Dr. Devin Tranter, DPM

Podiatric Surgery ·  Male · Age 36

Dr. Tranter

Dr. Devin Tranter, DPM is a podiatric surgery specialist in Eagle Mountain, UT and has been practicing for 3 years. He graduated from Rosalind Franklin University Of Science and Health in 2013 and specializes in podiatric surgery and podiatric foot & ankle surgery.

Make an appointment

Dr. Tranter accepts

Dr. Tranter accepts the following insurance:

AARP
Altius Health Plans
Deseret Mutual (DMBA)
EMI Health
Health Utah
Medicaid
PEHP
Public Employees Health Plan (PEHP)
Public Employees Health Plan
Regence Blue Cross Blue Shield
Regence Blue Cross Blue Shield of Utah
Tricare
Wise Provider Networks

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice claims information for Utah

Check Dr. Tranter's experience treating your condition or procedure

• Plantar Fasciitis
  • Sever's Disease
  • Stress Fracture of Foot
  • Wound Care and Management

My first and main approach is conservative methods for treatments.  I believe firmly that until all conservative methods are exhausted, surgery should not be considered.  Surgery can be a great option and can significantly help in many cond...

• Podiatric Surgery

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Tranter

Dr. Tranter?
Dr. Tranter's Performance
What People Say About Dr. Devin Tranter, DPM
In hospital administration for years, I have known many doctors and podiatrists. I highly recommend Dr. Devin Tranter! He is an exceptional podiatrist and skilled surgeon, with expertise in the latest technologies and medical thinking. He is genuinely compassionate and caring, and took all the time needed to answer my every question and concern. He even wrote a personal letter to assist me in getting my airline ticket refunded! Dr. Tranter is a talented doctor and exceptional human being.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Devin Tranter, DPM?
There is no reason to go anywhere else! Dr. Tranter is by far the best podiatrist I have ever been seen by! His treatment is effective, quick, and individualized to your specific needs. He listens to your concerns and will give honest feedback that you can trust. Give him a try, you’ll be glad you did !
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Devin Tranter, DPM?
We had to get our son in to see Dr Tranter on an emergency basis because he had embedded a very large sliver into the top of his foot. Not a huge deal, except our son was to enter the LDS missionary training center within a few days. Dr Tranter was the 4th doctor to see our son. Not only was he able to locate it (it traveled several inches to the bottom of the foot over the course of a day), but removed it and provided great comfort to a 19 year old who was worried his mission would be delayed.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Devin Tranter, DPM?
I am very pleased with the care I have received from Dr. Tranter. He is courteous and attentive, and he takes the time to answer all of my questions. His staff is friendly, and my wait time is always short. I highly recommend him for those suffering from foot problems.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Devin Tranter, DPM?
Dr Tranter was very friendly and personable. I could tell that he was experienced and I trusted in his diagnosis and treatment.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Devin Tranter, DPM?
Absolutely a very positive experience!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Devin Tranter, DPM?
I came in to see Dr. Tranter about pain and swelling in the top of my left foot. I had been having this pain non-stop for about 4 months. Dr. Tranter felt that I had swelling inside the joint leading to my big toe He injected the joint and 2 days later my pain was gone! It has been 3 weeks since the injection and my foot is still feeling great! Thank you Dr. Tranter!! I would recommend him to family and friends for sure.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Devin Tranter, DPM?
Being a runner, my feet get a lot of abuse. When they get hurt my first inclination is to buy new shoes. When my shoes were fairly new and didn't have too many miles on them but my feet were very sore I needed to see a doctor. I came to Dr. Tranter and was assisted in finding the perfect orthodics to put in my shoes and I was given advice on how long to wear them. He explained how my tendons became stressed and how my bunions formed. Now 3 months later I am pain free and happily running again.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Devin Tranter, DPM?
I'm taking a moment to let folks know how pleased I was with Dr. Devin Tranter's care. I found him to have great people skills, very knowledgeable, and with having a great ability to explain things very clearly. I am pleased with the results already experienced though his care and direction. I highly recommend him to anyone and will be visiting him with any future podiatry needs for myself or my family. With so many options out there - he was a great find!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Devin Tranter, DPM?
Very knowledgeable, excellent care, enjoyable to work with!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Devin Tranter, DPM?
The office staff was fantastic. Very accommodating and easy to communicate with. They were welcoming and made us feel comfortable from the start. Dr. Tranter was excellent. He was delightful to visit with. He did a great job at asking questions, helping us feel heard and understood. His confidence and likability helped make our visit feel 100% successful. We felt very taken care of and confident with the care we received. We highly recommend Dr. Tranter and are very pleased with our experience.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Devin Tranter, DPM?
Dr. Devin Tranter explained the procedure clearly to me & answered my questions clearly. My procedure went well. One week after procedure, my pain level is @ a constant 1 on a scale from 1-10. 1 being minimal pain. I'm surprisingly feeling so much better than I thought I would. Walking fine in my shoe boot.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Devin Tranter, DPM?
My 14 year old son has had problems with in grown toe nails and has seen Dr. Tranter, and both times we have had to fix them he has always been pleasant and very personable. He always takes the time to talk you and answer questions with a friendly attitude. I have never had to wait longer then a few minutes and I never have a problem calling and scheduling an appointment, they can get you in within a few days, even as a new patient. I would definitely recommend him to anyone.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Devin Tranter, DPM?
Dr. Tanner was super helpful, friendly and knowledgeable. His office got me in as soon as possible and he treated my plantar warts the same day. I will be returning for follow up appointments in the coming weeks. Highly recommended.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Devin Tranter, DPM?
Dr. Tranter was extremely clear about everything that was going on, and presented me all my options before helping me come to a decision about what to do about my problem. Very kind and funny, I would definitely recommend him to anyone in need of a foot or ankle specialist.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Devin Tranter, DPM?
I have only positive things to say about Dr. Tranter as a person and as a doctor, I recommend Dr. Tranter 100%, Thank you Dr. Tranter
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Devin Tranter, DPM?
Dr. Tranter was able to diagnose my tendinitis very quickly and made several great suggestions which have helped significantly. The clinic was able to see me the same day that I called, so the wait was a little long because of that, but definitely worth it.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Devin Tranter, DPM?
Dr. Tranter was wonderful. Professional, but also very personable. Listened to what I said and made me feel very comfortable.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Devin Tranter, DPM?
I was treated by Dr. Tranter today. He was very knowledgeable and was able to explain my treatment in terms that were easy to understand. He was very concerned about my comfort and ease with what he was doing. The office was clean and comfortable. The staff members were very accommodating. I would recommend Dr. Tranter to anyone needing professional care.
Friendly and knowledgeable.
Show more reviews

How was your experience with Dr. Tranter?

Mountain Point Foot & Ankle

Summit Foot and Ankle

• Mon: closed
    • Wed: closed
    • Sat: 9:00am - 1:00pm

Check the quality of care at hospitals where Dr. Tranter treats patients.

Compare Providers