Medical Oncology  |
Male
Dr. Devesh Pandya, MD
Dr. Devesh Pandya, MD is a medical oncology doctor who practices in Sugar Land, TX. He has been practicing for 12 years. Dr. Pandya is affiliated with West Houston Medical Center, Baylor St. Luke's Medical Center, Park Plaza Hospital, Memorial Hermann Sugar Land Hospital, St. Luke's Sugar Land Hospital, Houston Methodist Sugar Land Hospital, Saint Joseph Medical Center, Houston Methodist West Hospital, Memorial Hermann - Texas Medical Center and Houston Methodist Hospital .

16605 Southwest Fwy Ste 550

• Amerigroup (Wellpoint)
  • Beech Street (Multiplan)
  • Direct Care America/Primary Health Services (DCA/PHS)
  • Evolutions Healthcare Systems
  • HealthSmart
  • HealthSmart - Interplan Health Group
  • Medicare
  • Memorial Hermann Physician Network

Learn about Dr. Pandya

See how frequently Dr. Pandya performs your care needs compared to other doctors.

Breast Diseases
Blood Disorders
Cancer

Dr. Pandya's percentages are based on the rate of treatment compared to peers nationwide from insurance data. Learn more info about our data and this Top Care Areas component.

This content was provided by Dr. Pandya "My philosophy puts the focus on the patient. I am concerned with each individual's treatment and progress. Every element of my practice concentrates on your care: your comfort, convenience, confidence and peace of mind. I work to eliminate barriers that could stand in the way of a positive outcome. My devotion to the patient provides the personal attention, time and resources you deserve."

• Medical Oncology
  • Hematology

• Hematology
  • Medical Oncology
  • Oncology
    Accredited by: American Board of Medical Specialties*

• All Lymphoma
  • Anal Disorders
  • Antiphospholipid Syndrome (APS)
  • Benign Hematologic Problems
  • Bladder Cancer
  • Bleeding Disorders
  • Blood Disorders
  • Bone Cancer
  • Breast Cancer
  • Central Nervous System Lymphoma
  • Chronic Myeloid Leukemia (CML)
  • Distal Gastrointestinal Tract Cancers
  • Pleura Cancer
  • Pleural Cancer
  • Polycythemia Rubra Vera
  • Primary Central Nervous System Lymphoma
  • Primary Hypercoagulable State (incl. Factor V Leiden Disease)
  • Reticulosarcoma
  • Retina Diseases
  • Soft Tissue Sarcoma
  • Stomach Cancer
  • Stomach Diseases
  • Stomach and Small Intestine Cancer
  • Throat Cancer (Oropharyngeal)
  • Thrombocytosis

• University Of Texas Medical School At San Antonio
    Internship Hospital | Completed 1998
  • University Of Texas Medical School At San Antonio
    Residency Hospital | Completed 2000

Dr. Pandya has no media or publications listed.

• Gujarati

Dr. Pandya does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Pandya and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Pandya's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Pandya to family and friends
Dr. Pandya's Performance
in Houston, TX |
I think he and his staff are wonderful!. I firmly believe that they saved my life.
in Houston, TX |
I think for me, he was the right doctor because he is very informative and easy to talk to, He is very easy and comfortable to understand. Its very easy for me to follow his directions. He give me the confidence in trusting his decision.
in Houston, TX |
Dr. Pandya is an excellent oncologist, He has a great patient to doctor relationship. He is very thorough with your diagnosis and he answers all your questions
in Houston, TX |
I have been a patient of Dr. Pandya for the last 6 years and it has been and experience that I will never forget. His ability of explaining is more then I can ever expect. I will recommended him to anyone. The care, understanding and trust in him is more then I can explain. And I am one of those patient that I am connected to his hip. When I first met him he told me we would forever be connected and now I understand why.
in Houston, TX |
Dr. Pandya is wonderful, he is on top on my care, very proactive, comprehensive and listens to you.
in Houston, TX |
Dr. Pandya is just wonderful, he is very nice and caring. I just love him!
in Houston, TX |
Dr. Pandya is very accommodating doctor. Dr. Pandya explains thing on our level and doesn't sugar coat things, very start to the point. The staff has the same way of thinking when it comes to treatment.
in Houston, TX |
Dr. Pandya is a great doctor, he listens and is very caring. He has a great staff including the nurses. I would highly recommend Dr. Pandya.
in Houston, TX |
Dr. Pandya made my experience with cancer, chemo and radiation one of the best considering the situation He stands alone in my book as the best oncologist I could have had,
in Houston, TX |
secret: Dr. Pandya loves molasses cookies! He is knowledgeable, compassionate, funny, and a total pleasure to have as my primary oncologist. Also, he has been willing to consult with Dr. Sheeba Thomas of M.D Anderson, I feel secure in having the best of both institutions guiding my treatment, but am fortunate to have Dr. Pandya and the staff at Oncology Consultants as my "go to" place for all treatments. Thank you, Dr. Pandya.
in Houston, TX |
Dr. Pandya is the most thorough doctor that I have seen. He takes his time to personally explain all options and forms of treatment. I truly felt like he was not only a doctor but a friend looking out for my best interest. He has made several personal calls to check on me as well as always takes my phone calls when I am anxious or have questions.
He is very personable
in Houston, TX |
Dr. Pandya is an amazing doctor. He is very compassionate. Everyone is treated like family.
in Houston, TX |
Dr. Pandya's office is such a nice clinic and everyone is so nice. I would recommend everyone in the state to come see Dr. Pandya and his staff.
in Houston, TX |
Dr. Pandya is a very good doctor. I have known Dr. Pandya for over a year and I trust him, he is very sweet.
in Houston, TX |
Dr. Pandya is a very good doctor, family doctor. Thank you for saving my life. The staff is excellent.
in Houston, TX |
I would recommend Dr. Pandya to anyone with Cancer, he is a very good doctor.
Houston, TX |
Yes, I would recommend Dr. Pandya to family or friends. His demeanor was very positive and he was quite thorough.
Houston, TX |
Highly recommend Dr. Pandya. He's awesome!
in Houston, TX |
My experience has been a very good one. He has always been there for me answering all my questions at a level I can clearly understand.
Houston, TX |
Dr. Pandya is fantastic. He is very matter-of-fact, but it very suave about it.
in Houston, TX |
I would recommend Dr. Pandya and his staff to anyone fighting this dreaded disease. They are very thorough and proactive. I enjoy him and his staff because of their compassion towards me and my family. They are always willing to answer any questions my family and I might have.
in Richmond, TX |
Too bad that I'm not gonna come back to this office. Been waiting for an hour to see this doctor and he did not even look at my ultrasound result and did not explain neither give any further suggestion. I have blood clot that form a thrombus connect to the main vein in my upper thigh and discharged by ER just 2 days before my appointment. The P.A. Was very rude. I have no words to say for this P.A. .
in houston, Texas |
Dr. Pandya is a compassionate and knowledgeable Doctor. Very personable man and friendly guy. Trust him implicitly.
Sugar Land, TX |
Dr. Pandya was recommended to us since our regular Oncologist did not take our insurance any longer. We were very please with our first meeting with him and his staff.
in Houston, TX |
Very caring doctor. Takes his time to explain every procedure and its purpose. Called me in the evening hours to let me know he spoke with another of my doctors regarding my case. I trust him completely. His staff was amazing.
in Pearland, TX |
My mother had a 1pm appt yesterday we arrived on time. While we waited, she used the restroom and I got her prescriptions filled at their pharmacy. At 45 mins in, I asked the front desk how much longer. She said we were checked in for the lab like what's my problem as we're making progress, you could've fooled me. At 1 hour of waiting, at 2pm I went up again and said take our name off the list we had to leave. Its a big hassle driving in from the suburbs with 91 yr old mom in a wheelchair.
Have you seen Dr. Devesh Pandya, MD?
Are you Dr. Pandya?

Visit Dr. Pandya

Dr. Pandya accepts 21 insurance carriers
  • Amerigroup (Wellpoint)
  • Beech Street (Multiplan)
    PPO Next PPO
  • Direct Care America/Primary Health Services (DCA/PHS)
  • Evolutions Healthcare Systems