recommend Dr. Lockhart as he is excellent at what he does.
in Naples, FL |
Excellent! Dr. Lockhart and his staff understand pain and its effect on the body. He and his staff are caring, smart, and generous with their knowledge. Shannon, Kyle, and Justin are very good at communicating information to the doctor. Bea at the front desk is a treasure! Overall, I am grateful for all their expertise.
in Naples, Fl |
I took off work for this appointment and was 10 minutes late due to a car accident on Immokalee Road and they canceled my appointment. I can think of times I've waited a half hour in that office! Obviously they do not value their patients
in Miami, FL |
Our family will be forever grateful to Dr. Lockart his knowledge, patience and desire to bring our mother from a critical pain crisis to a stable condition was a great relief for all , it was a very challenging situation, he is one of a kind quality doctor, highly recommend him, because of many irresponsible and careless pain doctors we almost lost her. He is kind hearted , listens to family and patience and brings solutions to challenging situations. His staff is wonderful as well. God bless !
in Naples Fl |
First thing told to me was he doesn't do this or that without even asking me about my problem I am 70 or old retired Very unprofessional
in Naples, FL |
Dr. Lockhart and his staff are professional, compassionate, and knowledgeable. I would highly recommend him.
in Naples, FL |
My first and recent experience in this office was horrific.. the staff was rude the doctor never returned my calls I wasn't not even seen I was treated like I was a drug addict which indeed I am not I've since found a qualified doctor to take over my case I would not recommend anybody going to this office ever
in Naples, FL |
I could not be happier with the way I was treated at Dr. Lockharts office and everything was smashing and I am very happy to of met a physician like him.
Dr. Lockhart has great bed-side manner. He is very knowledgeable and professional. He goes above and beyond to to help you, as a patient, feel informed and understood. I highly recommend Dr. Lockhart to anyone suffering from pain!
in Naples, FL |
Cold, uncaring & arrogant. He had police take my cancer-ridden & crippled husband out of his office. My husband was in withdrawal because his meds had run out & Dr. Lockhart refused to fill his prescription because he was 15 minutes late for an appt. My husband is so fragile, he could never hurt anyone. He said he was staying until he received his prescriptions & Dr. Lockhart called the police.
Have you seen Dr. Dewayne Lockhart Jr, MD?
Are you Dr. Lockhart Jr?