Dr. Devendra G. Wadwekar, MD

Endocrinology | Male | 44 years old

East Valley Diabetes & Endocrinology, PC
4100 S Lindsay Rd Ste 130
Gilbert, AZ 85297 Get Directions

Dr. Wadwekar specializes in Endocrinology and practices in Gilbert, AZ. He practices at 1 location.

Are you Dr. Wadwekar? Add your own statement here.

Dr. Wadwekar's Experience

See how Dr. Wadwekar's experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Wadwekar

Dr. Wadwekar accepts 24 insurance carriers

Check out the quality of care at the 2 hospitals where Dr. Wadwekar has admitting privileges.

Hospital Quality Awards

Experience with Dr. Wadwekar
Dr. Wadwekar's Office & Staff
    10 – 15 minutes (33)
in Scottsdale, AZ |
Scheduled an appointment, decided that this doctor was not who I wanted to see based off the reviews on here as well as another Doctor's opinion. Tried to cancel appointment as I was told there would be a $50 cancelation fee. It took several phone calls and phone transfers. When I finally reached their office there was no answer and the recording said I had to sign up through the patient portal to cancel. Okay. But seriously...more time signing up. No place on portal to cancel. Ridiculous.
I am not very fond of the receptionist or the front desk. She is not very friendly. She was pretty rude and does not show that she cares. She does not seem to like what she is doing. If you are going to be facing patients everyday and especially you are in the frontline, you should make them feel welcome and be more courteous to them. As for Dr. Wadwekar, he was attentive. He was hands-on as he did the vitals himself. However, he seemed like he was rushing to get out. He was ok.
in apache junction AZ |
last time I was there beginning October 2016 , I had some question about possible side effects I go true with my thyroid medication armour I take for grave disease, the answer I get was I don't know !!! I don't seen dr wadewaker the last 2 times I was there, i got a woman working for him , im paying for the doctor advise not for some I don't know anything these disease is way to important to play with its my health my body and I never go back there im very disappointed !!!
in Mesa, AZ |
I'm a Primary Addisons Disease patient of five years now and have recently moved 1400 miles away from my old Endocrinologist who was top notch. I couldn't be more blessed to have found a dedicated professional as well as his compassionate ways and willingness to understand concerns from a patients point of view. All i can say is thank you.
in Gilbert |
Professional however he's a bit dismissive with any medical concerns you may have. Never really addresses concerns with serious consideration surrounding your medical condition ad appears to be rushed. Wait times are a bit too kong and when he comes in to visit with you, any questions you may have are not fully addressed. He is fast to move to the next patient. One feels rushed.
in Gilbert, AZ |
He was professional-not personal My appointment was on April 4-he told me my problem was not endocrine related I needed to see a neurologist and he would refer me. He drew yet more lab It is now April 20-- I have heard nothing but received a bill for over $300 for labs and a bill from his office for $35 co-pay in addition to what my insurance paid. I don't feel I have received any services.
in Mesa,AZ |
Doctor was very nice and had a relaxed but interested demeanor. He seemed very knowledgable and even though the other doctor's office forgot to send my labs, was able to discuss different approaches to help me start feeling better again.
in Queen creek, az |
Changing from a GP to DR Wadwekar I brought my existing meds per their request. First time I refilled one, the dose was off. Knowing that medication prevents a complication that was a potential side effect of New meds from doc, I contacted the pharmacy. They said that is what was called in. I called the clinic and the gal I talked to made it sound like it was my fault-even though I beouht in existing prescription bottles. They called in new. But they again sent the wrong dose.
Have you seen Dr. Devendra G. Wadwekar, MD?
Are you Dr. Wadwekar?

Dr. Wadwekar's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Endocrinology
  •  Board certified in Diabetes, Metabolism & Endocrinology
  •  Malpractice claims in Arizona not available

Dr. Wadwekar has no media or publications listed.

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Arizona.

Why It Matters: Dr. Wadwekar's Board Certifications

• Hypothyroidism
  • Kidney Disease
  • Lipid Disorders
  • Malaise and Fatigue
  • Menstrual Disorders (incl. Dysmenorrhea)
  • Polycystic Ovarian Syndrome

Lincoln Medical Mental Health Center
    University of Iowa Hospitals and Clinics
    University Of Utah School Of Medicine

• Hindi

Dr. Wadwekar does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Wadwekar and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

• Endocrinology